sanhuiofficial.com

Review of Sanhui 168 - verdict OUTSTANDING

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Review of Sanhui 168 - verdict OUTSTANDING

Post by Dark Knight »

Very nice, Harem. What kind of quality are the wigs that Sanhui sends? My experience with wigs is you get what you pay for.
Don't drive angry!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The wigs that Sanhui sends out are top rate, with a lining that's clearly superior to the standard wigs available cheaply.

Best wishes

Harem

x3ana
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by x3ana »

The Betsy face is amazing. When will you be posting the full review? Great pics!

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

As Tom Petty said, “The waiting is the hardest part”
Don't drive angry!

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

haremlover wrote:The wigs that Sanhui sends out are top rate, with a lining that's clearly superior to the standard wigs available cheaply.

Best wishes

Harem

On the pics they look like the wig I got from them. I would not call them top quality. Perhaps not bad quality but quickly investing in a top quality lace wig makes a big difference and that is recommended if you ask me

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Harem - your endorsement means a LOT to me. In fact, when I was deciding between DS and SH for my first doll, your opinion was a huge part of my decision.

So based upon your recent assessment of SH. Do you feel that they are at the same quality of DS? I love my DS 163+ for the quality, but I'd consider changing out because DS inserts are flatly terrible.

The MAIN things I worry about with SH is the company's history with poor skeleton design:

Loosened Knees:
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=104533

Broken Back:
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=103552

Broken Wrist:
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=71231

Its a problem that seems to continually plague the company. Can you speak to that a little?
Especially loosening joints over time. For us into photography, it really makes a difference over time.

MannyCan

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Especially loosening joints over time. For us into photography, it really makes a difference over time.
This is also the reason why I bought my other dolls.
However, if you, like me, like to sleep and hug with your doll, this is an advantage.
All connections are so loose that they almost move like a human being.
Apart from breaking off almost all her fingers, my doll does not (yet) have any internal damage.
The latter, however, has yielded more benefits, as I may have experienced with all my cuddling :whistle:
When it comes to cuddling I find silicone to feel more comfortable than TPE and therefore have my personal preference.
And for photography also because it is more resistant to stains.
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

MannyCan wrote: So based upon your recent assessment of SH. Do you feel that they are at the same quality of DS? I love my DS 163+ for the quality, but I'd consider changing out because DS inserts are flatly terrible.

The MAIN things I worry about with SH is the company's history with poor skeleton design:
I can't speak to Sanhui skeleton over time but this skeleton is a complete overhaul and a game changer. The ball joints are very good.

DS and Sanhui are simply different. But the built in functions of the Sanhui are very good and with ability to stand in the shower, easy to clean.

Best wishes

Harem

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

This is all great stuff in this thread! I must do a half-year review of my 158 perhaps, very shortly :wink:

Harem, that Betsy head is incredible! - I want that for my 158 body now, as I'm drooling profusely.... :wink: :roll: :twisted: :)

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Fantastic review, and very informative comments!

My Gwen is a 150cm 55lbs Z-Onedoll that showed up last Wednesday, and I couldn't be happier.

I say that because I was down to Z-Onedoll and Sanhui when I made my decision, and Z-Onedoll won out because of the heating option. It's great getting in to bed with a woman that's not room temperature - I've had wives that were exactly that, or even colder!

Z-Onedoll doesn't show the 150cm dolls on their website any more, and the 145cm and 151cm offerings are 9lbs and 13lbs heavier, respectively. I'm 56, so weight is a primary consideration.

With all of that said, my next doll will probably be a Sanhui for three reasons:

1) Weight! Eva's a real beauty at 145cm and 55lbs. So are Sarah (125cm and 42lbs), Jessica (125cm and 35lbs), Elfie (118cm and 40lbs), and Lisa (102cm and 24lbs).

2) Silicone = durability.

3) Kissability. Sounds like Sanhui is leading the industry on this!

I'd love it if Sanhui added a heating option at some point in the future. That's what sold me on Gwen, and it's well worth the additional cost!
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It would be great if you might perhaps do a review of your Z-One in their section of the forum.

Certainly the number of people chiming in here on this thread indicates widespread high opinions of Sanhui and in my personal view, well deserved.

Best wishes

Harem

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

rgp3 wrote:Fantastic review, and very informative comments!

My Gwen is a 150cm 55lbs Z-Onedoll that showed up last Wednesday, and I couldn't be happier.

I say that because I was down to Z-Onedoll and Sanhui when I made my decision, and Z-Onedoll won out because of the heating option. It's great getting in to bed with a woman that's not room temperature - I've had wives that were exactly that, or even colder!

Z-Onedoll doesn't show the 150cm dolls on their website any more, and the 145cm and 151cm offerings are 9lbs and 13lbs heavier, respectively. I'm 56, so weight is a primary consideration.

With all of that said, my next doll will probably be a Sanhui for three reasons:

1) Weight! Eva's a real beauty at 145cm and 55lbs. So are Sarah (125cm and 42lbs), Jessica (125cm and 35lbs), Elfie (118cm and 40lbs), and Lisa (102cm and 24lbs).

2) Silicone = durability.

3) Kissability. Sounds like Sanhui is leading the industry on this!

I'd love it if Sanhui added a heating option at some point in the future. That's what sold me on Gwen, and it's well worth the additional cost!
Yeah sanhui is really good choice but their legs are just soo skinny in some photos..Like sticks.. cmon that is in my opinion their biggest drawback!

Give us some review on your zo doll. I own one and she is quite good condition... Weight is biggest drawback for ZO dolls :D
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

MannyCan wrote: The MAIN things I worry about with SH is the company's history with poor skeleton design:
Its a problem that seems to continually plague the company. Can you speak to that a little?
That's a bit harsh IMO. My Jan 2017 Sanhui 156 can still stand and her arms still work fine in 50% of positions. No breaks or any major problems. Wrists and fingers all still fine. I think that is about the industry average for a non-ball joint skeleton, if not slightly better. I certainly wouldn't call it poor, or a plague.

Now my 2018 Snahui 158 with the new ball joint skeleton is working perfect right now but she is only 2 months old. If I can form any opinion at this early stage I'd say she isn't loosening up like non-ball joint 2017 skeleton.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

I really like my Sanhui’s skeleton... she can ride a very stable cowgirl if you bend her knees 90 degrees then do 150 degree splits using the arms to balance herself with her hands on your chest... though I am not sure if this position will lead to tearing soon hehe...

My only gripes are the one broken wrist (I have to hold the wrist joint pushed into the frame on the one hand to avoid rips... when it does finally poke through I will perform surgery to fix it completely) and the knees still feel like they should be made to bend just a bit further than they do now... (a leg grip in missionary is fun)

Despite the minor flaws I would still buy Sanhui again, although the slightly meatier 158cm might be my choice since I can move the 156cm with relative ease.

Lservant

Post by Lservant »

There is so much to like about these dolls. Sanhui has clearly made strides and been very innovative. That being said, I think there is enough evidence to suggest that there may be problems with the skeletons. Perhaps it's more of a manufacturing and quality control issue instead of design. Seems like some get dolls that are fine and others don't. This is nothing new. It often takes time to get these things worked out. I really hope someone from Sanhui will post and provide some insight with regard to the design, manufacturing, and quality of the skeletons they use. I would also like to see them make things right with customers having possibly defective dolls. I am a ready and willing customer looking to purchase a doll, but I am holding off because of quality concerns and how Sanhui handles them.

INFORMATIONS