sanhuiofficial.com

Review of Sanhui 168 - verdict OUTSTANDING

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Dr - Johns

Re: Review of Sanhui 168 - verdict OUTSTANDING

Post by Dr - Johns »

haremlover,

how about the durability of the lower passages? :)

Your doll is lovely :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I believe the front to be durable, designed for use, but noticed the back to have a small split after a trial.

In contrast to a more expensive brand known to have a back passage rather shallow for use and examples of that brand for sale where the passage has been used display a mess, the Sanhui is designed to be usable. Because Sanhui design their ladies for such use however, I don't think the small split will be serious, and being silicone can be glued back together.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Those were the most beautiful photos I’ve seen of their dolls. I favor silicone 100% due to the ability to repair it and it’s weight.

I hope this reads well, but I’d never considered sanhui until your photos.

Very beautiful faces!

DeltaTengo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DeltaTengo »

Haremlover,
I want to whole hardheartedly express my thanks for your review, as it helped my immensely with making my decision on my first doll purchase. I don't know if your video has been released yet, but I look forward to it regardless. Your dolls are gorgeous and the photos were great. Thanks again, and I hope your still having the time of your life with your sh168 doll.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Apologies - I have neglected the doll world recently on account of research for a lecture last week about the way in which modern tuning has removed the emotion from music - and how we need to restore the original tuning. . . . and then preparing musical examples for preparation of the paper for publication.

Stacy - that's so sweet of you to compliment my pics in such a way. Really they're more a matter of accident, just noticing when natural light is just right to do something and capturing the moment. Perhaps that's art, but it's nothing like yours. On the same morning however, I managed some shots of a TPE doll which I managed to pose even better, but the difference between a good pose and a not so good pose is more of a matter of accident as I have to work really quickly as the light moves and changes. But perhaps then when I hit it right the result becomes even more special in its rarity.

DeltaTango - thanks so much for your post and welcome. Of many dolls the Sanhui in my opinion is one that's rather recommendable all round. Great to pose, great sculpture, great in bed and I believe built to last.

Something which is worth repeating if I haven't mentioned it much is the extraordinary internal sculpture of the mouth, real gums and teeth and it makes deep kissing rather a real experience.

On account of my musical research, the video has been on the back burner but I will get around to it before long.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

At the request of Harem, I have some bad news to report.

My new Sanhui 158 (about 3 months old) broke her hand plate last night using a very light amount of force. I'd like to warn everyone to use both hands and sandwich her hand plate when changing her wrist position. Try to move it as one solid piece.

Ironically this happened in the middle of a photo shoot for a very long, and positive review I've been writing. The break occurred with her flat on her back palms down on the bed and I was changing her wrists to be thumbs up with palms on her thighs.

Since this will delay my review quite a bit I'll give some highlights here. Its not just a review, I'm also doing a comparison to last year's Sanhui models. Its not 100% positive, in fact it's turning out to be a long list of pros and cons, but the pros are huge and the cons are small. I've intentionally waited 3 months before posting it because I wanted to give her new ball joint skeleton time to prove itself. I have to say her new skeleton is performing absolutely perfect. I'm also very impressed with the new softer silicone and lighter weight. My review's conclusion used to be "If Sanhui has the doll you're attracted to, GET HER" but I'm going to have to re-think that now.

SANHUI: Please change the material used in the hand plates, or reinforce it with metal!!!

It is really odd that the hand plate feels like the only part on her that hasn't changed from last year's Sanhui's, but... my 2017 Sanhui hasn't had any problems at all that weren't expected.

The repair shouldn't be that bad. You can follow the repair in this thread: viewtopic.php?p=1389063#p1389063
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This isn't the first of such reports and I hope that the design will be investigated.

However, there is a thread relating to another brand of doll which benefits from careful handling of the wrists viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61317

It's a good idea not to turn doll wrists like this

but instead to go through the following motions:
or

Do you think this would help to avoid the injuries suffered?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

I did indeed do the ill advised maneuver, but considering how little force I used I still think this is a design that needs to be improved.

Thanks Harem!

EDIT: also important to note, I've used that maneuver for over a year with my 2017 Sanhui... maybe I've been really lucky, but...

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

That is important information about the hand movements! Feels like I just dodged the bullet. My 10 month old Sanhui has always had stiff and limited rotation on her left wrist, nothing bad has happened because I been scary from gonestill77's Eve wrist incident.

Forb that is saddening news.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

I have not been following this thread for a while but just had a quick look.. I still say doll makers should consider making removable hands like the mini dolls, click on, click off.. one for night night sleeping or sex play that is soft and unbreakable, and a separate set that is articulated and has proper movable fingers that can hold stuff.. this can be be an option. the joint can easily be covered with jewlery, a watch or just a good fitting wrist joint..

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this idea..?
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think that having been alerted to a degree of fragility provided one puts the hand at right-angles in order to turn the wrist rather than twisting the hand plate fewer problems are likely to be suffered.

The Sanhui still remains a top-rate doll.

Best wishes

Harem

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Harem is correct. Sanhui also informed me I was rotating the wrist incorrectly. Add to the fact that I'm dealing with a new doll with stiff joints, I put too much pressure on the hand plate. Please be careful with new Sanhui's!

I'd like to add that the repair was very easy. Silicone is very repairable. I don't think anyone would have trouble, so it's not a major problem even at it's worst.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Hello haremlover !

I had sent you a PM, but have received no reply.
If I may ask here....
What is the skin tone on your doll w/ Betsy head?

Thank You in Advance & Best of Wishes,
dave7311 :wink:

btw,
This is all I have seen yet for a removable limbs doll:
( open, scroll down & view video )
https://www.thesilverdoll.com/product/a ... -sex-doll/

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Thanks

Sorry - my computer has a tab open for the reply to your PM but I haven't got around to it yet :-(

She's a tan skin tone.

I'll be putting the video together as soon as I can but this is in all ways a very good doll.

The American brands have most serious competition.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

" w 8O w "
Quick reply indeed :lol:

Not what I was expecting to read ..."She L@@ks so Fair" (pale)
& the natural could have passed if lighting off, but TAN ?

I recommend d e f i n i t e l y asking for skin samples before ordering one !
*sure hope the wrist issue is resolved soon / what a bummer, but C'est la vie*

Thanks for all shared harem & all others that have posted :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

dave7311 :glou:

INFORMATIONS