sanhuiofficial.com

Mirya, the dark elf

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Mirya, the dark elf

Post by zaxdoll »

Hello all,

as per my older post, i had to let Lexia go because of my back injury.
As i also stated, i'm totally in anthros and fanstasy.
Therefore my choices were narrow for a new lady:
- light weight
- fantasy/non-human features

I've sent many pm and mails and i'm thankfull to all who answer me and take time to consider my wishes.

As you can guess that if i start the thread here, i've choosen Elfie from Sanhui.
But green color was out of question, too goblin/ork for me :evil:

Order is passed and now, the usual waiting :?

What i can tell you about her at this moment:
- she will have a grey skin and silver hairs :P
- no standing feet as i don't want to worry about showering or bathing
- soft breasts, butt and belly

Coco&KK confirm the new upgrade:
Noteworthy, upgrade version will be around 15.5kg (w/ head)
and have been caring, patient and went even to produce a sample for color scheme 8O
So pleasant and gentle.

And her name is already chosen : Mirya :mrgreen:

I hope she will have many supporters :razz:

To be continued...

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Mirya, the dark elf

Post by Nord »

Congratulations! Elfie dolls are best dolls :D

Did you come up with a custom color, or did you go for Sanhui's own preset for a dark elf? If custom, did you get any sort of color-code in case you want to order another doll or head with same color?

Also, did you have any specific reference for her color and style? I'm thinking like dark elves from a specific universe like WoW or Elder Scrolls, or maybe just some random art that catched your eye?
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Nord wrote:Congratulations! Elfie dolls are best dolls :D
Nord wrote:Did you come up with a custom color, or did you go for Sanhui's own preset for a dark elf? If custom, did you get any sort of color-code in case you want to order another doll or head with same color?

Also, did you have any specific reference for her color and style? I'm thinking like dark elves from a specific universe like WoW or Elder Scrolls, or maybe just some random art that catched your eye?
The fact is i started from the color palette ZannyDanger post here:
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=98353

But i'm an old RPer and all the drawings of drows from AD&D unearthed arcana were present in my mind so i want it rather in grey scales than in blue or brown scales.
I ended to pick up a grey that match the image i made to myself and send Coco&KK a base color.
I received a photo with the sample compared to normal skin Elfie wearing a silver wig.
I was stunned. The grey match perfectly the silver wig and the clear eyes and was very close to what i dreamt about drows for years 8O
I'm sure it will be a killer in real :P
I'll post as soon as i can and i'm so excited :twisted:

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Congrats zaxdoll!! :multi:

Glad to hear Malena will have a sister soon! :D

Lots of new upgrades and improvements coming from Sanhui, such a great time for us fantasy doll lovers!

I'm very much looking forward to seeing her!!

:glou:

ZD

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

ZannyDanger wrote:Congrats zaxdoll!! :multi:

Glad to hear Malena will have a sister soon! :D

I'm very much looking forward to seeing her!!

:glou:

ZD
same here ! awaiting your thread&pics !

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

zaxdoll wrote: But green color was out of question, too goblin/ork for me :evil:
Green is completely out of the question? Is there anything she could do to change your mind?? ;p
22.jpg
22.jpg (915.68 KiB) Viewed 9539 times

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

zaxdoll wrote: The fact is i started from the color palette ZannyDanger post here:
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=98353

But i'm an old RPer and all the drawings of drows from AD&D unearthed arcana were present in my mind so i want it rather in grey scales than in blue or brown scales.
I ended to pick up a grey that match the image i made to myself and send Coco&KK a base color.
I received a photo with the sample compared to normal skin Elfie wearing a silver wig.
I was stunned. The grey match perfectly the silver wig and the clear eyes and was very close to what i dreamt about drows for years 8O
I'm sure it will be a killer in real :P
I'll post as soon as i can and i'm so excited :twisted:
Cool :D Are you planning on getting some matching clothes too? It's such a small doll that I'm afraid that there will likely have to be a lot of modifications and custom work, but which can be fun to tinker with on the side. I've been looking more and more for inspiration in cosplayers work and tutorials lately, just to see what materials and tools they use. Maybe not go for a full armor, lol, but some elf-themed lingerie shouldn't be too much work! There's also tonnes of jewelry and piercings that would likely fit very well too to complete the look :D

AVT100 wrote:
zaxdoll wrote: But green color was out of question, too goblin/ork for me :evil:
Green is completely out of the question? Is there anything she could do to change your mind?? ;p
She could start a thread and show the world that green little butts don't lie! But I'm sure it's hard to stay focused on anything when she's around :puppydogeyes:

Edit: Wait, I forgot you already had a thread. But more pictures! :D
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

