sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui contact

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
fandy

Sanhui contact

Post by fandy »

I'm trying to reach them but they aren't responding on email or skype. Anyone know if they're on vacation these past couple days?

Trying to order the 156 marya but not sure what the shipping time will be. There's also Queen Sex Doll on AliExpress who sells Sanhui but I'm not sure if they're legit.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui contact

Post by Jimbofod »

Welcome to TDF!

Sanhui is an excellent choice. I would NOT order through non-TDF approved vendors. Check if this one is or not before throwing your money out there.

Sanhui sometimes temporarily have issues being reached, but they are very good and helpful once you do. I would order direct through them for this reason. Also they give TDF members a discount and/or extra items, so be sure to let them know that. Time to delivery will be a number of weeks at least, so a day or two of wait to reach them is not significant in the grand scheme of things.

Alternately, if you want more guidance with your order, look for a TDF-approved vendor that sells Sanhui.

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

I have been writing for two weeks and they do not answer, I do not know why ... they are losing a lot of seriousness in my opinion and the effectiveness of the service.

viewtopic.php?f=261&t=102418
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=102624

After effects....Photoshop....Maya....Make your life more interesting

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

I had a hard time communicating with Sanhui too... perhaps use a reseller with previous experience dealing with Sanhui?

viewtopic.php?f=270&t=102556

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Coco&KK respond usually efficiently and helpfully on sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com

Don't go to an unknown vendor in desperation!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

haremlover wrote:Coco&KK respond usually efficiently and helpfully on sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com

Don't go to an unknown vendor in desperation!

Best wishes

Harem
I wrote to that address without receiving any response....

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Have you tried asking them about anything other than thesilverdoll?
thesilverdoll might not be an official vendor for Sanhui and thus they don't want to comment.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

Forb wrote:Have you tried asking them about anything other than thesilverdoll?
thesilverdoll might not be an official vendor for Sanhui and thus they don't want to comment.

I do not understand the reason why they should not respond if someone asks him about his suppliers .. Only answer if that someone wants to buy? Do not give any kind of assistance apart from making orders to take money? This scares me for the day that I will need support for any problem with the doll.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

I just finished an order with Sanhui. I had no problems with communication (once I used the correct email address).
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

Forb wrote:I just finished an order with Sanhui. I had no problems with communication (once I used the correct email address).
ok, I tried to send another very generic e-mail without any specific questions.

Ty so much Forb!!

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

vikwey

Take it easy. Your pending purchase is with The Silver Doll, so Sanhui will not comment it.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hi Fandy and Vik,

Apology for the lost of communications due to blockages occur to the other two email accounts (gmail and sanhuidolls@yahoo ). Thanks for Haremlover’s recommendation! And yes, sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com works well for messages back and forth. Alternatively, Skype is easier for instant contact— sanhui1 (Yonghua Huang).

Message to Vik: 1st email showed up 3 hrs ago from now which was midnight;p For your inquiry, pls kindly inform us which model interests you for now? ;D

Looking forward to your message and we’ll be at your service!

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

Wight wrote:vikwey

Take it easy. Your pending purchase is with The Silver Doll, so Sanhui will not comment it.

You're right, maybe I exaggerate a bit, but it's a problem not being able to communicate with the manufacturer, even if I did not buy directly from him. I was just asking for information, I do not see anything strange in this. However I confirm that Sanhui has replied to that email but only to make a sale and not to solve my doubts.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

What doubts do you have?

Have you made the order with Silver Doll? If not why not go direct? What does Silver Doll offer other than being a drop-shipper?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

haremlover wrote:What doubts do you have?

Have you made the order with Silver Doll? If not why not go direct? What does Silver Doll offer other than being a drop-shipper?

Best wishes

Harem

When I ordered the doll with Thesilverdoll, I did not know that this forum existed and I did not know what a Sanhui doll was and I did not even know the existence of so many doll makers in China, I only knew Realdoll. So when I saw the Thesilverdoll site I got caught in a hurry and I ordered with them, then later I had doubts when I started reading this forum and when I realized that thesilverdoll was not among the retailers authorized. Everything here, now the doubts I have are simply on the website where I bought and on the quality of the doll that will come to me.

my best wishes to you too.

INFORMATIONS