sanhuiofficial.com

156cm or 168cm?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Floydpink

156cm or 168cm?

Post by Floydpink »

I've been considering a sanhui for my first doll, and I've narrowed it down to those two. As far I understand these are both relatively new designs with the textured skin and good anatomy, right?

But which is best for me? I was originally drawn to the largest because I am very tall myself: 194cm. But since I haven't owned a doll before I'm not sure how much of a problem the weight really is. People say it's bad, but I am kind of enticed by the idea of a heavy doll to be honest. I like the idea of feeling the weight of a woman on me.

But the 156cm has some other advantages: Somewhat smaller breasts (I am not a fan of unrealistically large ones). Also the lower weight makes it easier to ship if I ever decide to sell it (The postal service in my country has a limit of 35 kg packages, otherwise it gets prohibitively expensive)

Also what are the must-have upgrades? I'm thinking gel-filled breasts and butt, and pigmented nipple and labia.
Try the doll reddit community: https://www.reddit.com/r/SexDolls/

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 156cm or 168cm?

Post by Jimbofod »

Yup, the 168 and 156 are both newer designs. I think the 168 is the newest. They note that the 168 is light for its size, compared to their previous designs of something like the 165, but they are also improving and lightening all of the larger models, it seems. Just about every larger doll of theirs now has the textured skin.

Regarding height, you might try lining yourself up with some measuring tape to get a sense of what feels good to you. Probably taller will seem better, especially given your height, but you might get a sense of how much difference that 10 cm feels to you. It's a judgement call.

Regarding weight, keep in mind that a doll body can be floppy and awkwardly balanced versus something like a dumbbell or solid object of the same weight. You say you are tall, but do you consider yourself strong? Also, consider how you are likely to be moving her around, based on your space, where she would be stored, etc. One member, Sate, has said that he keeps his dolls in a closet that requires him to kind of bend down into, so heavier dolls do not work well in his case. Notably, there are some reports that the gel upgrades might decrease the weight a bit.

As you mention, it might make sense to go a bit smaller in case you don't take strongly to the doll life. I went this route initially, but really small at 100 cm. Over time, this small size, among other issues, pushed me to go big for my second (the Sanhui 160 cm, kind of a successor to the 156 - not the bustiest and a slimmer figure).

The standing foot option might be quite helpful with the 168, allowing for some assist in dressing or even moving around (but always protect the feet, never drag them). Also, it gives you some bang for your buck in having a tall standing doll that can look you in the eye. You can stand Sanhui dolls without the standing foot bolts as well, but then you really need shoes. I used to do this with my 160 cm before her joints got too loose for it. She has the old skeleton, not the new improved ball joint one. Of course, if you are really into feet, you might skip this one. I'm not, and I also generally keep my doll's legs in stockings or long socks which covers the feet anyway (while protecting the legs and feet).

As for the other options, I think you're about right. Gel breasts are just about universally praised here, and the butt without gel is fairly hard, like your doll is a fitness fanatic always clenching her cheeks. The pigmented nipples and labia are a great innovation, without which you have paint that will definitely rub off. Notably, there is a minor issue with the pigmented vagina where it can separate a little from the body that has begun to surface, but I wouldn't worry too much, as the fix is very easy with some cheap materials like Permatex. While you're at it, you might also consider the soft belly. Initially dolls with this would get belly rolls, but Sanhui seem to have resolved the issue now. The gel softness used is different in the different parts, with breasts being the softest.

When you are ready to order, it's advisable to contact Sanhui directly by email. They are very helpful and can help advise on things from their perspective as well. Let them know you are a TDF member, and you'll get a discount, too!

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

I am the same height and have actually had a 5’3” girlfriend... I bet you will find the 156cm most satisfying unless you are unusually “long”... note that model has a shorter vag canal than other models... I mulled over the idea myself... I put 70lbs on my weight equipment to see the effort of a dead lift... it’s work all right so knowing I’m happy with the shorter height already I will be going for a 156cm... only drawback of the 156cm otherwise is the waist is VERY narrow and finding say yoga pants will be difficult (you might have to order from asia where sizes are smaller) ...but I love a smallish waist so 156cm is for me. I am sure the weight will be enough to be satisfying (I too enjoy being on the bottom)

NgocPearl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NgocPearl »

Me too, I am undecided whether I would go for 156 or 168cm. After watching a video review of 156cm from X/S, I am in love of the 156 body form, especially, the mid-section. If the 168 has the same form as 156, I would buy the 168 because I like tall woman. What I need now is a detail side by side comparison of the 2 dolls.

