sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 156cm 2018 #8 Review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Floydpink

Sanhui 156cm 2018 #8 Review

Post by Floydpink »

I posted in the review section as well, but this thread can have comments. Here it is:

This is my initial review of the Sanhui 156cm model with #8 "Marya" head. I got the following upgrades: Gel-filled breasts and butt, and pigmented nipples and vagina. For this it cost $2500 (two of the upgrades were free, a bonus for TDF members). The official product page is here: https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... 156cm-maid

First I will rate the service aspect including communication and shipping. Then I will talk about the doll itself. The doll is made of silicone. Silicone has numerous advantages but also some disadvantages compared to TPE. First of all, silicone dolls are more expensive. This doll was on the mid/low end price range for life-size silicone dolls. Silicone is also less porous and therefore is easier to clean and less prone to mold etc. It also lasts longer and the skin looks more realistic. But Silicone is not as soft as TPE. This can be very realistic in some areas of the doll that isn't supposed to be that soft, such as head and limbs. However, other parts should be softer, such as breasts. I'll give each body part its own rating. In the end I will post final thoughts and a conclusion.

Here's a picture of the final assembled doll: https://i.imgur.com/55hBMFG.jpg

For more pictures including with clothing, look at the product link above.

# Communication

5/10

At first I tried emailing them about some questions, but I didn't receive a proper answer. I got a response saying they had forwarded one of the questions to the shipping company, but I never heard back from them, and also I had asked other question unrelated to shipping as well. Next I tried using Skype and here I got a quick reply even though it was Sunday, so that was good. However after I had actually made the order, I had some more questions and now the answers were slow or absent even on Skype. The website was also a bit disorganized and I think the questions I asked such as what kind of accessories were included and whether the doll was in stock or made to order should have been answered there in the first place.

# Logistics

6/10

Shipping was free, so I can't really compain, but it took quite a while. They used Fedex, but before they could ship they had to clear the package for export with Chinese customs apparently. And then local customs also had to clear it on import. Not their fault I suppose, but there were some other delays with final delivery too. All in all it took about 27 days from the doll was finished (they send pictures before shipping) until reception. And there is about a week manufacturing lead time in addition to that.

# Packaging

9/10

She was very well cushioned in the package, and arrived with no damage at all. The package was discreet. No complaints. Here's an image album showing the packaging: https://imgur.com/a/IZ8cDmB

She came covered in some kind of protective oil. This emanated quite a bit, and actually left the floor of my apartment all slipperly when it settled, until I cleaned it.

# Face

10/10

This blew me away. The face looks so damn good that I am almost speechless. Especially the eyes, I could stare at them for hours. To be honest I don't get any sense of the uncanny valley. If I had to say something bad it would be that the lips could have been a bit softer.

# Breasts

7/10

Unfortunately these weren't perfect. I think if they were smaller they would be much more realistic (sadly this was the life-size model with the smallest breasts sanhui had to offer as of then), but also the shape itself just looks slightly wrong in a way, but I can't put my finger on it. I think they are kind of just too perky, and also I think they don't transition into the armpits quite like they should.

The softness also isn't very realistic, even with the gel-filled centers. The don't really jiggle unless you manipulate the breasts themselves, if you just move the body then the breasts stay almost still relative to it. Not like real breasts, or even hollow TPE.

Don't get me wrong, they're not bad at all, still very squeezable and aesthetic, just not quite to the degree I was hoping for.

# Vagina

8/10

It's good but it looks a bit too simplistic for me. Just too symmetrical and smooth to look very realistic. Something more like Irontech's new dolls would be better: http://www.irontechdoll.com/asset/cache ... _37317.jpg

It's also not quite as soft as it should be, same as the breasts. On the inside it feels good, though again maybe it could have been softer for a more smooth feel.

