sanhuiofficial.com

First Doll top choice Elfie

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Snoman99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: First Doll top choice Elfie

Post by Snoman99 »

She got here today! :D I went with the default configuration for skin and hair as shown in the pictures on Sanhui's site. The box and packaging looked to be in good condition and was delivered on time. Brown for the win! I knew she would weigh about 40 pounds, but this elf feels solid. Glad I didn't go with a bigger heavier doll.

The Sanhui team did a fantastic job. There wasn't a removable tongue as I had hoped. :( But, its okay I got a beautiful doll and I can't wait to see what shenanigans we get into :lol:

I'll do a follow up later on, though it will likely be more on me learning than any issues with the doll. Thanks to all of you on TDF for your advice and expertise and thank you Sanhui (Coco and KK) for creating a remarkable doll.

Oh and her name is Reni.
Attachments
IMAG0192.jpg
IMAG0192.jpg (907.32 KiB) Viewed 761 times
IMAG0193.jpg
IMAG0193.jpg (859.11 KiB) Viewed 761 times
All cleaned up and looking beautiful <3
All cleaned up and looking beautiful <3
IMAG0191.jpg (929.3 KiB) Viewed 761 times
Everything was packed secure and i got a free blanket :P  Thanks Sanhui
Everything was packed secure and i got a free blanket :P Thanks Sanhui
IMAG0190.jpg (884.14 KiB) Viewed 761 times
I love that face :D
I love that face :D
IMAG0189.jpg (891.46 KiB) Viewed 761 times
Shipping box was in good condition.  Likely going to keep it as a storage box.
Shipping box was in good condition. Likely going to keep it as a storage box.
IMAG0188.jpg (854.47 KiB) Viewed 761 times

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Congrats, looks like she came out great and arrived with no issues!

I notice you got the standing option. This is, I find, very helpful in moving her around because she can stand in place for dressing or pausing while moving her around or changing her pose. If you do so, just be careful as her feet can still get damaged. I usually keep my dolls in leggings or socks of some kind. You can get fun looking long socks (knee highs will come up to her crotch since she is small) or even short socks if you just need to protect her feet most of the time. See my replies to the post on Elfie clothing for other ideas and things I found worked by trial and error.

For now though, you might not want her in clothing right away. ;) She can be an addictive little thing. And tight - remember plenty of lube!

That's too bad they forgot the tongue, but honestly, I'd say I only put it in every once in a while for a silly photo. For kissing or other activities, it doesn't really contribute much and can get pushed too far in or flipped around easily.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Here's the clothing post:

viewtopic.php?f=261&t=101809

INFORMATIONS