sanhuiofficial.com

Boobie-vulva Masturbator: good starter for mastering dolls

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.

Take 3D for travel

Nicely Portable for travel
12%
Maybe too large and heavy
No votes
Easy to move around
14%
Easy to hide for private intimacy
16%
Good starter before handling a lifesize doll
10%
Good tryouts on jiggly implants on Sanhui silicone dolls
21%
Great tryouts on soft and pigmented orifices (textures) of Sanhui silicone dolls
14%
Closer look and tryouts on Sanhui textured skin
14%

Total votes: 58

rgv4

Re: Boobie-vulva Masturbator: good starter for mastering dol

Post by rgv4 »

For someone who does not have much money this option is very interesting, you have the best of a silicone doll without major complications.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

you deleted the part where you said "Thinking about it, I am."
Attachments
Yoda_SWSB.png
Yoda_SWSB.png (559.15 KiB) Viewed 2283 times

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Lol you caught me.

Yes, I'm thinking about it.

But I do not want to create false hopes for anyone, this would mean giving up a sanhui 92 cm.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

rgv4 wrote:Lol you caught me.

Yes, I'm thinking about it.

But I do not want to create false hopes for anyone, this would mean giving up a sanhui 92 cm.
I am very observant ;)

The Sanhui 92CM seems like a great first doll. It's silicone so it's durable. It's small so you aren't overburdened with dead weight. And it's affordable, which is of utmost importance for a first doll.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Lol observer, you are.

For those who follow me and especially for those who are in the shade you can be calm.

Although for me this loving mass is very tempting, nothing will stop me until I get my 92cm doll.

I need a little vampire by my side to empty me every night lol.

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

This is creepy 8O
WM 161cm G-CUP

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Maor166 wrote:This is creepy 8O
Sometimes a full sized doll can be creepy too. You have this thing that looks just like a woman, feels just like a woman, but yet it's made of silicone and it's not real and that can be creepy.

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

How much time does it take to deliver one of these to the USA?

Pinestreet
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinestreet »

Sorry everyone,

I received The Thing awhile ago and had some fun with it and then got busy with work and didn't deliver what I wanted to deliver. I feel like the novelty went away (like most toys unfortunately) and it wasn't a top priority to review. I thought that maybe someone else would do a review but now that I've checked the website now it seems like I am the only crazy person to have bought this. This isn't a bad toy, however.

I have always lurked around the site looking at the dolls and always imagining me having one and ravaging it when I am home alone. I have a high sex drive but my fiance doesn't. No need to go into detail further because I'm sure many of us reading this understand. I knew the pros and cons of TPE v Sili and I have had experience with fleshlights, meiki sleeves, and meiki breasts, ALL TPE, but was fascinated with Sanhui and wanted to know what silicone felt like. I ordered the Thing to try the material and to test the orifices.

When I first got it I was absolutely blown AWAY. I have the Meiki big breast toy (not sure the exact name but with some quick searching you will be able to find it) and it was completely different - For the better. The material is amazing. If you have concerns of how the jiggly breasts feel do not hesitate.. .the boobs feel AMAZING. With the TPE Meiki they are nice to look at but only feel slightly nice after powdering them. And even after powdering them they are much too soft for my taste. The Thing is incredible, even without powdering it. Imagine the hottest big breasted girl online that you love - These boobs will feel exactly as you imagine. Worth it just to know that the jiggly silicone by Sanhui is legit.

The mouth is spectacular. It comes with a tongue but honestly I'm not sure what the fuck its for other than pictures if you have a doll. Doesnt really make sense to have it on The Thing but to be honest I've never tried it while using it (I dont think it would work anyway). I could get lost in just slowing using the mouth orifice and grabbing the perfect breasts... honestly this product is to get you to buying the full doll and it definitely works. The positioning of the mouth in relation to the breasts makes you yearn to have a head and shoulders(tm) in the mix.

My major gripe: The vaginal and anal orifices. I cannot speak for everyone else but I know that I personally would want to go for a built in vaginal orifice. The extra maintenance and the LOOK of a sleeve is just wrong to me. I dont want to hassle with it. But the biggest drawback is if I dont like it then I am stuck with it. I feel like I am average sized but do who knows who tight or loose a doll is? What the Thing does not confirm for me is what to expect with the built in vaginal orifice. I am not sure if its because of the size or the positioning of the breasts that may expand the innards of the tunnel that makes it very roomy inside or what. The entrance is amazing but right after that it opens up to a deep cavern and I feel nothing. Thats not what I want when I pay for experience. Maybe its just the Thing because of how it is created but given that this is a nice "try" before purchasing a doll it doesnt give me much information on that critical aspect. I do feel like if I squeeze the breasts together it makes it tighter inside but it (and especially a doll) should be perfect when you dont want to keep your hands busy on the breasts.

The anal cavity was mind blowing. While the vaginal orifice was very roomy the anal was not. Perfect to feel every rib, my only gripe is that it ripped the second time I used it. I do not feel like I was going too hard. The silicone on the Thing i s a little harder than the Meiki Extreme Pleasure Hip but it also made a quite big rip, and like I said I think I am average size. I just bought some silicone glue to fix it and go back to town.

One other thing to note: I did read that someone that it would be funny if all the tunnels were connected; at first they werent but after a couple uses they for sure are all connected now. It definitely helps to clean The Thing but makes it now makes more noise and also there is almost no suction. Just FYI.

All in all, this is basically the first time that I have logged in since receiving The Thing and I apologize for the wait. I do not regret my decision because even taking it out again after months of storage the jiggly boobs still absolutely blows my mind. Its exactly how you would want them to feel. I bought this as a test to see if I would like the silicone of Sanhui and I can say without a doubt that I would go for its silicone over any other makes TPE dolls. The only question it doesnt answer is how the cavities feel when not in one bundle.. Is it as roomy as I DONT want it? How tight is the space? Sanhui, I am open to giving another review if you want to send me a 165+ :)

Thanks all and I hope you have a great rest of the year.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Thanks for the review Pinestreet .

Maybe the function of the tongue is that of the kiss, a kiss in the mouth tongue with tongue.

This loving mass does not seem bad thing however for a little more I prefer a Sanhui 92.

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

Does this come standard with the options like gel and pigmented lips and nipples? I know that costs extra on the big dolls.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

In the video of the first post the breasts look very natural.

It's funny, they shake them so fast that it seems like this thing is going to fly lol.

Imagine this sweet creature entering through your window and flying towards where you are, as if it were a bee looking for its nectar lol.

JohnHead444
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JohnHead444 »

Just received this on Monday. It does come standard with the gel breast and pigmented lips, nipples vag. Also the textured skin as well. But I do have to agree with Pinestreet that the vag is very roomy. It would be nice if some one that has the full size ladies could shed some light on how tight they are down there. Planning on getting a full sized ladie next summer. But not if they are super roomy in there vaginal region. The ass does feel good along with the mouth. Again though the teeth are a little to real. Watch the teeth baby.... Ouch! Any hoo that's all I've got's...

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

My 2016 Sanhui 145 is nice and tight. Even after 2 and a half years. Sanhui dolls only come built in as far as I know. Mine is pretty damn good. You can adjust tightness by spreading or closing her legs.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Xp1967
Ex-Member

Post by Xp1967 »