# Ass

9/10

Can't really complain about the looks, the buttcheeks and crack looks great, the anus opening looks realistic though without any wrinkles like you might normally see. But just like breasts and vagina, it could have been softer. Despite my doll having the soft buttocks upgrade, they are quite firm, like she's tightening her butt muscles.

# Skin

9/10

Looks and feels great, especially after powdering with corn starch. This doll has the textured skin, which adds tiny imperfections like human skin has. But this effect was quite subtle, I think they could have upped the roughness even more and it would look even more realistic.

Only problem was the temperature. You get used to the cold feel, especially during the day and sex I hardly even notice it. But sometimes when cuddling at night it can get almost uncomfortably cold, at least until she is heated by skin contact. I kinda wish she had integrated heating like f.ex. Z-onedoll offers. Guess I might buy a heating blanket.

# Rest of the body

8/10

It's an overall great looks body, with some minor problems. Hips, arms, stomach, back, all look great. Hands and feet also look great, however they are too small for my taste. Especially the hands. I had hoped I could intertwine our fingers, but that's just not possible, her hands are too small and fingers too close together.

Another problem is the transition from the head to the neck. It is very noticeable, from some perspectives it's almost jarring to be honest. I wish it was more hidden. And the final problem (though I don't really mind this very much) is that there is a noticeable seamline along the entire side of the body from the mould.

# Weight

9/10

The doll is about 30kg with the head. This is on the light end for a doll this size. I am happy with this weight, it can be a bit tough to handle and carry her, but if she was much lighter she wouldn't be as realistic, I think. I love the feel of the weight if she's sitting in my lap, for example. Maybe 20-25 kg would be the sweet spot.

# Skeleton

9/10

The doll has a ball-joint skeleton, and the joints are quite flexible, she can do a lot of poses. The joints were very stiff when I got the doll, some of them have since loosened a little bit such as the hips. Can't really say how this will progress over time. But one thing I can't figure out is how to position the hand 180 degrees around. The hand itself rotates maybe 90 degrees, and you can further rotate the forearm at the elbow joint, but it's not enough to rotate the hand so that the doll can f.ex. cup her own breast. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

The head can easily be popped in and out, it doesn't need to be screwed on. Very convenient.

# Accessories

7/10

My doll came with a maid outfit, hook for vertical storage, simple cleaning douche (that doesn't work very well), longer-shafted cleaning douche with tubing that can be attached to the shower like a showerhead, orifice heating rod, and one wig (which seems to be pretty good quality because hairs don't fall out that much like I've seen some complain about cheaper ones).

This is an okay selection, but there's still plenty of stuff you should buy separately so it would ideally have been extra convenient to have this included. For example lube, a fan or aquarium pump for drying (it's almost impossible to dry quickly otherwise), female condoms (very recommended if you want to avoid cleanup), hair brush, etc.

# Conclusion

# 9/10

The doll is a real work of art. I've highlighted the negative aspects in this review which may make it seem overly critical, but the reality is that I am very happy with the doll overall. She is for the most part what I expected when it comes to the specific doll itself. High quality and gorgeous.

The experience of owning a doll was better than I had thought. Of course it has only been a little over a week since I got it so maybe this will change in the future, but for now the purchase was definitely worth it. Aside from just sex (which is great by the way), it was surprisingly good to just cuddle and enjoy her presence. A "session" with the doll for me usually starts with cuddling, then sex, then back to cuddling. One time I realized it had been over two hours of this even though the actual sex had only lasted like 10 minutes probably. She is almost hard to part with sometimes, but sadly I can't just lay in my bed with her all day.

Another benefit I noticed is that it has actually made me more confident. I've been talking to a girl online that I might meet up with, and I realized that because I had the doll I feel far less anxious and timid when I speak to her. Because if she were to reject me, I wouldn't really care that much as I had something almost as good (although admittedly in a somewhat different kind of way) to fall back to.

