sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui, why do not you answer my mail?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Sanhui, why do not you answer my mail?

Post by vikwey »

Some time ago I wrote an e-mail to the Sanhui staff to find out if the "theSilverDoll" site is legitimate and if it is an authorized seller of theirs.I am still waiting an answer. I'm sure my e-mail has passed without being seen. Perhaps I receive some answers from them here. Best regards to everyone and to the Sanhui staff who do a good job with their dolls.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=102624

After effects....Photoshop....Maya....Make your life more interesting

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui, why do not you answer my mail?

Post by Wight »

Check that their mail address is the right one, a few others have had similar problem. Their address mentioned on TDF posts signature is different than what's on SH website, and then there is skype too.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Use this email address: sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com
The customer reps that answer that email box might not know anything about SilverDoll and that's why it's taking them so long. Also, just deal directly with Sanhui, they are fantastic.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Forb wrote:Use this email address: sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com
Coco&KK on that address are normally very helpful.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

It feels like their web site needs an update... I hear about communication problems with Sanhui often... Sange even once wrote me that they found my mail in their spam bin... but they wrote me back at least!

Sexual-Scientist
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sexual-Scientist »

Hey guys!

I got the same problem. I contacted Sanhui on ALL E-Mail addresses associated with them that I could find, including the one you mentioned here. I also tried different mail accounts of mine to do so in case from some reason a response from them wouldn't get through on my private mail server. I received a system message on my MSN account: that sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com's mailbox is currently undergoing maintenance and can't accept messages right now. I've tried it multiple times on this one and it always says this. I even added them on Skype and wrote there but I haven't gotten a reply from them in over a week now. Their Skype hasn't been active for over 5 days now.

Best wishes,
Stefan.

Projecteva
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Projecteva »

I received a PM not long ago being that one of the users suggested this approach. I sent it today with screen shots of the email I sent them if and should they have not received the email.
I got a response sooner this way and I hope you all are fortunate enough to get a reply back too :)!

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hello SexualScientist,

Apology for the loss in communications! Email accounts have been very odd~ Skype are closing down services to limited apps as well. Contacts needs to be changed essentially ;(

Pls kindly use the main page interface with photos and videos “Hot Seller” navigation. Online Store interface is pending for updates. Responses concerning your questions have also been sent to your emails~ Pls kindly check it out with photo of comparison on skin tones ;)

For skin tone, pls also write in the box of notes. Tan lines are currently not available. Looking forward to your message and we’ll be at your service!

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

I sent a message to Coco/KK on Saturday via Skype but I've not received a response. Should I wait longer or try their email?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Try the email listed in their sig (so the chinayahoo one). Seems to be the most effective currently while they work around their technical issues.

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Forb wrote:Use this email address: sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com
The customer reps that answer that email box might not know anything about SilverDoll and that's why it's taking them so long. Also, just deal directly with Sanhui, they are fantastic.
Is this still reccomended? I am thinking hard about some things and wanted to find a comtact point, think this email address is a good one?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

That is the best one mm yes :thumbs_up:

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Thanks!

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hello Maddmatter70,

Thank you very much for concerns on Sanhui! We received and replied to your messages twice~ First on some 9 hrs from now, and the 2nd just half an hour ago ;) A p.m. message was sent with the two replies together for a better view~

Looking forward to hearing from you via both emails and p.m.~

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

HSP_960 wrote:I sent a message to Coco/KK on Saturday via Skype but I've not received a response. Should I wait longer or try their email?
Hello HSP_960,

Saturday via Skype ? Wondering if we have been in contact? From SP, aye? If so, on chat about custom Elfie now~ ;p Or did you contact the account of sanhui1 (Yonghua Huang)?

Looking forward to your message!

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team

INFORMATIONS