sanhuiofficial.com

Standing without "standing feet"

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Standing without "standing feet"

Post by Jimbofod »

Hi,

Do any of you stand your doll regularly, despite not having "standing feet" foot pegs? Is there any difference in the foot construction besides the pegs themselves? Are the supporting leg and hip joints still strong to support this? I'm especially interested in the case of dolls with the new skeleton.

Thanks!

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Standing without "standing feet"

Post by mi6c »

I can not answer your question with respect to the currently used construction or material, so you'd have to wait for someone else that has a more recent doll.
That stated, my Sanhui, one of the early original 165's, had no problems standing for more than a month - in 3.5"/9cm heels - leaning against something for that 3rd point of support to keep balance.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I have a 2016 sanhui 145. They didn't offer standing feet as an option then. I stand her up anyways with no problems.

The new Sanhui dolls need the standing feet pegs because I think the silicone in the new models is softer especially at the feet. If I was to order a new Sanhui, I would probably get the pegs because I would be afraid of damaging the silicone on her feet.

I say this because I have seen a new Sanhui doll in person a couple of months ago.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Gonestill, that is a good point. I have noticed the big difference in the softness between 2016 and 2018. It's almost to the point of TPE softness. Thanks, you helped me make a decision. :thumbs_up:

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

The reason I was asking is that I saw this great deal in the sales section of the 158 body which I'm a big fan of:
viewtopic.php?f=128&t=101842&p=1335302#p1335302

The doll is nearly new and a great deal for somebody. I decided to pass, but the seller, Sonaharu, was very friendly and responsive to my questions, so I wanted to help him out by passing this along. The doll has the Marya head and most of the upgrade options.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

I have both, the old Sanhui (harder silicone and non-standing feet) and the new one (softer with standing feet). My old one's feet look just fine today but I've tried to use running shoes when she stands. That is a good point gonestill, I didn't even know Sanhui made their silicone softer until just today and I can see why the standing feet option is probably necessary now. Somewhat unfortunate as I now have to worry about water getting in around the bolts and just now she poked holes in a really nice brand new pair of knitted socks. Guess I still need to use shoes.
Also, if you live upstairs, watch out standing her up on a tile floor. Whoa was that a loud THUD lol

Jimbo: Get it, NOW. I'm not kidding. I have that same doll and it is OUTSTANDING. [EDIT] I see now in that for sale post that she doesn't have standing feet... ok, I think you'll still be fine if you just use lace up shoes when standing her for more than a short period. [/EDIT]
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

INFORMATIONS