It's a learning process, I keep finding better ways to do things, such as positions for cuddling and sex. My latest and probably favourite is having her on the edge of the bed and me on my knees on the floor. This provides a much deeper and easier penetration than other positions I've tried, and also it lets me bend down and kiss her at the same time. This was not possible during normal missionary for example because I am too tall compared to the doll.

The elephant in the room is cleaning. I've tried two times without a female condom, and it takes as long to clean her as the actual sex. Quite annoying. Especially bad is the drying process. In fact I still don't know a good way of doing this with the included accessories that doesn't involve spending like an hour pumping air into her with the douche. A fan or aquarium air pump is almost a must have.

That's why I mostly use female condoms, which I highly recommend. With enough lube on the inside they feel almost like no condoms at all, but cleanup is a breeze, just pull the condom out and rinse it (or just throw it away if you don't want to reuse).
Try the doll reddit community: https://www.reddit.com/r/SexDolls/

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Sanhui 156cm 2018 #8 Review

Post by haremlover »

Brilliant review

I'm sure you're spot on about most aspects

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Good review and congrats on getting her!

For my next doll, I am interested in the Sanhui 156 or 158. Your review is helpful. :mrgreen:

I have a 2016 Sanhui 145. Check out my cleaning and drying threads in my signature for ideas that may help you....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

As the joints loosen up slightly I expect your experiences will get even better.

loungemem02
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by loungemem02 »

Thanks for the detailed review.
Floydpink wrote:... hook for vertical storage...
Are Sanhui dolls safe to store hanging? I have an older 165+ and she takes up half my bed. Another girl just lying around is out of the question, but if I can store a Sanhui vertically, that's a possible game changer for me.

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Thanks for the detailed and honest review, very informative, I agree with your ratings for the most part, except for the boobs, which I would have rated about 8/10. But I agree they could be better.
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

loungemem02 wrote:Thanks for the detailed review.
Floydpink wrote:... hook for vertical storage...
Are Sanhui dolls safe to store hanging? I have an older 165+ and she takes up half my bed. Another girl just lying around is out of the question, but if I can store a Sanhui vertically, that's a possible game changer for me.
The newer Sanhui dolls are made with a new skeleton, so I would assume they took this into account when adding this feature. However, I have heard bad stories about some cheaper doll models falling apart whens stored this way. The skeleton has to be designed to handle this stress.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I will be doing a Sanhui review next week and she's a standing version and with the new skeleton. So I'll be putting her to the test and expecting good things from her, and she will have to relax standing up full time. If she survives what I expect of her, full marks to Sanhui, and I have high expectations.

What we've been reading of Sanhui recently is very encouraging.

Best wishes

Harem

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

haremlover wrote:I will be doing a Sanhui review next week and she's a standing version and with the new skeleton. So I'll be putting her to the test and expecting good things from her, and she will have to relax standing up full time. If she survives what I expect of her, full marks to Sanhui, and I have high expectations.

What we've been reading of Sanhui recently is very encouraging.

Best wishes

Harem
Great! Sanhui are getting some well-deserved attention IMO because of their quality and how they actively seek and incorporate feedback from their customers to keep things improving. Harem, I know you are a long-time DS fan but also are very knowledgeable about dolls of all kinds, so it will be interesting to get your perspective.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Jimbofod wrote: Harem, I know you are a long-time DS fan but also are very knowledgeable about dolls of all kinds, so it will be interesting to get your perspective.
I'm really a fan of all dolls of quality, and which can meet general expectations of dolls coming to life - that means technically working well in terms of skeleton, range of movement, durability of skeleton - as well as ability to perform in the arena that sexdolls are made for.

With Sanhui's developments of skeleton and of wider characters coming forward in new head sculptures it's apparent that Sanhui are very much coming of age . . . and that in the longer term silicone has advantages over TPE.

I'm looking forward to doing some photos and the best review I possibly can in the next few days, although having just taken on a new puppy with wife away that responsibility is going to be a slight impediment. But I'll do my best to cope . . .

