sanhuiofficial.com

Deciding which model Sanhui . . .

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Deciding which model Sanhui . . .

Post by haremlover »

I've been commenting that Sanhui's website might have better navigation with which to list and compare different models and I hope they might put menus on their site listing their models and their faces. Their faces seem to be getting a little more diverse and finally on a page about skin tones . . . there was the graphic that's really helpful in making that body decision:

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Deciding which model Sanhui . . .

Post by Nord »

What I wonder is how up-to-date this image is nowadays? It's been around for quite a while now, and I've read in threads about how Sanhui update their bodies every year and sometimes even change their shapes.

Also, it is not very obvious what the actual differences are on some of the bodies. 156 and 158 for example look pretty much the same from this angle, but after more research I've come to the conclusion that the 156 has more natural dimensions and smaller tits, while the 158 has more of a fantasy figure and bigger tits. In many images they look exactly like the 165 as well.

I'd like to see a description on each model that tells the viewer of the actual differences, why it's a separate model from the rest, which is not always very obvious on the pictures provided, especially for a newbie. Measurements are not enough, and any doll-veteran knows not to trust numbers anyway. DS for example does a good job on this at their site, and clearly states if it's modeled after a real woman, super model, fleshier curves, etc. That will at least give the viewer an idea of what differences to look for.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Nord wrote:What I wonder is how up-to-date this image is nowadays? It's been around for quite a while now, and I've read in threads about how Sanhui update their bodies every year and sometimes even change their shapes.

Also, it is not very obvious what the actual differences are on some of the bodies. 156 and 158 for example look pretty much the same from this angle, but after more research I've come to the conclusion that the 156 has more natural dimensions and smaller tits, while the 158 has more of a fantasy figure and bigger tits. In many images they look exactly like the 165 as well.

I'd like to see a description on each model that tells the viewer of the actual differences, why it's a separate model from the rest, which is not always very obvious on the pictures provided, especially for a newbie. Measurements are not enough, and any doll-veteran knows not to trust numbers anyway. DS for example does a good job on this at their site, and clearly states if it's modeled after a real woman, super model, fleshier curves, etc. That will at least give the viewer an idea of what differences to look for.
Yes, Sanhui's full-sized models are very similar (save for the gigantic-fantasy-boobs model).

Many months of looking them over carefully led me to conclude that the 156 and 168 are the right choices at the moment. Between those two bodies, it comes down to personal preference, just be very specific when you buy as to what features you are expecting with your order as they do change things often and the site and product matrix can be confusing (certain heads may not be textured or not have movable eyes, for example, faces have both English names and numbers, but Sanhui builds the doll based on the number etc).

Big fan of Sanhui right now. Their dolls are so nice and are really worth much more than they are charging. Get them at these prices while you still can!

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Sanhui is getting better & better ( on the top of my list for next doll )
I am hoping for more voluptuous models & smaller w/ more adult entries.
Fair skin tone is my preference ( less pink ), but all are desirable IMO.
Only time will tell, but so far, so good :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

:glou:

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

I already ordered mine~

INFORMATIONS