sanhuiofficial.com

Review of Sanhui 168 - verdict OUTSTANDING

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Review of Sanhui 168 - verdict OUTSTANDING

Post by Forb »

serge wrote:Great review !you’ve made my mind Haremlover !! But do you think that all Sanhui models are built in the same way of quality ? I’m looking for the 158 textured skin model..
Hi Serge, I have a new 2018 158 and yes, all 156 and up models are exactly the same in features and quality. My 158 is just incredible :D
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think that the textured skin makes a lot of difference.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Harem, thanks so much for sharing this long-awaited video. It is really nice to see her in motion and being moved. The breast jiggle is very realistic and perhaps a better demo than I've seen directly from Sanhui.
Overall, this really really gives a sense for how it would be like to handle this doll. Also, it makes me pine after this body all over again. The arms are not sticks. She appears to have a bit of muscle tone. The Betty head is very pretty, though I would still go for the elf head. Now, if they were to make elf ears options on other heads, that would be interesting (and make it harder to choose). Betty would make a nice elf, no?

I'm still a Sanhui fan but am now a bit more cautious since I had some bad luck with my 118 cm elfie, and my 160 (before ball joints) went floppy. It's good to hear of recent dolls holding up well 6+ months though. Hard to know if the different results in durability are manufacturing variances or differences in care from different users. Definitely a big plus with Sanhui is that they make great quality sex dolls intended to last. They do their research and design them better for this purpose (e.g. pigmented parts that the color won't wear off, good placement for access, ball joints for easier movement) over time.

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Forb wrote:
serge wrote:Great review !you’ve made my mind Haremlover !! But do you think that all Sanhui models are built in the same way of quality ? I’m looking for the 158 textured skin model..
Hi Serge, I have a new 2018 158 and yes, all 156 and up models are exactly the same in features and quality. My 158 is just incredible :D

I can imagine !! they look really great and realistic !! but i hesitate again between the 158 Marya lolita and the 160 AIO with #8(Marya) !!

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

So maybe this is not the right place for this question, but I trust this review so if it is wrong sorry in advance. I have never bought direct from overseas before, what is the shipping and wait time like?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think at the moment that all Chinese business will be completely erratic until after Chinese New Year so it's likely that nothing ordered now is likely to be delivered before the end of February, although Coco&KK might be able to work magic. Ask them.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

I am wrangling decisions in my mind here. And you seem to be very knowledgeable and I am very prone to asking a ton of questions.... do you know the shoe size and avg dress size of the 168?

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

Thanks for the review and video. Sanhui dolls are very, very beautiful. I'll keep them in mind for my next doll purchase.

NewFrontiers

Post by NewFrontiers »

That boob jiggle! Once I decided to go with a silicone doll, I was resigned to the fact that it would probably have very stiff breasts. I'm so happy to see the Sanhui breasts have such soft, jiggly movement. Can't wait to feel them.
Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

NewFrontiers wrote:That boob jiggle! Once I decided to go with a silicone doll, I was resigned to the fact that it would probably have very stiff breasts. I'm so happy to see the Sanhui breasts have such soft, jiggly movement. Can't wait to feel them.
They are very jiggly and squeezable!

Here are 2 videos of air filled (Left) and gel filled (right):
jiggle.mp4
(3.36 MiB) Downloaded 2409 times
squeeze.mp4
(4.42 MiB) Downloaded 2408 times
I've never posted these because they look soooo similar, but in fact the gel filled feels 5x better. The air filled do feel a bit like balloons. I highly recommend getting the breast implants!

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Gel is better then? Like gel thighs, ass, stomach, and breasts?

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

maddmatter70 wrote:Gel is better then? Like gel thighs, ass, stomach, and breasts?
Just my opinions:
Breasts: YES, much more realistic, no downside
Ass: Yeah, it's a bit more cushy but not a big difference, no downside
Thighs: N/A I don't have them
Stomach: Pass, I actually kinda like it but my doll has the belly ripple problem (only when she crunches forward). Coco told me this was fixed, so maybe it is now. I would ask Sanhui about this first. Here is a pic:
tummy ripple.jpg
tummy ripple.jpg (681.61 KiB) Viewed 2734 times

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

haremlover wrote:I think at the moment that all Chinese business will be completely erratic until after Chinese New Year so it's likely that nothing ordered now is likely to be delivered before the end of February, although Coco&KK might be able to work magic. Ask them.

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks! Harem~ Sanhui are still shipping via shipper who would close in about 2 weeks only. Still time for Maddmatter70 within the next 2 days or so, coz we’ve already accomplished tests on the skeletons with his tags labeled. But if later than that, maddmatter would have to wait until after Valentine’s ;p
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Forb wrote:
maddmatter70 wrote:Gel is better then? Like gel thighs, ass, stomach, and breasts?
Just my opinions:
Breasts: YES, much more realistic, no downside
Ass: Yeah, it's a bit more cushy but not a big difference, no downside
Thighs: N/A I don't have them
Stomach: Pass, I actually kinda like it but my doll has the belly ripple problem (only when she crunches forward). Coco told me this was fixed, so maybe it is now. I would ask Sanhui about this first. Here is a pic:
The attachment tummy ripple.jpg is no longer available
Thanks, Forb! Yes, the soft belly has been modified per your suggestion! Lucentdoll has full package of gel implants;) His Marya AIO does not seem belly ripple, aye? Here’s a photo of side arch to show the actual look:
DB33C401-01C2-4626-A238-44025F3639D7.jpeg
DB33C401-01C2-4626-A238-44025F3639D7.jpeg (751.04 KiB) Viewed 2701 times
Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

That is a awesome looking torso!

INFORMATIONS