sanhuiofficial.com

Review of Sanhui 168 - verdict OUTSTANDING

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Review of Sanhui 168 - verdict OUTSTANDING

Post by haremlover »

In exploration of alternatives to TPE I've been looking at the Platinum Silicone manufacturers who provide exceptional value for money. Whilst a TPE doll might seem very much cheaper, silicone has its advantages, and some silicone dolls are available at not much more than the higher end TPE competition.

Sanhui is one of those manufacturers.

They were brave enough to make for me a 168 lady to review and photograph and I'll be writing a full review in due course together with a video of comments and examination in due course. I say brave, as I'm critical and don't hold back on drawing attention to things that might be less than good. But that's nothing for Sanhui to worry about as whilst some dolls are known for oozing oil, Sanhui's new dolls ooze quality and I'll be disappointed if anyone's disappointed with a Sanhui doll bought on the basis of my opinion.

For many anatomy is important
DSCF1617.JPG
DSCF1617.JPG (713.87 KiB) Viewed 13981 times
and Sanhui have got it right if not at least better than most.

They've come forward with an innovative skeleton which is a ball-joint technology and this is much easier to use, particularly for first time doll owners, than the standard double acting hinge joints on most other dolls.

Softness . . . yes . . . jiggly, soft, realistic breasts . . . yes . . . . elegance, sexiness, skin texture to the silicone looking real . . . Sanhui truly have come of age
DSCF1581.JPG
DSCF1581.JPG (692.69 KiB) Viewed 13981 times
and I'll try to post the video as soon as I can.

I don't think anyone's going to be disappointed buying a Sanhui doll.

Best wishes

Harem

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Review of Sanhui 168 - verdict OUTSTANDING

Post by Forb »

That's fantastic Harem, I had no idea.
WELCOME to the Sanhui Club my friend!

I agree 110% with everything you've said so far. :thumbs_up:
You simply can't go wrong choosing Sanhui!
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Jab

Post by Jab »

Agree.

Will review my 168cm in a week or so with the experience from BCD and Dolls Castle.

Overall, all 3, are/were fantastic.

Standing, she is a marvel, for sure.

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Thats awesome Harem, can't wait!

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Looking forward to seeing your video.. :thumbs_up:
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Nice to see a Sanhui in this light -- natural light style with contrasting shadows that you do so well. I think they really did an amazing job on the 168, though I hear she's a bit heavy? Looking forward to the video review for sure!
Also, is this the new "Betsy" head #12? If so, it's good to see that she looks good on the 168 body.

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Personally, I have fallen in love with my Sanhui 145cm doll, I have an older Sanhui 165cm, and the 145cm doll which was made early this year has definitely been ugraded. I think Sanhui is one of the best values in the doll world.
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

How's the sex?

Well this is a question that I knew would be expected of me. Coco&KK insisted on a small delay whilst they made for me an oral capable Betsy head.

Sanhui are truly serious.

That head, both she and Severine, are extraordinary works of art as sculptures, with real gums behind their lips and a row of harder silicone teeth behind. This brings deep kissing to a new level, with brilliant texture to the roof of her mouth, and a tongue. The sensation is absolutely wonderful.

Having had an oral capable sculpture made for one with the implied duty to allow her to exercise her talents is a bit of a torture as I know full well that oral sex beyond kissing of a silicone doll leads to splitting at the sides of the mouth, and the photographic talents of this lady are for me more important.

In absence of allowing her keenness to satisfy in that department, kissing being a wonderful indication, she required me to do her duty elsewhere. Well lubricated her passages have a lot of texture and . . . well in contrast to TPE ladies who always worry me about their capacity to split or suffer abrasion . . . a seriously capable silicone lady is quite literally F*CKING . . . AWESOME.

The ball skeleton is an important plus. The joints are very well adjusted for posing but in bed move naturally and easily enough. One's not having to fight stiffness, which is the perfect way for one's own stiffness to disappear.

Thanks to Phil at http://www.the-doll-house.com for keeping Sanhui on my horizon as he always told me how wonderful they were . . . and not having quite believed him at the time, I do now. He's a connoisseur who knows his dolls.

In due course I'll weigh this lady, but with my experience of dolls, she's liftable. Most certainly she's a perfect size for me, very realistic. So whatever weight she is, she's not impossible to manage and a weight well worth the realism she creates.

It's really great seeing people chime in here on this thread about how wonderful these dolls are. Sanhui deserve such appreciation.

Best wishes

Harem

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

They have some very cute dolls, good to know she is giving you a good time :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In further consideration of this doll I think she may be the best value for money of a lot of competing brands and models.

Best wishes

Harem

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

Regarding the skeleton I would like to add that it is easy to position but at the beginning the joints are very hard, after a few days they are loosening and the performances are good but in my opinion it is a real sport to handle the doll. The weight adds its difficulties. I am inexperienced about the dolls but I realize that having a doll is a real and continuous work and requires a lot of time for each operation. This is what I feel like saying after 4 days of cohabitation, but also I must say that the more you experience with her and the faster the times for all the daily steps of a doll (pose, wash, clothes, sex, etc.)
Mila8.jpg
Mila8.jpg (550.37 KiB) Viewed 13812 times
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=102624

After effects....Photoshop....Maya....Make your life more interesting

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

168cm sanhui? How tall are their torso compared to ~155dolls isnt that the same? Honestly curious!
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's great to see enthusiasms here and I hope that this gives encouragement to Coco&KK and the Sanhui team.

This morning I received a message which is appropriately posted here:
I just wanted to share in the excitement over the new Sanhui 168, i enjoyed reading your review. I am also thoroughly impressed by this doll, everything from the outstanding sculpt detail, high quality material, soft touch of her skin and the smooth ball jointed skeleton operation wildly exceeded my expectations.

Being my first silicone doll, i don't have any previous basis for comparison but i can tell you that my jaw dropped to the floor as soon as i saw her. There's just no comparing these dolls to my tpe ladies... this one is in a league of her own! She does seem a bit firmer in some places than what i have grown accustomed to with my tpe ladies, but in my opinion this is actually a great thing, and much more realistic. By comparison, tpe tends to be exceedingly squishy in places that should actually be firmer.

This truly is an outstanding doll for the price . . .

I like how Coco&KK are truly commited to making an outstanding quality product and constantly pushing for innovation at affordable prices. They do deserve all the praise in my opinion.
Meanwhile
DSCF1710.JPG
DSCF1710.JPG (478.79 KiB) Viewed 13725 times
DSCF1714.JPG
DSCF1714.JPG (519.38 KiB) Viewed 13724 times
DSCF1706.JPG
DSCF1706.JPG (587.05 KiB) Viewed 13725 times
DSCF1721.JPG
DSCF1721.JPG (675.12 KiB) Viewed 13725 times
DSCF1724.JPG
DSCF1724.JPG (497.49 KiB) Viewed 13724 times
DSCF1708.JPG
DSCF1708.JPG (428.26 KiB) Viewed 13724 times
DSCF1719.JPG
DSCF1719.JPG (702.31 KiB) Viewed 13725 times
Best wishes

Harem

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Welcome to the Sanhui club haremlover. :thumbs_up:
Now that I have read your comments about Sanhui, I am more than ever of the opinion that I never want to try another brand. :idea:
I am still crazy about my Sanui doll, even though there is a real woman in my life :whistle:
The only thing I do not recognize, is what head you own. :lol:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks - yes I can fully understand your enthusiasm.

Another brand I've looked at is good value but has skeleton technology stuck four years in the past. For not very much more Sanhui provides so much more, in terms of reduced weight/size ratio, tactile texturing to the surface, and a skeleton of sophistication. Provided it doesn't loosen up unduly, they've achieved an unbeatable perfection/price ratio.

I was thinking that I should repeat my standing photos above with another of my favourite dolls and then realised that I couldn't as the Sanhui lady has the self standing feature enabling her to posed balanced as seen above.

The heads are Severine and Betsy.

The internal structure of the teeth and gums is the most amazing piece of hidden sculpture.

Best wishes

Harem

INFORMATIONS