sanhuiofficial.com

VIDEO: Jiggly Boobs, Belly and Butt

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: VIDEO: Jiggly Boobs, Belly and Butt

Post by AhMyDolless »

Jimbofod wrote:
MannyCan wrote:Wow Forb - I really want my next doll to be a Sanhui - skeleton still get loose ?
Hi Manny,

I have an Elfie from 2018. She is pre-owned, and so she has had some wear in her skeleton. The only joint that is really loose (floppy, no resistance) is her left wrist. She came like this to me, so I don't know if this was a result of a fall or more normal use. One leg's hip joint is tighter than the other, and seeming to become looser over time. Most of the joints are very tight, which is good in part because she has the standing option. She can stand easily and is very stable. The tightest joint by far is the neck, followed by the back. I believe some owners got the ball joint skeleton starting in 2017. The previous skeleton would start going loose before a year was up.

Also, regarding the main topic of the post, I wanted to add this quick comparison with a TPE doll I have of almost similar size. TPE is known for jiggle factor, and, to me, Sanhui gel's jiggle is pretty much comparable. The GIF processed as kind of slow mo, so it works well to analyze the movement. ;) Sanhui doll is on the left, TPE on the right.
20180609_202744.gif

Stupid question, but is the Sanhui on your left? I ask because it seems the doll on the left has noticeably longer jiggle than the one on the right as I view it.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Oh, wow! That's pretty scary, but I think the Japanese have good safety systems in place. They get hit pretty often, so I assume they have building codes like California does?

Too bad there wasn't an inner box cam to record the jiggles, huh? Sanhui do a very good job of packing their dolls in with lots of foam protection, so unless something big fell on her, I imagine she is still ok. Reminds me of a video Ruby13 put on YouTube a while back.

:haha4:

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Hi Pinestreet, She is fair/Caucasian. The lighting in Sanhui's warehouse is awful.

Here are a couple of pics from the factory, maybe a little better:
IMG_9759.JPG
IMG_9759.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 2343 times
IMG_9761.JPG
IMG_9761.JPG (1.41 MiB) Viewed 2343 times
Jimbofod wrote:Too bad there wasn't an inner box cam to record the jiggles, huh?
I was thinking the same thing, earthquake boob jiggles would ROCK lol

And yeah, Sanhui does an amazing job of boxing. 100% packed with foam.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Stupid question, but is the Sanhui on your left? I ask because it seems the doll on the left has noticeably longer jiggle than the one on the right as I view it.
Yep, that's correct! Not exactly a scientific comparison, but just trying to point out that the jiggle is at least competitive with TPE. I notice that she can't help but jiggle pretty much any time I bump her slightly. :P

Actually, the Sanhui was bought pre-owned, and I actually had to question whether she wasn't accidentally TPE from Sange. This is also because she was bit oily at first. Also she had a sweet smell to her, but this is because the previous owner always washed her in a perfumed body wash. She is silicone, but the blend is surprisingly soft all over. Probably the biggest hint is that she has the pigmented nipples and vagina, which is not (currently) possible with TPE. Furthmore, I don't think Sange has a version of the elfie (yet). Also, Sil-Poxy works on her, so that double-confirms it. ;)

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Thanks for the extra pics, Forb! She looks gorgeous! Love that 158 body. For me, it's between that and the 168 for the larger body shapes.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Regarding the gif, I should also add that the Sanhui (left) boobs are smaller, so that may also factor into how easily they start jiggling. The TPE ones have a bit more weight, even though they are hollow.

Larger Sanhui boobs should jiggle at a lower frequency. There is a video (a sticky I think) of the giant 165 R boobs, and they don't so much quickly jiggle as bounce around.

Nord, I think you will be required to make a jiggle gif or vid of your doll when she arrives after all of this. ;)

Realz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Realz »

Good reference video for the Marya version I was looking at. Thank you for posting!

jwhf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jwhf »

i wonder if their mini dolls are just as jiggly

snolem
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by snolem »

Of the Japanese-made boobs, I think the Busty Aichan and Chichifuetas are most JIGGLY~~~

Cheers for boobies!

INFORMATIONS