sanhuiofficial.com

Review of Sanhui 168 - verdict OUTSTANDING

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Review of Sanhui 168 - verdict OUTSTANDING

Post by Forb »

Lservant wrote:There is so much to like about these dolls. Sanhui has clearly made strides and been very innovative. That being said, I think there is enough evidence to suggest that there may be problems with the skeletons. Perhaps it's more of a manufacturing and quality control issue instead of design. Seems like some get dolls that are fine and others don't. This is nothing new. It often takes time to get these things worked out. I really hope someone from Sanhui will post and provide some insight with regard to the design, manufacturing, and quality of the skeletons they use. I would also like to see them make things right with customers having possibly defective dolls. I am a ready and willing customer looking to purchase a doll, but I am holding off because of quality concerns and how Sanhui handles them.
This is spam. :twisted:
There seems to be an attack on sanhui here on TDF. I can't believe they're allowing it... :roll:

How many reported cases of skeleton problems are there? 3? and one was a 2nd hand doll that Sanhui was willing to fix FOR FREE, completely outside of any warranty.

TDF is a mess these days, shameful

GUYS: SANHUI IS AWESOME!
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Forb wrote: How many reported cases of skeleton problems are there? 3? and one was a 2nd hand doll that Sanhui was willing to fix FOR FREE, completely outside of any warranty.
Yes - and I think that doll was 3rd hand rather than 2nd.

The OLD skeleton was known to loosen up. But THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THEIR NEW DOLLS WITH A WHOLLY NEW BALLJOINT DESIGN skeleton which appears to be SUPERB.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Lservant

Post by Lservant »

Neither spam nor an attack. Just a newbie (with a strong background in engineering and manufacturing) trying to make an informed decision on a doll. Should have known better than to waste my time posting. I will continue my research and keep my thoughts to myself.

vanzo66
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vanzo66 »

Beautiful doll! Two questions: (1) How would you describe the resistance of the passages? I've heard from others that the silicone material does not give much, so if you aren't fully "up" for the task, it may be difficult to penetrate and (2) are the Sanhui's truly oral capable? You mentioned that you've refrained for fear of damaging the corners of the mouth. I just want to know if the oral cavity is superior to the typical TPEs.

Thanks!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Lservant wrote:Neither spam nor an attack. Just a newbie (with a strong background in engineering and manufacturing) trying to make an informed decision on a doll. Should have known better than to waste my time posting. I will continue my research and keep my thoughts to myself.
Not at all. Please post and say what you think . It's important. It's simply that Sanhui appear to have advanced - and it's for that reason that I asked them if they might let me review one of their dolls. I only review a doll that I have an inkling of feeling that it's good - and it's a brave manufacturer who sends me a doll to review. Members who follow my posts know that I'm not backward in coming forward to point out deficiencies and faults. So a manufacturer knowing that has to be brave and confident in their product. I seriously upset a manufacturer a couple of years ago pointing out a fatal flaw - and as a result they were furious with me but improved their product manifold and members benefited as a result.

I haven't found yet any area of improvement that Sanhui might yet make with their current dolls in production. . . . and other members are generally in confirmation of that spirit.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

I'm for one is very glad to hear that the entire skeleton is redesigned. The range of motion seems very good and the other aspects of the dolls were quite nice already over a year ago so should not disappoint :D

Do you, Harem, plan to regularly use her for photos etc and thus be able to make a follow up post 6months later or so on the skeleton or is this a review once then done with?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is a good enough doll . . . to be a treasured lady who I hope to use and keep for years.

Other dolls might be more ephemeral but this one is very natural and lovely.

Professional photographers often come to see me and I introduce dolls to them if appropriate as models and this is a lady who is natural enough to fit that role.

This is one of the reasons why I treasure less sexualised and more natural dolls. It's difficult to put a stylised doll into any context beyond the bedroom but this doll excels. Perhaps for weight and manoevrability I might have gone for a model in the 156ish range - I forget exactly which Sanhui do, but this for me was another possible candidate, although the increased height is more realistic in my view.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Sofos wrote:I'm for one is very glad to hear that the entire skeleton is redesigned. The range of motion seems very good and the other aspects of the dolls were quite nice already over a year ago so should not disappoint :D

Do you, Harem, plan to regularly use her for photos etc and thus be able to make a follow up post 6months later or so on the skeleton or is this a review once then done with?
Yeah guys, these are not attacks on Sanhui. I love the look of Sanhui. And my first choice was Sanhui when I was buying a doll. But like many people here on TDF (not Harem) .. I can't have too many. So I just like to be thorough when selecting a maker.

I'm SUPER STOKED about the new SH skeleton. The fact that SH is experimenting/innovating/addressing the skeleton is a very very good sign for me. At the very least, it means that they are reinvesting in their own product, listening to customers, and trying to make it better.

And honestly, no doll manufacturer is perfect. For instance, I love my DS163+. The skeleton is rock solid. She photographs amazingly! But the sexual function .. not so much. The inserts are PIA if you ask me. Luckily I don't need a doll for sex. But if I had to count on one, it wouldn't by my DS. Those are just the facts. So, yeah .. its not an attack on any manufacturer. People (and makers) need to know that the doll world isn't always rosy rosy. There's room for improvement.

MannyCan

PS - Harem .. still a great review. I'd be very interested in how she fairs in 6 months to a year. I know I'm in the market for second doll by then. And I'd love to consider an SH doll!

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Manny.. I love ya buddy, you know I do. We went though the same graduating class of 1st time doll ownership, but you gotta stop advertising/mentioning (that) competitor in Sanhui's forum. It is also against the rules.

With that said, I apologize to everyone if I'm being too sensitive. This is a very important review to Sanhui, and I'd like us all to stay on topic and hear what Harem has to say.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I've got to find a slot on my video editor between editing musical concerts, but it will come.

The fact that this thread has rolled with me merely nudging the ball is testimony to what Sanhui are doing.

MannyCan is actually quite right to mention "that competitor". I won't of course say what I think of them but it speaks that I give them houseroom, whilst MannyCan's opinion leans towards Sate's opinion and Sanhui know how to make a good sexdoll and I give Sanhui houseroom as a treasured doll too.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

NeedWaifu wrote:168cm sanhui? How tall are their torso compared to ~155dolls isnt that the same? Honestly curious!
It seems like most the additional length is in the legs.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Ughh... I love the new 156cm but anatomy is more important to me and it's seems that the 168cm simply has the 156cm beat in that department. I really love the Amelia face sculpt and I'm hoping she looks fine on the 168cm.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The 168 is a very fine figure. The 156 was on my horizon but the 168 was simply outstanding.

I'll pay attention to the video in due course but have been run off my feet in the recent month.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

vanzo66 wrote:Beautiful doll! Two questions: (1) How would you describe the resistance of the passages? I've heard from others that the silicone material does not give much, so if you aren't fully "up" for the task, it may be difficult to penetrate and (2) are the Sanhui's truly oral capable? You mentioned that you've refrained for fear of damaging the corners of the mouth. I just want to know if the oral cavity is superior to the typical TPEs.

Thanks!
I believe these are legitimate questions :) Perhaps, many of us here in the community are waiting for answers :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Penetration fine. Brilliant actually. And the mouth is certainly textured and made for a purpose. I think that the Betsy head is made for more action than Severine but the good thing about silicone is that even if a split develops it can be near invisibly repaired with silicone.

The sculpture of the teeth of these ladies is extraordinary - the teeth of harder silicone sit into a groove simulating gums. A lot of effort has gone into the creation of the sculpture and Sanhui know what they are doing.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS