sanhuiofficial.com

say Hello to Josefa - 145cm of pure beauty

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: say Hello to Josefa - 145cm of pure beauty

Post by jokerisalive »

dont go she is too lovely to,lose her. people over react if a doll has a younger face and small breasts. but your cute girl is exceptionally sexy. the hell with the haters! stay and post pics of her beauty. love seeing her pics.

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Don't leave, Josefa is very beautiful. Rule 1, really? WTF!!!
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

no way....

they have deleted several posts on this topic

this is just the beginning after thie first anti doll law passed in the fucking united states of fucking america and fucking europe will follow!

I'm just about to sell all my crap and leave that damned fascist europe.

TO THE ADMINS!

DELETE EVERY POST I EVER MADE AND MY ACCOUNT ASAP!

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

your right.....some of her cute pics are gone......I guess someone thinks she is too young looking cuz the pics gone were some of her topless with her small chest. I thought she always looked appropriate and very cute. But then again im not in charge here.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

This is a damn shame.

He was on here for years and because of the recent political climate/madness, he is moving on because now he is getting fucked with about his doll.

I understand the forum admins side of this, but I can also understand the frustration that thismeanswar is feeling as well.

I saw those pics before removed and have to admit I didn't think she looked under age.
Little kids don't sport micro bikinis so I don't understand the perception that the photo violated rules.

Just my 2 cents.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

This makes me very sad right now! ㅠ.ㅠ
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

There should be a better procedure than to just start deleting posts of a known, long time contributor.

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

dxc wrote:There should be a better procedure than to just start deleting posts of a known, long time contributor.
Agreed, at least an explaination on why the doll was perceived to be to young looking.
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Aikolover1 wrote:
dxc wrote:There should be a better procedure than to just start deleting posts of a known, long time contributor.
Agreed, at least an explaination on why the doll was perceived to be to young looking.
Speaking for myself, I'm truly sorry that it came to this, and that thismeanswar decided to leave because of it.

Having said that, I just want to let you know that there IS a process for these situations. Unfortunately, there is no scientific way to determine if a doll appears too young in any particular image. I can't tell you how much I wish there was. It comes down to each staff members perception. Images are discussed among staff on a case by case basis and the majority rules. It's not a perfect system. Sometimes it results in borderline images being removed for the sake of caution. We all know the negative associations that come with the doll hobby. So these decisions, though never made lightly, must be made in as timely a manner as possible in order to protect this excellent community.

Again, I'm sorry that this kind of thing happens. But I do hope you all understand that it's necessary.

Broven

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Broven wrote:
Aikolover1 wrote:
Speaking for myself, I'm truly sorry that it came to this, and that thismeanswar decided to leave because of it.

Having said that, I just want to let you know that there IS a process for these situations. Unfortunately, there is no scientific way to determine if a doll appears too young in any particular image. I can't tell you how much I wish there was. It comes down to each staff members perception. Images are discussed among staff on a case by case basis and the majority rules. It's not a perfect system. Sometimes it results in borderline images being removed for the sake of caution. We all know the negative associations that come with the doll hobby. So these decisions, though never made lightly, must be made in as timely a manner as possible in order to protect this excellent community.

Again, I'm sorry that this kind of thing happens. But I do hope you all understand that it's necessary.

Broven

Broven, thank you for the clarification on this matter, of course as doll owners we understand the delicate nature of this subject. It does help to know how the procedure works and that questionable pics are not just subject to one persons subjective perceiption.
I just hate to see such a longtime member leave. It's sad. Also please do not think any negitive comments on my part were aimed at any TDF staff. It was the proceedure that I questioned.
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Indeed, Broven, well stated; THANK YOU!

For further clarification, the doll was NOT deemed to be too young looking. There was actually a very small percentage of posted images of this doll that were deemed though the process to not be in compliance with Rule 1. The member was very well aware of this. In the end, everyone responds to moderation differently and choses how they act in response.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

SooYoung and I wish thismeanswar and Jojo would come back!
We hope they will one day!

TaeYeon & SooYoung
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Heart-wrenching what happened. Thismeanswar is in a bad place right now, hope he comes back.
Made me think about this in a few angles. One hand his humiliation after having shared very personal thoughts and photos, and then getting schooled.

On the other hand, anybody's thread on TDF is not his or her's own art gallery. A person who does not do much publishing may forget that this is other people's, namely TDF:s venue, money and liability.

I personally got accustomed to professional rejection - clients axing our ad campaign propositions after weeks of intensive work. Some cases the reason was our bad, sometimes about changing interpretation of environment.

In the end the main thing is your craft. You go back to the drawing board and produce a better job. Hard, but feels right afterwards and that's a promise!

There are no absolutes and doll photos particularly are all about illusion.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

tinytitlover
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by tinytitlover »

he is on twitter now: https://twitter.com/TmwJojo

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

good for him. Josefa is a cutie and should be seen and enjoyed for what she is. A beautiful doll.

INFORMATIONS