The bottom line however is that a manufacturer knowing the standards about which I enthuse must be confident in their product to send me one of their ladies to review and photograph.

Best wishes

Harem

Floydpink

Post by Floydpink »

I've now had a little over a month of time to get used to my doll, and here are some more thoughts I have on the experience.

Here are a few pictures I've taken of the doll: https://imgur.com/a/6H82HS0

Let me start by saying it is definitely shaping up to be one of the best purchases I've done in my life. I realize that dolls may not be for everyone, but for me it was pretty much perfect. I'm very introverted and I don't really like socializing that much, so I don't want to date or go out partying, but I still wanted some intimacy. I have a decent amount of money and my looks are not half bad so I could probably get a girlfriend or at least a hookup once in a while if I really tried, but it's just so much work. Doesn't seem worth it to me. But the doll fills that need just fine, for me at least.

And it's far from just the sex, just having her around has a pretty significant positive effect on my psyche. Every time I walk past the doll, I can't help but get a big grin on my face, and most of the times I just have to bend down and give her a little kiss. I look forward to getting in bed every night because I get to lie next to her. When I say it like that it kind of sounds like I'm in love, and the feeling may be on that spectrum although probably not that high. I don't actually find that too weird despite her being a doll, after all it is pretty normal to feel emotional attachment to fictional characters, that's why movies and books are engaging, so why would dolls be any different? Either way, having her just makes me happy is what's I'm trying to say.

Also it has really increased my libido. Before I bought it I was guessing I'd fuck it maybe 2-3 times a week when I'd be bothered to, but it turns out I've done it almost every single day since I got it. It's just so hard to resist, but maybe it's just the honeymoon phase.

Accessories

Lately some clothing and accessories I ordered have started to arrive, and I've been trying them out. I found that it's surprisingly fun to dress her up and use her as a model. I feel like I finally understand why little girls like playing with a barbie dolls so much, haha. I've been buying most of my clothes from Asian sellers on f.ex ebay. It's very cheap, and they often operate with Asian sizes, which is good because it's pretty much the only thing that will fit. Asian size S fits my doll pretty well. But I recommend buying clothes that is either pretty stretchy like yoga wear, or designed to be a bit baggy, otherwise it might end up being a bit tight in some places but too loose in other places, as the doll anatomy is a little bit exaggerated compared to humans.

Durability and damage

Here's how my doll has fared after this month:

One toe got a pretty significant hole and the wire poked out. Another toe and a finger got very minor holes. This was all caused by my inexperienced, careless handling, I let her extremities collide with and drag along a wall when I tried moving her.

Both corners of the lips tore when I tried oral, but I think this was because I used a female condom but didn't lube the outside so I kind of had to force it in. Not a good idea, it turns out.

Also, if you see a little patch of silicone on the doll that looks like a little leftover residue on the surface, don't try to rub it off! Turns out this was the tip of a filled-up channel going all the way to the skeleton, probably from the manufacturing process.

I got some glue that was recommended, called Sil-Poxy, and tried to repair the damages. It was kind of expensive, had to pay around $30 for a tiny tube, but whatever. It worked reasonably well, the tears and holes that I glued shut seems to be holding up very well. But I haven't tried oral since so I don't know if it can take it. Also I couldn't get a totally clean repair so where there were tears there are now a little stripe of missing lipstick. But I don't mind.

Also, clothes has a tendency to rub off color on the doll. The included black maid outfit left violet-ish marks that looked a lot like bruises after a beating, haha. Was kind of offputting, but the color goes away after just a few days normally, I find.

There was a hymen-like padding in the vagina that ripped a lot during sex, I ended up just cutting it away as is didn't look or feel good.

The skeleton is still mostly firm. But the neck has developed a little wiggle, it can rotate a few degrees with hardly any resistance, which can be a bit annoying when trying to pose it precisely.

No sign of tears in the main body, even in high stress areas such as groin or armpits. And no deterioration of coloring like lipstick etc.

