sanhuiofficial.com

Newly released Sanhui 160S smaller breasted version

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Allifan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Newly released Sanhui 160S smaller breasted version

Post by Allifan »

Just received my pre-shipping pictures (and videos) of my new gal. Sounds like the smaller breast version is not for everyone, but the Mac Truck sized yabbos on silicone dolls was the reason I did not order previously. Thanks much to Sanhui for accomodating different tastes!

My order is the Severine face, textured tan/olive skin 160S (5'2"), with jiggly breasts and standing feet with pegs showing through the bottom of the feet. Other choices include pink nipples/vajayjay, brown eyes, hymen (not sure that was a good idea), and natural nails.

Coco and KK were very careful to include videos of the joint tension and testing movements for them - very helpful. Below is their good advice for joint care. She looks beautiful to me "on the slab", so I'm super excited to get her here and into the new clothes and hair that are waiting for her.

Sanhui advice: "Kind Reminders: ........ for better maintaining of joints for long term use, adjust angles when necessary keeping away from repeating motions. Best way of adjusting angles of splits and bends is to restore to natural poses taking seamlines at both sides as significant references ~ Do NOT force when feeling excessive tensions, but to restore to natural poses first."
Attachments
Dani Ship1a.jpg
Dani Ship1a.jpg (350.51 KiB) Viewed 2050 times
Dani Ship2b.jpg
Dani Ship2b.jpg (329.41 KiB) Viewed 2050 times
Dani Ship3a.jpg
Dani Ship3a.jpg (222.82 KiB) Viewed 2050 times

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

So this is how it ended up after all? I took a break from the doll community for a few months to wait for this model, but I must say I'm very disappointed with the design they went for as well. Was hoping for something more natural looking like the 145 A-cup, but instead they really just shrinked the big tits and sticked them back on, looking like a pair of golfballs. That's not how anatomy works man.

I'm not buying this, might just as well go for the regular big tits then, but that's not what I'm looking for. Damn it, I really wanted a Sanhui doll :puppydogeyes:
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

Nord wrote:So this is how it ended up after all? I took a break from the doll community for a few months to wait for this model, but I must say I'm very disappointed with the design they went for as well. Was hoping for something more natural looking like the 145 A-cup, but instead they really just shrinked the big tits and sticked them back on, looking like a pair of golfballs. That's not how anatomy works man.
couldn't have said that better.... :(

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

AVT100 wrote:They don't look very good
tattooed dolls wrote:I agree, the look is not very natural.
“Honey I shrunk the tits”
Kind of like that, not smaller, shrunk down is more accurate.
rubyfan wrote:Sanhui should look at something like the Realdoll Body B which really has perfect b-cups.

These boobs don’t look quite right.
Forb wrote:Neat! It's really nice that Sanhui is coming out for a smaller cup size :thumbs_up: :)
I'm not sure I like that sculpt though. Is it just me or does it seem like a scaled down big boob?

Also, gravity won't have any affect on those boobs, unfortunately. Even the normal cup sizes don't sag at all and remain very perky in any position.
I think a lot of people are on the same page - these are "nice", and its good SH is listening to customers. But the execution isn't the best.
Smaller breast have a different SHAPE .. not just a different SIZE.

In truth .. I've always liked the SH breast size. I've never been in love with the shape. It IS better than a lot of other brands.
But it skirts the border of "balloon breasts". That's parts never been great. Its not terrible. But could be SO MUCH better.

MC

Teppo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Teppo »

Allifan, she looks great, and if you are happy, that's what matters.

I've noticed that the preferred word for what I consider smaller breast, translated from Chinese into English, seems to be the word "flat."

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Teppo wrote:... if you are happy, that's what matters.
So true - all beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I wouldn't be so critical if I didn't secretly want a Sanhui one day. The things they do right, they do very right.

The things they do wrong .. welllll .. I'm hoping that gets better.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Anyone know if there are more pictures available of this 160A? Despite my initial impression it would still be very interesting to see it from more angles, different lighting, and proper posing. I might have been too harsh judging it based on a few simple factory photos.

Still no word about it on the Sanhui site, nor anything official here, so I wonder when they are going to start marketing it, considering it's been possible to order for about a month now.

Allifan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Allifan »

Nord wrote:Anyone know if there are more pictures available of this 160A? Despite my initial impression it would still be very interesting to see it from more angles, different lighting, and proper posing. I might have been too harsh judging it based on a few simple factory photos.

Still no word about it on the Sanhui site, nor anything official here, so I wonder when they are going to start marketing it, considering it's been possible to order for about a month now.
Not sure if you were referring to the smaller breasted version I ordered Nord, that is the "160S". I am still working on my review of recently received Dani and her pictures, but I have absolutely no regrets with her breasts once I saw them in person. They just seem more natural to me especially slightly covered in a Victoria Secret pajama set :)
Attachments
Dani AM Coffee2r.jpg
Dani AM Coffee2r.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 1799 times
Dani AM Coffeer.jpg
Dani AM Coffeer.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1799 times

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Allifan wrote:
Nord wrote:Anyone know if there are more pictures available of this 160A? Despite my initial impression it would still be very interesting to see it from more angles, different lighting, and proper posing. I might have been too harsh judging it based on a few simple factory photos.

Not sure if you were referring to the smaller breasted version I ordered Nord, that is the "160S". I am still working on my review of recently received Dani and her pictures, but I have absolutely no regrets with her breasts once I saw them in person. They just seem more natural to me especially slightly covered in a Victoria Secret pajama set :)
Ah yes, I was thinking A-cup instead of Small :D Good to know you're working on a review! I really think she deserves to be put in a fair perspective and more flattering angles. She does look more natural in your pictures! Looking forward to hear your experience :glou:

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

thismeanswar wrote:
Nord wrote:So this is how it ended up after all? I took a break from the doll community for a few months to wait for this model, but I must say I'm very disappointed with the design they went for as well. Was hoping for something more natural looking like the 145 A-cup, but instead they really just shrinked the big tits and sticked them back on, looking like a pair of golfballs. That's not how anatomy works man.
couldn't have said that better.... :(

Same here. This size of tits should be more perky. Something like a nose of the fox :D

INFORMATIONS