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

That too the precise shape and lines are DELIGHTFUL on a 156cm.

Floydpink

Post by Floydpink »

Thanks for the replies guys. I think I might play it safe and go for the 156.

I contacted sanhui yesterday but they haven't replied yet, how long does it usually take to get a response?
Also another question, does the dolls come with a hook or other way to store them vertically in a closet without standing feet?

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

I am not sure about storage with Sanhui... I have contacted them only once so far and it appeared to take two business days... I have since sent two more questions so we shall see their average reaponse speed...

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

I think that recently Sanhui have been including a storage hook, but you will want to confirm with them, also if it is included free or not. The hooks are a new thing I think coincides with the new head attachment system. Recent life-size dolls are using a new head attachment system something like DS has where the head can be popped on and off with some force. This avoids wear and tear on the neck compared to the old system of screwing the head on and off. It's also a a lot more convenient for things like dressing and cleaning. My SH has a screw-on head, and I have a DS as well. The pop-on head system is much better. In Sate's review of the 168, he mentions that the DS system also has a stopper to keep the doll from going Exorcist on you. :turn-l:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Having a doll do cowgirl is hilarious!! My first time attempting this, it was a riot!! I gave up after a while. It's like dealing with a drunken woman, falling over, unbalanced. Ruined the mood at the time. :)
Did succeed eventually and it was cool.
The bigger the doll the more of a pain it may be.

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

I noticed there seems to be TWO ways to contact Sanhui... by form on web site or by direct E-Mail... I have not checked but they may respond to E-Mails faster than web form submissions...

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Jimbofod wrote:I think that recently Sanhui have been including a storage hook, but you will want to confirm with them, also if it is included free or not. The hooks are a new thing I think coincides with the new head attachment system. Recent life-size dolls are using a new head attachment system something like DS has where the head can be popped on and off with some force. This avoids wear and tear on the neck compared to the old system of screwing the head on and off. It's also a a lot more convenient for things like dressing and cleaning. My SH has a screw-on head, and I have a DS as well. The pop-on head system is much better. In Sate's review of the 168, he mentions that the Sanhui system also has a stopper to keep the doll from going Exorcist on you. :turn-l:

Floydpink

Post by Floydpink »

I got a response from Sanhui two days ago, however it was a bit lacking. I asked four questions including the one about the hook, but they only answered one of them, which was related to shipping.
And it wasn't even a final answer, just info that they would ask the shipping company the same thing and forward their answer to me, which they still haven't done.

I'm itching to order because the wait for delivery will probably be unbearable enough as it is. :) But I really want to know the answer to these things first so I'm prepared...

Floydpink

Post by Floydpink »

I just realized something else. On their size comparison chart, they say the 168 has a leg length (inseam) of 93 cm, and the 156 has 82 cm.

If that's right, it would mean that pretty much all the extra height is just in the legs, and the actual torso is just 1 cm longer, no?

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Floydpink, I think that is indeed correct. The torso length is pretty much the same on all of the 156 and up dolls. Other manufacturers do the same thing.

If you'd like a picture of the 156 from a certain angle let me know (pm or here is fine). I have tons of factory photos (I'm the owner of the 156 in the X/S video) :)
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Floydpink

Post by Floydpink »

Forb wrote:Floydpink, I think that is indeed correct. The torso length is pretty much the same on all of the 156 and up dolls. Other manufacturers do the same thing.

If you'd like a picture of the 156 from a certain angle let me know (pm or here is fine). I have tons of factory photos (I'm the owner of the 156 in the X/S video) :)
Ok, thanks for the confirmation. I think definitely the 156 is best for me then, I don't care much about leg length only.

And cool, I do have one picture request. In the xsvideo they mention that the orifices are placed a bit too high between the legs.. Have you found that to be a problem personally? Can you take a picture from the same angle as 7:10 in the XS video but with the legs not pulled up so high?

INFORMATIONS