sanhuiofficial.com

Jiggly Implant Options.

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Lservant

Jiggly Implant Options.

Post by Lservant »

Hi all. I am considering purchasing a SH 168 (Abigail) doll and they offer optional implants for breast, bum, and tummy. I think it I will get the breast implants for sure and possibly the bum as well. Not sure about the tummy. If anyone has experience with these implants on their dolls could you provide some feedback as to whether or not these are worthwhile upgrades. Also anybody got any pics of Abbie as a brunette? Thanks in advance.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Jiggly Implant Options.

Post by Jimbofod »

Nice! The 168 body is really amazing. I'd say that you've got the order of priority right: boobs, then butt, then belly. The butt I would say is worth it, slightly less jiggly/soft than the boobs, feels good for grabbing and slapping.
On the 168, I would suppose that the value would be higher than on my little 118 cm elfie. She might have some butt jiggle. :) For the belly, it's a matter of preference. Soft feels good to me, but some prefer a more tight ab feel.

There are some pics of an Abigail with just about all the wig options here:
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/online-stor ... 8?offset=0

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

I believe Mcupplease talked about the gel implants in his Sanhui 165cm R cup review. If I remember correctly he didn't recommend the gel stomach because it starts to wrinkle when bending there.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

BenAndADoll

Post by BenAndADoll »

I own a 165R with all implants and overall like them very much.
Worth mentioning: the breasts are very soft, you do feel a firm core in the inside though which can be a bit irritating. The butt still feels quite firm, but I can't compare it the the non implant one.
My impression regarding the belly: it feels very nice and balanced, very close to a real one.
And after half a year of ownership the belly is in perfect condition. I can't confirm complaints about deformation. However it could be wise not to bend the doll too much or at least not for a longer period of time. Personally, I hardly bend her upper body at all which could be the reason the belly is still fine.

INFORMATIONS