sanhuiofficial.com

First Doll top choice Elfie

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Snoman99
Apprentice
Apprentice

First Doll top choice Elfie

Post by Snoman99 »

Hello All,

I have decided to purchase my first Doll :D A Sanhui 118cm Elfie. I got lots of help from TDF members about what to expect and general tips. Thanks all. I want my first doll to be compact for storage, light weight for handling, and silicone for quality. As an elf, she fits the fantasy desire as well. Why go human when you could have an elf? :lol: I am, however, taking my time choosing the customization options. The jiggly is a definite yes, but I'm undecided about the color. :? I like the original as well as the forest and dark elf skin tones, but can't seem to decide. From the pictures I've seen Sanhui artists do an amazing job in any case. I'm also still a little fuzzy on the actual scale. I get the 118cm but I'd like to see a pic of her next to something like a door since the handles are typically a standard height. That would give excellent visual for scale, if anybody is able to do that. I'll probably be submitting the order within the next few days. I just want to sleep on it and maybe gets some more info before committing.

Thanks
Sno

Agent D

Re: First Doll top choice Elfie

Post by Agent D »

Greeting Sno -
For a visiual representation of scale - check out my thread on It's all about scale. Lin is 110cm, part way down the thread, second doll from the left. 110-120cm is VERY small. Although, as stated, if the girl has proper proportions they can appear larger than they actually are. Still, 118cm is smaller that I would recommend for someones first gal, IF, you're expecting them to be a representation of a real gal. Sanhui (and JM) do an amazing job scaling down real gals to make smaller versions seem larger / more mature. I could never fault either gal, so it really comes down to what YOU are looking for. If you want a gal to replace or simulate an RG, then you need to go larger. But,if you want a stand-in to have some fun with, who will be easy to clean, handle, position, and dork at your beck and call, well, the 110-118cm silicone gals are tough to beat IMHO.

Snoman99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Snoman99 »

Thanks Agent D! Awesome pics and information. My thoughts were to start out with something durable and less maintenance. The silicone 118 fit in all categories. I'm not looking to replace women or simulate a GF :lol: I just wanted something cute and fantasy related that would be easy to clean and hide. :whistle:

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Snoman99 wrote:Thanks Agent D! Awesome pics and information. My thoughts were to start out with something durable and less maintenance. The silicone 118 fit in all categories. I'm not looking to replace women or simulate a GF :lol: I just wanted something cute and fantasy related that would be easy to clean and hide. :whistle:
Regarding durability, you do still have to be careful since the silicone is quite soft. It is also stretchy, so tearing from a stretch is not too likely, but the concern is in areas where it might be stretched relatively thin near a joint (e.g. with knee or elbow bent). In my case, the doll had a small tear in the knee from kneeling on a hardwood floor. This was just a bit stupid on my part. Generally she should always be in contact with soft surfaces. If nothing else, the soft blanket she will come with provides some level of protection if you need to put her somewhere like the floor. In your case, since you didn't mention the standing foot pegs, always make sure she is wearing shoes during any standing positions, and don't leave her that way very long. Another way to accidentally cause damage is carrying through doorways not realizing how far out her foot or head are sticking out, even if she is relatively small.

Congrats on your decision! Be sure to post your impressions and photos once you get her!

Sent you a PM with some pics of Ellie at my messy place. :whistle:

Snoman99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Snoman99 »

Thanks for all the info guys. I think I've decided what i want, but now faced with one more problem. Legality?! I can't seem to find any rules on height and import for US. She doesn't look like a minor to me but I don't know what others might see.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

From what I heard on here, the US does not have any such specific criteria. It is thought that her being an elf helps. Also, the boobs are not huge but not really minor size either. If you got her in a non-human color, another thing to differentiate probably. Her body is a bit fantastically exaggerated but mostly a scaled down adult IMO. I believe Sanhui has uses a third party shipper that handles potential issues, but you could always ask them about it too. Certainly such dolls are coming through without an issue. Nobody has reported a problem in this forum that I remember.

Snoman99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Snoman99 »

The legality came as an after thought. The warning for small dolls post got me worried. I plan on going with the dark elf as i have multiple game characters that she would match and i read that the coloring helped with cleaning. I've only seen a couple pictures of the dark elf skin, but if its as good as the forest then it'll be well worth it :D

Snoman99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Snoman99 »

Just wanting to work out some logistics before ordering. Like should i have it delivered to my home or pick it up at a fed-ex facility? I live in an apartment and I'm curious how discrete the shipping is from Sanhui. At my place, delivered packages go to the main office where they are kept in a climate controlled storage room until the recipient can pick it up. I trust my apartment management to not damage or sneak a peek. But, would the box have anything on the outside that would suggest what was inside? I understand the shipping info would also contain a description. What would it say?

Sno

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

Snoman99 wrote:Just wanting to work out some logistics before ordering. Like should i have it delivered to my home or pick it up at a fed-ex facility? I live in an apartment and I'm curious how discrete the shipping is from Sanhui. At my place, delivered packages go to the main office where they are kept in a climate controlled storage room until the recipient can pick it up. I trust my apartment management to not damage or sneak a peek. But, would the box have anything on the outside that would suggest what was inside? I understand the shipping info would also contain a description. What would it say?

Sno
The package is discreet. They'd have to completely open the package to figure out what was inside. I think it ships as a mannequin.

"hold for pickup" is the best option.

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Great choice!

Elfie was on my short list (no pun intended) along with Eva, Sarah, and Lisa from Sanhui. One of these sweet gals will be my next purchase, but for now, Gwen (150cm and 55lbs) is my girl.

Elfie's hot! You could have a lot of fun with different eye colors and wigs. Because I'm inclined in this direction, I'd go with a lighter natural skin tone...
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

Snoman99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Snoman99 »

Order placed and fingers crossed.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

rgp3 wrote:Great choice!

Elfie was on my short list (no pun intended) along with Eva, Sarah, and Lisa from Sanhui. One of these sweet gals will be my next purchase, but for now, Gwen (150cm and 55lbs) is my girl.

Elfie's hot! You could have a lot of fun with different eye colors and wigs. Because I'm inclined in this direction, I'd go with a lighter natural skin tone...
It's not really advertised as such, but a conversation I had with Sanhui indicates that the Sarah head can go on the 118 cm body. Good luck, Sno!

Snoman99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Snoman99 »

Sanhui sent me a pics of my new Elf :D I can't wait to meet her :oops:

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

...getting close to time to make some magic!
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

RoboBoy

Post by RoboBoy »

Snoman99 wrote:Sanhui sent me a pics of my new Elf :D I can't wait to meet her :oops:
Congratulations Snoman99 - can't wait to see her!

I love the looks of the Sanhui Elfie too - she is such a cutie :multi:

Be sure to use the "Full Editor" so you can add upload/insert some pictures of her!!!

RoboBoy

INFORMATIONS