AVT100 wrote:
Eheh, nothing personnal, you guy where in responsability for this choice cause what you post about her was so gorgeous (even if she was green) :P
I just don't catch it with green color in general :(
The "worst" non human that catch my eye and was green were the mazones from harlock :mrgreen:
Or more recently the "Nibelungen" alien from the animation movie harlock, but those are exceptions :?
Going further, i deactivate the green colors on my alienware, only blue alienfx
Everyone's taste :twisted:

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Nord wrote:Cool :D Are you planning on getting some matching clothes too? It's such a small doll that I'm afraid that there will likely have to be a lot of modifications and custom work, but which can be fun to tinker with on the side. I've been looking more and more for inspiration in cosplayers work and tutorials lately, just to see what materials and tools they use. Maybe not go for a full armor, lol, but some elf-themed lingerie shouldn't be too much work! There's also tonnes of jewelry and piercings that would likely fit very well too to complete the look :D
First of all, as i'm not too at ease with self made clothing, i'll check what clothes from previous doll i can keep :mrgreen:
Then the basics : i need a sukumizu and a china dress at her size :twisted:
There is a shop on a chinese auction site that sells clothes and costumes for dolls, i'll give it a try at a moment (i cross every finger i have for her weight allows me to play a lot with her but going from 27 to 16Kgs will do it definitely :P )
In Paris (France, not Texas, sorry 'bout that) we have a lot of cosplay shops and gothic shops, they got stuff from 5/6 years to adults so i will also save time to go and check what i can found there :twisted:
That's remind me i must plan some holidays on her arrival :whistle:

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

zaxdoll wrote:
Nord wrote:Cool :D Are you planning on getting some matching clothes too? It's such a small doll that I'm afraid that there will likely have to be a lot of modifications and custom work, but which can be fun to tinker with on the side. I've been looking more and more for inspiration in cosplayers work and tutorials lately, just to see what materials and tools they use. Maybe not go for a full armor, lol, but some elf-themed lingerie shouldn't be too much work! There's also tonnes of jewelry and piercings that would likely fit very well too to complete the look :D
First of all, as i'm not too at ease with self made clothing, i'll check what clothes from previous doll i can keep :mrgreen:
Then the basics : i need a sukumizu and a china dress at her size :twisted:
There is a shop on a chinese auction site that sells clothes and costumes for dolls, i'll give it a try at a moment (i cross every finger i have for her weight allows me to play a lot with her but going from 27 to 16Kgs will do it definitely :P )
In Paris (France, not Texas, sorry 'bout that) we have a lot of cosplay shops and gothic shops, they got stuff from 5/6 years to adults so i will also save time to go and check what i can found there :twisted:
That's remind me i must plan some holidays on her arrival :whistle:
Yeah, children's dancewear is the closest thing you'll find to fantasy clothes. Elfie is genuinely tiny and my 100cm Poey 2 looks like the Hulk compared to her.

Belly Dancer hip scarves my work well also...
hipscarf7068.jpg
hipscarf7068.jpg (261.26 KiB) Viewed 9305 times

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

I found some medieval sites this afternoon, with good range of costumes from age 4 to adults.

It gives me a lot of ideas, i even get a cape with a hood, dark purple color (found it on the site then check on ebay and finally get it for 2.5€ )

I also dig out some old KiSS (ie. kisekae set system) sets with medfan clothes, also a great source of ideas :mrgreen:

I'll browse those sites in the next days to build a good set :P

Edit: i will also dig on steampunk inspiration, can be also very good and sets are already complete :twisted:

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Belly Dancer hip scarves my work well also...
Nice! When I first saw this photo, I thought somebody was planning to order the elfie with black skin tone.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

I think the skin tone i asked for will render quite dark :P

Ok ok, let's tease a bit ;)

Pic is resize/crop but will give a hint on skin tone (it's only a sample) :mrgreen:
sample skin tone
sample skin tone
skintone.jpg (51.48 KiB) Viewed 9280 times
Side to side with a normal skin and with silver wig, it roxx it all !

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

By the way, AVT100, you gave me an idea :P

I'm not into clothing and sewing, but i'm an engineer quite efficient with mechanics and metals.

So i bought this:

I intend to do a set with bra and thong using chanmail (as in some Baremaidens sets) and leather

I plan to gather a steampunk set and a medfan set :mrgreen:

Keep you informed :twisted:

JSNewbie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JSNewbie »

Dammit. I have just this past week taken in my first doll, she’s gorgeous and wonderful and everything that she should be. But now I wanna Elfie too! :cry:

Seriously though, every custom Elfie I’ve seen is just so damn scrumptious.

Nice work

INFORMATIONS