sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui Shipping Question

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Ih8usernames
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sanhui Shipping Question

Post by Ih8usernames »

I realize how implausible this sounds, but I don't own a mobile phone (I hate them on principle) and I'm wondering if that will be problematic in ordering from Sanhui. I figured someone with experience on this board might be able to clear this up for me; nothing is more nightmarish a scenario to me than ordering, being charged, and having shipping held up over an idiotic technicality. I wouldn't be so afraid if the Sanhui store page didn't explicitly say "mobile number with matching country and state ID associated with your name".

I have tried asking Sanhui customer service about it, and have not received a reply yet; it's been several days. I might just be impatient, but they answered a separate question via email within minutes of my sending it, so I don't know what the issue is.

Needless to say, this is my first order of any kind in this field. Hence the apprehension/sheer terror. I appreciate any input.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Sanhui Shipping Question

Post by Slew »

Hi Ih8usernames.. > Welcome <

I support your lifestyle choices. I gave in and got a flip-phone about 12 years ago, and I'm okay with it, but I'll never own a smart phone unless it becomes illegal not to.

I can't imagine not having a mobile number would be any issue. I'll send Sanhui a PM to point them to this thread so they can address it directly. :thumbs_up:

Floydpink

Post by Floydpink »

I think many shipping companies do require a phone number, at least express ones that deliver to your door. Because they need a way to contact you come delivery day. If not they are practically blind, they can try to go to your apartment for delivery but don't know if you're home, and if they can't find the exact door or another problem occurs then they'll have no recourse. A customer without a phone number is a liability for them.
Try the doll reddit community: https://www.reddit.com/r/SexDolls/

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Hi and welcome.

Sanhui has better response delay on skype :)

They are reliable and very pro.

The fact is the phone number is to plan or get sure you're home due to the valor of the good to be delivered (not really for Sanhui but in some countries, it's mandatory to have a phone contact before delivery for fedex/ups/etc.).

Hope it helps.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Ih8usernames wrote:I realize how implausible this sounds, but I don't own a mobile phone (I hate them on principle) and I'm wondering if that will be problematic in ordering from Sanhui. I figured someone with experience on this board might be able to clear this up for me; nothing is more nightmarish a scenario to me than ordering, being charged, and having shipping held up over an idiotic technicality. I wouldn't be so afraid if the Sanhui store page didn't explicitly say "mobile number with matching country and state ID associated with your name".

I have tried asking Sanhui customer service about it, and have not received a reply yet; it's been several days. I might just be impatient, but they answered a separate question via email within minutes of my sending it, so I don't know what the issue is.

Needless to say, this is my first order of any kind in this field. Hence the apprehension/sheer terror. I appreciate any input.
Hello Ih8usernames,

If your address is in the States, then it would okay for just providing email address and landline ;)
Apology for missing message via email~ Wondering if you sent message to sanhuidollchina@yahoo.com ? The other two had problems in delivering messages back and forth ~

Looking forward to your message!

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team

Gratitude to Seattle Slew for sending us reminders!
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Ih8usernames
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ih8usernames »

Excellent! Thank you to both Seattle Slew and Sanhui for the quick response.

I hate to be a bother, but I'm a neurotic mess and I couldn't order without being 100% sure.

Hopefully the other 0.000000027% of the world's population that both wants a Sanhui doll and doesn't have a mobile phone, can see this thread and be equally reassured.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Ih8usernames wrote: Hopefully the other 0.000000027% of the world's population that both wants a Sanhui doll and doesn't have a mobile phone, can see this thread and be equally reassured.
I'll keep a keen eye out for this particular demographic and gladly point them here. :)

INFORMATIONS