sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 156cm unboxing and first impressions

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Wmdollfan

Re: Sanhui 156cm unboxing and first impressions

Post by Wmdollfan »

The factory wig shedding is an understatement... I had to abandon my first attempt at putting on the wig to clean stray hairs off the head... maybe the wig should be combed first?

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

@Jimbofod no the imprint is to shallow to feel. No distractions~

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

Here is a body shot. The placement of the left eye causes an odd impression when viewed from some angles. I know some doll owners dislike visible neck seams and this one is quite visible.

The doll somehow seemed smaller than I expected, but the weight also felt lighter than I thought it would be with all the “avoid whale” dollers talkin’

Also I remember some recent Sanhui purchasers complaining the body joints were too tight on the new skeleton. Feels like they backed it off to “firm but not unreasonable”
Attachments
2308C2D3-91C4-4CD1-98EB-2ED390AEEDD9.jpeg
2308C2D3-91C4-4CD1-98EB-2ED390AEEDD9.jpeg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 2377 times

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

Proof Canada Customs agents were gentlemen~
Attachments
477971EF-B6CE-4824-8915-B0BA87F7512C.jpeg
477971EF-B6CE-4824-8915-B0BA87F7512C.jpeg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 2377 times

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

Not sure how accurate my measuring methods were since I didn’t get her to stand upright without support on the scale, but if mild leaning does not skew the numbers too much it seems my standing foot lady is 30kg. I confused my scale at first because it also measures body fat and without socks it was pure metal... hehe

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

I am concerned about her right hand... if Sanhui is still using the metal parts in plaster design it feels like my wrist connection is loose from the plaster of the palm. I appreciate the realizm of the palm feel, but Sanhui should really make the hand interconnected metal/joints first and use the plaster for feel not stucture... I see it failing repeatedly in threads...

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

I'm really not sure how you've managed to keep this review going when there are so many other things you could be doing right now! :wink:

Better get her washed and powdered next; always gotta be the first step.

She looks really awesome. Get her a nice outfit and a name!

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Wmdollfan wrote:The factory wig shedding is an understatement... I had to abandon my first attempt at putting on the wig to clean stray hairs off the head... maybe the wig should be combed first?
You will want to brush frequently so tangles don't build up to the point of no return. This is normal for synthetic wigs. It's handy to have a cheap wig stand for combing the wig off of the doll's head. Also for drying after shampooing (use a wig-specific shampoo). You will want to brush frequently so tangles don't build up to the point of no return.
Detangling brushes work quite well. This kind is very good:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00 ... UTF8&psc=1
I've bought a bunch of wigs from Amazon, have one on the way from eBay, and I got a couple from RLSD using the $50 voucher from the survey they had a few weeks back. I haven't bought a human hair wig (yet) but am looking into it. They are supposed to be a lot better but are about 10X the cost. Synthetic hair wigs are at least easy to replace, and fun if you like to switch things up a lot. Often wigs are made with long bangs that may be at or past the doll's eye level. I think they are that way so you can cut them at the level you want. For wigs without bangs, lace front wigs are the better choice.

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

I always felt “dirty” with the odor of tpe toys, but the lack of odour with silicone is very pleasant to me.

The breasts are just right in firmness... lying underneath the doll they flatten out without being floppy or too firm for comfort. The “jiggly boob” option for the win here... not having it might make them too firm? The butt is super firm, and I do like em firm, but it made me think that the jiggly butt option might be a good pick after all. No regrets on the belly. I love em firm~

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Wmdollfan wrote:I am concerned about her right hand... if Sanhui is still using the metal parts in plaster design it feels like my wrist connection is loose from the plaster of the palm. I appreciate the realizm of the palm feel, but Sanhui should really make the hand interconnected metal/joints first and use the plaster for feel not stucture... I see it failing repeatedly in threads...
My 118 cm doll is pre-owned, and her right wrist is completely loose. Maybe due to this design? I can't say since I wasn't there when it came loose. Maybe she suffered a fall or something.

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

@Willendorph I do have a plain outfit for starters but I likely won’t get to it today...

As for powdering I’m going to go against the doll meta and say “I will never powder this doll.” It seems unnecessary to me and if there is a price to pay for this, I will be the one to post about it. The textured skin is really nice... I actually don’t feel powdering would benefit her~ If I could describe the feel of her skin... if you ever had a girlfriend use vasoline on her skin for moisturization... it feels pretty much like right after an application!

A name will come once I know her better.

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

@Jimbofod if I remember right extending from the wrist joint is a metal T embedded in plaster... If you feel the back of the hand like something is coming apart from the structure this is likely the culprit. If Sanhui does not intend to alter this design soon they should at least make the wrist joints fairly loose to avoid separation.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

I like this ongoing "live" review format. Thanks for sharing, very interesting info, and it's a good way to capture first impressions and observations. Wow, I never saw the Sanhui unbroken hymen before. Is it meant to be broken by , eh, natural means, or do you have to cut it?

My 118 cm is supposed to have the soft belly. My 2016 didn't have the option and was harder silicone. I could go either way, but yeah, if I ordered a new one I'd probably take the soft butt too. The boob gel is a must IMO. I'm not sure what they do if you don't get them: solid or hollow? My 2016 didn't have a boob upgrade option either, but they seem to have a gel as well, maybe an earlier version.

She looks great. As Willendorph said, I expect soon there will be a long pause in your updates. ;)

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Congrats man! :thumbs_up:
Glad she got to you ok. I either want a Sanhui 156 or 158 for my next doll lady.
Will be paying attention to this thread for your further review.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

@Jimbofod interesting note... I did not order the hymen as an option... maybe it is easier to just use the one mould? Checking out her flexibility spreading the legs caused it to open. I am not sure it was ever actually really “closed” ...the legs being together may simply have pushed the silicone together causing that illusion.

INFORMATIONS