sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui contact

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Sanhui contact

Post by haremlover »

OK. That's not a problem. Silver Doll are a member, possibly if I'm not mistaken, a sponsor of the French forum http://love-dolls-forum.com/ so whilst not accredited here, demonstrate open professional activity and care for their reputation.

There was a case some while ago where a sub-standard doll was for sale second hand bought through them and after I pointed this out they came to make a settlement with the purchaser very smartly.

No-one copies Sanhui dolls. So in my opinion, whilst perhaps I might have gone to another vendor particularly UK based and TDF accredited, I don't think you're going to have any problem.

Best wishes

Harem

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

haremlover wrote:OK. That's not a problem. Silver Doll are a member, possibly if I'm not mistaken, a sponsor of the French forum http://love-dolls-forum.com/ so whilst not accredited here, demonstrate open professional activity and care for their reputation.

There was a case some while ago where a sub-standard doll was for sale second hand bought through them and after I pointed this out they came to make a settlement with the purchaser very smartly.

No-one copies Sanhui dolls. So in my opinion, whilst perhaps I might have gone to another vendor particularly UK based and TDF accredited, I don't think you're going to have any problem.

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks for the information, you're very kind. I was able to finally talk to Sanhui and they clarified everything. Now my ass has found a place !!! Hello and thank you so much again to explain things and make me understand, I'm not at all expert in this world !!!
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=102624

After effects....Photoshop....Maya....Make your life more interesting

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Can someone clarify where exactly Sange Dolls
fits in with Sanhui.

I noticed that the Sanhui website has had most of its options including purchasing removed.

Is Sange Dolls the same company with the same staff or is this a new group that they have contracted out to for international sales.

When I ordered my fabulous 165R doll I was dealing directly easily with Sanhui. Not sure where to go for my next purchase.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Mcupplease wrote:Can someone clarify where exactly Sange Dolls
fits in with Sanhui.

I noticed that the Sanhui website has had most of its options including purchasing removed.

Is Sange Dolls the same company with the same staff or is this a new group that they have contracted out to for international sales.

When I ordered my fabulous 165R doll I was dealing directly easily with Sanhui. Not sure where to go for my next purchase.
Sanhui and Sange are the same company. The difference is that Sange make TPE-versions of the original silicone dolls of Sanhui. That way they can offer products and compete in both TPE and silicone markets, which is a pretty unique position so far as there are not many who have managed to do this yet. I'm guessing they are separate factories though, with different crews, since TPE and silicone are so different to work with.

You can still deal with Sanhui directly through mail and Skype for making orders and especially for custom requirements, although they seem to have problems with spam-filters lately. Don't know about Sange, as they are still very new and I haven't really seen anyone here order from them yet. TPE-market is very tough compared to Sanhui's great position on the silicone market, and they have to distinguish themselves in more ways than with Sanhui-designs.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

fandy

Post by fandy »

I just purchased the doll from Sanhui and will post an update soon. Their communication has been great so far. :)

INFORMATIONS