sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui Elfie vaginal depth?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Viktor777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sanhui Elfie vaginal depth?

Post by Viktor777 »

Hi all,

The Sanhui Elfie is the doll I most want to get. Perfect for my budget and she's small enough to tuck away when guests are over lol.

My question though is, I've heard she is a "tight fit". I'm cool with a tight fit, but I also want to make sure I can enjoy her fully. I'm about 8 inches/20cm and believe she is about 6.5/7in deep. Is it possible to get her with a deeper/roomier love hole?

For those that own one, have you experienced any issues?

Thanks for your time. Just want to make sure before I drop two months rent on my new friend.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui Elfie vaginal depth?

Post by Jimbofod »

Hi Viktor,

The Elfie is awesome!

Regarding your main question, from what I saw online the official specs were actually a bit smaller even at 14 cm / 6". I've just done a quick measure on mine, and 6" is correct. However, don't fret! You can ask Sanhui to customize her to be deeper, and wider if you like. In terms of width, the oral opening is a little wider but of course shorter. The anal opening is SUPER tight and probably would result in tearing if used much at all. However, both the anal and vaginal openings are quite elastic. The mouth is maybe a little less so. Both the oral anal insides have a ribbed texture, but the vagina has something different but very stimulating. My doll is pre-owned (not to worry, silicone can be sterilized with diluted bleach), and she did already have some minor tearing in both of these areas.

As for other "issues", there's not much. Mine has standing foot bolts, and there is some tearing around one of the bolts on her foot. I started to make some repairs with Permatex flowable silicone glue, but I noticed in the first repair it wasn't adhering that well. I was also a bit impatient and might have waited the full cure time before testing the repair, so maybe my bad. The newer Sanhui dolls have a softer formulation of silicone, i noticed, and may be a bit oily. I might have needed to clean the area more with acetone to remove this before adding the glue.

If you get the pigmented vagina option, it seems that in some cases this can separate a bit from the outer labia part. Forb has a nice detailed post in Repairs and Maintenance forum about it, and it's a pretty simple fix. IMO this is still totally worth it because the alternative is that it will be painted, and paint in a "high traffic" area like this is destined to rub off.

The new skeletons are very strong but also pretty stiff. My Elfie's neck, in particular, has to be moved by removing her head and using the screw-in hanging bolt to get enough leverage. At least the head has the new attachment system, so it can just be popped on and off without screwing. Also, it has come to light that the new skeleton necks do not tilt back beyond straight, so the doll cannot "look up" with her neck. I've compensated for this by arching her back when needed. Hopefully this is an issue Sanhui can fix in the future, but my guess is it might not be until a bit later on. They appear to have annual cycles for rolling out their major updates.

Another common issue with the current design is that the flesh at the knees can get twisted around, not in line with the knee joint. Not a huge issue, but one to be aware of. The only "problem" this has given me so far is that I got confused about the orientation of her leg as a result and had to do some trial and error to get it back into normal position.

Overall an excellent quality doll, quite amazing features for a doll of its size as well. Generally, all the upgrades are good. Pigmented parts and gel boobs are probably the best ones. Standing foot bolts don't look great, but I keep my dolls in long leggings for protection anyway. With a doll this short, you may not find it necessary, but it is pretty impressive how she can stand and is very stable when doing so. The feet do have to be treated more carefully during cleaning. Gel butt is probably a really good one as well, though with the silicone being overall softer than in say, 2016, this might be less of an issue than previously. Soft belly is also nice but not a must-have IMO.

If you have any more specific questions, feel free to ask.

Be sure to mention you are a TDF member to get a discount!

Viktor777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Viktor777 »

Wow great reply, thank you much!

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

Unless you have problems with hardness, Elfie is a good fit for most guys.

Viktor777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Viktor777 »

AVT100 wrote:Unless you have problems with hardness, Elfie is a good fit for most guys.
Yessir, I was just worried about her "bottoming out" or it being too tight so she was damaged. Not bragging about my dick...it's larger but only because I'm a really tall and big. Totally love the Sanhui product so just wanted to make sure it would work out before I spend all that cash lol.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

You should probably be aware that the anal opening is VERY tight. Once inside, it is ribbed and similar to the inside of the oral cavity. Some even find the vaginal opening too tight, so you might also consider this in addition to length. The mouth is the widest entry, even if it is also shallow. The material of the vaginal and anal openings are very stretchy, but if you use the anal one at all, you will most likely still get tears, even with using lube and being careful. This might be another thing that Sanhui can customize, but I don't know. The vagina, if you are getting the pigmented one (recommended) at least, is poured separately from the body, so I assume they have an alternate mold for it. People have got the custom larger vagina. You might want to ask about it.

Viktor777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Viktor777 »

Sanhui just e-mailed me back and said they are experimenting with a large opening for me and if it works they will let me know :D

Quater

Post by Quater »

Viktor777 wrote:Sanhui just e-mailed me back and said they are experimenting with a large opening for me and if it works they will let me know :D
Now that's interesting. Please keep us informed. If a roomier vagina becomes optional, I'll be interested in an SH also.

Viktor777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Viktor777 »

Still haven't heard anything back. E-mailed them again today.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Hey Viktor, I would recommend reaching out to them on Skype. Their email has has issues in the past. Even on Skype it might take a little while, but they do get back to you.

Allifan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Allifan »

I just learned today that they have a better email address to use. (They are aware that the other address does not notify them of new mail). Give sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com a try if that is different than the one you tried.

Viktor777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Viktor777 »

Thanks Allifan and Jimbo for the suggestions, will deff save them.

Also good news! I got a response today :)

"Hi Viktor, Mechanics will redouble check with the possibility for you, okay? Currently, enlarged vaginal orifice at about 17cm (depth)✖️3.5cm(width). Sounds a bit small for you. FYI, renovated 145cm now weighs around 22-23kg only! Also, two cup sizes are available in renovated 145cm with textured skin~ Bcup and Dcup ;) Specifically enlarged vagina is more possible on larger dolls. Looking forward to hearing from you again and we’ll be at your service! Best regards, Coco&KK "

So still in the works but they're a very nice company. -crosses fingers-!

Viktor777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Viktor777 »

Turns out she was just a bit too small. Ah well!

"Hi Viktor, Mechanics did concrete measurements that show most secured depth is 18cm~ Highly recommend considering upgrade 145(146cm) doll whose room for special orifice sizes is sufficient. Upgrade 145cm has textured skin and of two cup sizes: B and D. Most importantly, only of 22.5kilo in weight ;) Looking forward to hearing back from you and we’ll be at your service! Best regards, Coco&KK Sanhui Team"

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

I'm sure you knew it was a long shot anyway. The measurement on the page is a 14cm depth - so expecting that it can somehow go 19+ is just kind of wishful thinking. You'd have this tiny doll with a janky looking cavern for a crotch. It'd probably look pretty horrid if they did manage make it happen on an elfie.

INFORMATIONS