sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui Renovated 160cm: textured skin

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.

What would you like to see more of Svetlana?

Her compact sexy butt~
16%
Her sexy curvy twisty waist~
13%
Her C cup jiggly boobs~
21%
Closeup at her textured skin~
20%
Cutie teeth behind her luring lips~ (To release soon)
15%
Come on and show her in baby suit~
14%

Total votes: 85

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Sanhui Renovated 160cm: textured skin

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hi Community,

Per customers’ request, hereby release renovated 160cm Svetlana into textured skin and more natural boobs (C cup)~ A or B cup is following but pls allow the team one or two months to accomplish~ You can also expect lighter weight to come!

Now Svetlana opens up her locker from school alley~
B1118DC8-B6F2-4475-9465-1081817A3A1C.jpeg
B1118DC8-B6F2-4475-9465-1081817A3A1C.jpeg (4.58 MiB) Viewed 3097 times
F386931A-5A38-42E3-820B-716974A77B6B.jpeg
F386931A-5A38-42E3-820B-716974A77B6B.jpeg (4.42 MiB) Viewed 3097 times
4D6418FB-7352-4B51-B29B-53F7BF748F0B.jpeg
4D6418FB-7352-4B51-B29B-53F7BF748F0B.jpeg (3.86 MiB) Viewed 3097 times
More pics to come~

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui Renovated 160cm: textured skin

Post by Nord »

HOLY SHIT, you're actually finally making a tall doll with A/B-cup? :D :D

BEST NEWS EVER! Thank you so much for your dedication, and that you mentioned this beforehand so I didn't order another body next week, lol. I've had bad luck with that kind of timing before :P I'll scrap those plans and patiently wait for this to become reality.

Are you planning A/B-cup variants of the other bodies this year as well, like the more realistically shaped 156 perhaps? And since you're saying "A or B cup", does it mean something in there between instead of the close to flat chested 145 A-cup? I think that would be a good goal to keep it as easy as possible to import in as many countries as possible!
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

With clothed photos such as these it's really difficult to comment on her figure.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Nord wrote:HOLY SHIT, you're actually finally making a tall doll with A/B-cup? :D :D

BEST NEWS EVER! Thank you so much for your dedication, and that you mentioned this beforehand so I didn't order another body next week, lol. I've had bad luck with that kind of timing before :P I'll scrap those plans and patiently wait for this to become reality.

Are you planning A/B-cup variants of the other bodies this year as well, like the more realistically shaped 156 perhaps? And since you're saying "A or B cup", does it mean something in there between instead of the close to flat chested 145 A-cup? I think that would be a good goal to keep it as easy as possible to import in as many countries as possible!
I agree with Nord's statements.
Brilliant move. :thumbs_up:
I really hope you'll manage to reach a significantly broader spectrum of customers with these additional, more realistic body proportions.

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

sdl44

Post by sdl44 »

mi6c wrote:
Nord wrote:HOLY SHIT, you're actually finally making a tall doll with A/B-cup? :D :D

I agree with Nord's statements.
Brilliant move. :thumbs_up:
I really hope you'll manage to reach a significantly broader spectrum of customers with these additional, more realistic body proportions.

All the best.
:thumbs_up: I too agree.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

WOW a SH160 C Cup with textured skin!?! Was this available before?

Will it have the new skeleton and jiggly parts (belly, breast and buttock)?

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

haremlover wrote:With clothed photos such as these it's really difficult to comment on her figure.

Best wishes

Harem
AGREE - PLEASE POST PICTURES OF THIS DOLL WITHOUT CLOTHING.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

A&B cup on a slender body is rare..... I am a fan too.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Aaaahhhh I don't have room for a 3rd Sanhui! :D
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Elfie mentioned the rarity of an a-cup. Let me chime in as I happily got the SH 145A (Ginevra). It just might be the rarity that is part of the fascination, while I do like all types. In public sphere we see these a-cup women in sports and dance, but we're not bombarded with images of them without clothes.
In reality the a-cup doll is quite shocking sight. Haven't captured that effect too well in photos so far. It is when she undresses, she looks very naked, I mean very! The boobs, although small, gain plenty of substance with that exclusivity factor.
I guess that Sanhui is going for a tad fuller a-cup 160, that will be more versatile and easier to get perfect bras for her.
Thanks to Metricnut's expert advise, got the Maidenform bra to embellish my doll soon.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

Hear. Hear.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

This is exciting news - hope to see more pics of the actual figure of the new model.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

More pictures please!! (Nude) ..

Trying to decide if Summer 2018 is the right time for a Sanhui.
Also - any updates to the hands? Does the skeletons still get loose over time?

INFORMATIONS