Cleaning

So far after using it for a month every day, I've had to do a full cleanup once. For this I brought her to the shover and sat her on a little stool (she doesn't have standing leg pegs). Was very easy to clean, no dust was adhering to the skin or anything, it just washed right off. A washed the wig with a little shampoo and brushed it. Then I dried her and powdered her body. The powder can get a bit messy and I had to change the bedsheets afterwards because it spilled a lot. But after it was done, she was as good as new. Actually better than new. She felt and looked amazing, well worth the effort. If you don't mind the skin getting quite dusty and the hair getting a bit stiff, or you don't use her as much as me, you can probably go way longer than a month between such maintenances. But this is silicone, TPE dolls require more maintenance, both because the skin is more adhesive, and because it requires oiling to mitigate tearing damage.

For cleaning the orifices, I attach the included douche rod to the showerhead using the included hose, then insert it while the water is running for a minute or so. To dry I use one of these air pumps to ensure air circulation: https://www.ebay.com/itm/292537103801 Takes maybe 10 hours to dry properly that way, but it's a very cheap and weak pump so you can probably speed it up a lot with a proper more powerful one.

Misc

I said in my initial review that doll ownership was a learning curve, and it really was. Now that I'm more used to it, I find it much easier to handle and carry, and I've found good routines for sex and maintenance that makes it as easy as possible. When I have sex with her, I almost always use a female condom for convenience. I use the included douche tip rod to push it in, while the inside is lubed, then the rod slides out smoothly, leaving the condom in the orifice. One problem with female condoms is that it tends to make it very lube-hungry because the smooth surface makes all the lube push to the back. I think it might be better to roll up the condom a bit so that its length fits my johnson exactly, will try soon.

I wish I had a king size bed. The bed I have now is 1.2m wide, enough for both to sleep on, but sometimes rotating the doll and certain positions could really have used some extra space. For example cowgirl position requires the legs to be spread almost 90 degrees out to the side because the knees aren't flexible enough to make her crouch that well. So the only way to do it on this size bed is for me to lean against the wall rather than lying down, and let her legs stretch lengthwise on the bed.
Try the doll reddit community: https://www.reddit.com/r/SexDolls/

Allifan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Allifan »

Floydpink I really appreciate you taking the time to add this detail. I have a few weeks to wait for my gal still, but your review and comments are really helping me prepare. This will be my first adventure into the hobby (or sport perhaps?) and my expectations should be a perfect match when she arrives.

Cheers!

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Floydpink wrote:Also, clothes has a tendency to rub off color on the doll. The included black maid outfit left violet-ish marks that looked a lot like bruises after a beating, haha. Was kind of offputting, but the color goes away after just a few days normally, I find.
Weird, I thought one of the often quoted advantages of a silicon doll was that there was no need to worry about color bleeding from cloths onto the doll.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Aeron wrote:
Floydpink wrote:Also, clothes has a tendency to rub off color on the doll. The included black maid outfit left violet-ish marks that looked a lot like bruises after a beating, haha. Was kind of offputting, but the color goes away after just a few days normally, I find.
Weird, I thought one of the often quoted advantages of a silicon doll was that there was no need to worry about color bleeding from cloths onto the doll.
It happens less with silicone, but it still happens. Also, with silicone, the stain goes away on its own in a couple of weeks.
No matter what kind of doll you have, its always good to wash dark colors a few times before wearing and you need to watch certain polyester fabrics closely no matter how much its been washed.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Hello there, it seems many have skipped this portion of the review. I'm very interested in purchasing a 156cm as my next doll and I'm rather worried the vaginal placement isn't as realistic as possible. Sanhui only have very sparse photo in spread eagle but no pictures of the rear. It very important to me that the placement are realistic or as realistic as possible. How do you fare with the vaginal and anal placement themselves and if possible a picture or two from the rear in doggy style would greatly assist me in deciding.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

INFORMATIONS