sanhuiofficial.com

VIDEO: Jiggly Boobs, Belly and Butt

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

VIDEO: Jiggly Boobs, Belly and Butt

Post by Forb »

Just got this video from Sanhui today and I was seriously blown away by the Jiggly Boobs option WOW it looks so much better than my air filled 156. This is a 158:
Sequence 01.mp4
(5.36 MiB) Downloaded 6286 times
I can't WAIT :twisted:
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: VIDEO: Jiggly Boobs, Belly and Butt

Post by Jimbofod »

Nice! Also, I want that job. :D

NgocPearl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NgocPearl »

Jiggly boobs are great but I wish they could add some heavy silicon gel to the boobs so they bounced less like balloons. Real boobs have a substantial weight to them.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

NgocPearl wrote:Jiggly boobs are great but I wish they could add some heavy silicon gel to the boobs so they bounced less like balloons. Real boobs have a substantial weight to them.
Yeah, that'd be awesome. If they felt like, you know... bags of sand ;)

In seriousness tho, I think there will be major improvements in doll boobs soon. :D

Jab

Post by Jab »

Forb wrote:Just got this video from Sanhui today and I was seriously blown away by the Jiggly Boobs option WOW it looks so much better than my air filled 156. This is a 158:
Sequence 01.mp4
I can't WAIT :twisted:
Going to be nice when my 168cm light tan Abigail arrives with all the same options and more.

Nice vid btw.

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

Nice doll and video. I only wished Sanhui would make the butt softer.

Floydpink

Post by Floydpink »

Looks great! They sent a video to me too, but they only demonstrated the butt. I hope that doesn't mean they forgot to make the boobs jiggly, haha.
Try the doll reddit community: https://www.reddit.com/r/SexDolls/

genmasaotome
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by genmasaotome »

I watched this clip 5 times. Thanks very much for sharing. Few things I've noticed:

The neck seam looks much improved compared to older pictures and clips I've seen of Sanhui dolls. When you get yours, Forb, I'd appreciate it if you could post some higher res closeups of that area and if you could confirm the motion range of the updated head/neck.

The way this doll's back arches 8O.

I wasn't even considering the jiggly belly option but this clip sells it.

Is it just me or is your doll's jiggly breasts less jiggly than Sanhui's new B-V 3D Hybrid? Makes me wonder if it's a matter of size or if they offer different fill stiffnesses with their gel fills.

Anyway thanks again Forb!

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

genmasaotome wrote: The neck seam looks much improved compared to older pictures and clips I've seen of Sanhui dolls. When you get yours, Forb, I'd appreciate it if you could post some higher res closeups of that area and if you could confirm the motion range of the updated head/neck.
You got it!
I'll try to fulfill any request asap. Sanhui is making so many changes we really need more up to date info.

The boobs on the 'torso' do look more jiggly... good point. I'm sure whatever they're filling the breasts with can be customized in any way too.
Look at this material: (gif might load slow)

edit:
genmasaotome wrote:I wasn't even considering the jiggly belly option but this clip sells it.
Yeah, Coco talked me into getting the jiggly belly option. She said it had been re-designed and is much better than the first version!

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Forb wrote: Look at this material: (gif might load slow)

Yeah, Coco talked me into getting the jiggly belly option. She said it had been re-designed and is much better than the first version!
:haha4:
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

MannyCan wrote:Wow Forb - I really want my next doll to be a Sanhui - skeleton still get loose ?
Hi Manny,

I have an Elfie from 2018. She is pre-owned, and so she has had some wear in her skeleton. The only joint that is really loose (floppy, no resistance) is her left wrist. She came like this to me, so I don't know if this was a result of a fall or more normal use. One leg's hip joint is tighter than the other, and seeming to become looser over time. Most of the joints are very tight, which is good in part because she has the standing option. She can stand easily and is very stable. The tightest joint by far is the neck, followed by the back. I believe some owners got the ball joint skeleton starting in 2017. The previous skeleton would start going loose before a year was up.

Also, regarding the main topic of the post, I wanted to add this quick comparison with a TPE doll I have of almost similar size. TPE is known for jiggle factor, and, to me, Sanhui gel's jiggle is pretty much comparable. The GIF processed as kind of slow mo, so it works well to analyze the movement. ;) Sanhui doll is on the left, TPE on the right.
20180609_202744.gif
20180609_202744.gif (17.21 MiB) Viewed 6101 times

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

The Sanhui jiggle and skin quality look great... so glad I ordered one~

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

AWESOME Gif Jimbo! Very helpful!

So I'm pretty sure Abby went through an 6.1 EARTHQUAKE today... 8O
Here is the news: https://www.npr.org/2018/06/18/62090401 ... g-hundreds
Here is her tracking history:
earthquake.jpg
earthquake.jpg (99.67 KiB) Viewed 5923 times
Here is a map:
earthquake2.jpg
earthquake2.jpg (359.75 KiB) Viewed 5923 times
I thought it was weird going from Japan to SK (the wrong direction) and she's scheduled for delivery here in Houston tomorrow morning. It wasn't until later I read about the earthquake and put the pieces together... CRAZY I hope she's ok...

Talk about Jiggly Boobs :)

Jokes aside, I hope our Japanese friends are ok!

Pinestreet
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinestreet »

Great video.. I've always had my eyes on the 165+ but this video that shows a normal humans arms on the 158 makes me consider this model instead..

Anyone know what skin tone this is?

INFORMATIONS