sanhuiofficial.com

Waiting for my Sanhui 165cm

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Waiting for my Sanhui 165cm

Post by Up2myneck »

Hello & greetings vikwey, from Kate & myself! :)
[Kate is my lovely 158cm doll]

Hope your new lady comes along soon, I'll look out for pics of her! :wink:
Attachments
Katb8679.jpg
Katb8679.jpg (149.48 KiB) Viewed 2736 times

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

Up2myneck wrote:Hello & greetings vikwey, from Kate & myself! :)
[Kate is my lovely 158cm doll]

Hope your new lady comes along soon, I'll look out for pics of her! :wink:

kate is amazing, the more photos I see and the more I want my Mila to come to my house!!!!
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=102624

After effects....Photoshop....Maya....Make your life more interesting

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

For those interested, I opened a new post with the story of Mila where you can follow a detailed imaginative experience of a user and a doll Sanhui.

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

Ok ... in one day my dear friend will arrive. The whole unpacking process will be reviewed here. First impressions and everything you can expect from a review with details on the product and the seller. Greetings to all and for those who want to follow me, I have another channel that you find on my signature, where they will be posted, unlike here, artistic photos and where will be told the story of Mila.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

The wait after order to delivery sure is a long and nerve wracking one :?

I hope she'll be in your arms soon :D

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

Hi guys, she's slowly coming out of her box to come to life, today I can not review because it's too late and I have to take a bath in Mila, tomorrow I will continue with images and first impressions ..... She is a beauty ... .

good life to everyone
Attachments
Still to be unpacked, but she is with me
Still to be unpacked, but she is with me
Mila1.jpg (698.12 KiB) Viewed 2575 times

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

A literal sneak peak! ;)

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Beautiful eyes!!
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

The unboxing picture that always make me chuckle is of that big coffin-like box in the middle of the room. One can sense the suspense and pride - a big day in a man's life!
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Very impressive photo vikwey, this photo gets me right in the heart and I do not know why. :thumbs_up:
Welcome to the Sanhui club, I hope you can enjoy her as much as I have the last 2 years with my girls :wink:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

Thank you all!!
I will not publish photos of boxes or accessories, those things I think everyone knows well. I focus on the body and on the head.
From complete inexperienced I will describe my first impressions and sensations .....

I still had not opened the package and I was completely nervous, perhaps the fear of finding Mila with damage or perhaps the fear that I would not like it.
I must say that everything went well, the package was presented as described by many, packed very well with soft panels that covered all sides and the body wrapped with a soft blanket. His hands and feet were the most protected.

When I pulled out of Mila I immediately realized that it is not easy to manage a body with that weight, my biggest advice is to think first where you want to fix the doll and how you want to move it and calculate all the obstacles, because otherwise they are problems for you and your back.

As soon as she pulled her head out and placed her, conflicting sensations passed through my mind: I was excited to see that body but at the same time impressed by her presence. I'm not used to seeing an inanimate body in my house and this makes me nervous and curious.

His body was completely covered with an oily layer which I think is a protection they put before packing and shipping. Its smell was not strong at all, in fact, almost odorless. immediately I began to touch all its parts of the body and I realized that there are more dense or hard areas and softer areas.

The body I have only has breast implant and you can feel the difference. Her skin after washing and dusting with cornstarch is extraordinary. His ass looks too hard but I like its shape. The orifices are very well made and soft to the touch. She has arrived with the hymen, her vagina is completely closed and I imagine that I have to press to get inside her, I'll tell you this later. the anus of her is tight and putting a finger I can notice prickiness, like wrinkled or I do not know how to describe it, surely it is to increase the feeling inside her.

........ will be continued

I do not have much time today, I have to go to work. This review will be over at the weekend.

Thanks again to everyone for the comments and good life to all.

Vikwey and Mila
Attachments
Mila just out of her box
Mila just out of her box
Mila2.jpg (354.08 KiB) Viewed 2540 times

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Aww, she was born modest! :) She appears to have the "Addeline" #1 head? Amazing that this is Sanhui's original full size head sculpt and still a classic beauty with a great little smile, now made better by the upgraded eyes and skin. vikwey, I think you're in for a nice weekend. ;)

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

Jimbofod wrote:Aww, she was born modest! :) She appears to have the "Addeline" #1 head? Amazing that this is Sanhui's original full size head sculpt and still a classic beauty with a great little smile, now made better by the upgraded eyes and skin. vikwey, I think you're in for a nice weekend. ;)
My weekend will be special for sure !!! ahahahah !!! Thanks for the comment Jimbo...yes, it's Addeline's face !!!

I add another photo of the moment of unpacking

unpaking breast
unpaking breast
Mila6.jpg (275.9 KiB) Viewed 2496 times

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

Hi, after several weeks, I put my last opinions here.
I used the doll almost normally, but inevitably the small damage came out.

Skeleton: At first the joints were very hard and difficult to move, after a little use the whole thing became very loose, in particular the hip joints were very loose. The articulation of the back, arching the back I say, has remained extremely hard and is very difficult to manage. The joints of the feet have loosened a lot.

Orifizi: The use of lubricant does not help much, it helps, but inevitably the orifices are consumed and small tears formed that I do not know how they can be repaired. The feeling is very realistic, especially with the use of the USB orifices heaters.

Skin: Textured skin, when it is washed, dried and pulverized is special, the touch is good and pleasurable. the silicone is too soft on the feet, in fact, propio on these is where I have more damage, the screws to stand up almost all have unglued and have torn various parts of the sole of the foot, small tears have formed around the vine, and he cut a part under his finger. I think they should make this area harder since the main use is to keep the doll standing.

The face: his face is the best part in my opinion, the oral option is very realistic and the movable eyes are easy to adjust. The part of the mouth with the teeth and the tongue is formidable, only the painting of the lips is not very lasting and tends to tear, especially at the sides of the mouth.
this is the best part of the doll
this is the best part of the doll
DSC_0018.JPG (947.73 KiB) Viewed 2424 times
The smell: at first it had a peculiar smell, but over time its smell has become what I wanted. In fact, now it smells like a shower gel and a woman's perfume that I put on her wig.

In general, the doll is well made but there are defects and many things are very delicate. I must say, honestly, I would not buy a Sanhui for those details and especially because its skeleton has a defect in the legs that I would change immediately: the knees do not bend until the heel touches his butt and this takes away a lot of functionality of laying and performance.

INFORMATIONS