sanhuiofficial.com

Gel Breasts and Gel Butt toy?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Gel Breasts and Gel Butt toy?

Post by manobon »

Hi! I was just wondering if a version of your toy from viewtopic.php?f=261&t=79442 would or could be made with both the gel-filled breasts and the gel-filled butt?

It would be the same as the toy in the attached image, except with the buttocks toward the bottom/back of it, in order to experience doggy-style or any cowgirl position

Thanks in advance!

-manobon
Attachments
Gel B%26V.jpg
Gel B%26V.jpg (841.55 KiB) Viewed 2014 times

doll-power
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Gel Breasts and Gel Butt toy?

Post by doll-power »

Is this currently for sale? I don't see it anywhere on Sanhui's website. It would be great for travel.

Thanks!

doll-power

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

doll-power wrote:Is this currently for sale? I don't see it anywhere on Sanhui's website. It would be great for travel.

Thanks!

doll-power
I think the toy in the image can be bought if you email/contact them directly and ask about it - I think they valued it between $200 and $300 in one thread.

I suggested making one with the gel-filled butt as well, sometime last year, and they said that their artists/staff were thinking of something like that as well - I made this topic to see if they were still thinking about that/working on it

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

I remember them being a promotional item that was going on when I first signed up on the boards. If I remember correctly they were featured at an adult convention.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Bumping to see if Sanhui will see this/address it (not sure if they're focusing TDF responses primarily via the Sange forum now)

INFORMATIONS