sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 145 Eva for only $1500!?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
drizzlenomic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sanhui 145 Eva for only $1500!?

Post by drizzlenomic »

I need advice for this one. Apparently, there's a website called sh-sexdoll that sells a Sanhui 145 for only $1500. Is this a scam or authentic seller?
The link to the site (https://www.sh-sexdoll.com/145cm-4-76ft ... 2-369.html)

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui 145 Eva for only $1500!?

Post by zaxdoll »

Sanhui takes order directly (Coco is really kind and helpful) so why looking elsewhere :mrgreen:

And you can always ask sales if it's legit ;)

Edit: and official price from manufacturer is not so higher, in my opinion the risk isn't worth the reward :wink:

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Seems legit. If it is a TPE doll the price is in-line. They will show a high 'regular ' price then their Sale one. That reg price will get you a silicone doll of that size. If you want to be certain, go with a TDF approved vendor.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

siliconelover wrote:It's legit. It is a TPE doll and the price is in-line. They will show a high 'regular ' price then their Sale one. That reg price will get you a silicone doll of that size. If you want to be certain, go with a TDF approved vendor.
I'm confused... since when is Sanhui doing TPE dolls? I thought they were all platinum silicone?
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Sange Doll are the TPE versions of Sanhui using the same moulds. Check them out on TDF first!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Drizzle, I would be wary. I detect multiple red flags. :evidence:

First of all, there are a lot of mistakes on this site. For example, multiple listings where they have the wrong doll size listed for what is shown in the photos. It doesn't make sense that only this of the 145 cm dolls they show is this price, and the others are significantly higher, just because of a head choice.

The list prices between dolls that are basically the same but with different heads are variable, sometimes highly so, which is odd and makes little sense unless they are actually stocking dolls and pricing according to stock rarity or something. On Sanhui's own site, you can see that changing the choice of head for a doll body like the 145 does not impact the price.

The "list" prices for the dolls are sometimes $1000 or more higher than Sanhui's, and also variable for the same doll with different heads.

All the "customer" reviews are perfect 5/5, which seems unlikely.

Some of the photos for 158 cm dolls show close-ups of the 168 cm nipples and vagina. This could be an honest mistake which means either lack of product knowledge, lack of caring, or intentional misrepresentation.

There is a link to their Amazon store (Tokenbao Storefront) that is empty.

Of note, that they do have multiple photos that I have not seen anywhere else. This might be evidence they have access to Sanhui's extra photos or have taken some of their own with dolls they have/had in stock. Most of them are of dolls you see on Sanhui's site (like the 168 Lorelei elf in the same green outfit and blond braided wig (but maybe with different color eyes?), and some are head/body combinations that i have not seen elsewhere. Then again, these could potentially have been lifted from other vendor sites I am unaware of.

To protect yourself, at least contact Sanhui directly to verify if this is an authorized vendor, but even then I'd worry they don't give you what you think you're getting. Also, keep in mind that Sanhui regularly offers a discount to TDF members if you buy directly from them, and they offer all customization options. I believe the same would be true of TDF-vetted vendors that sell Sanhui. It's not clear if you can get those options with this vendor's site.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Thanks hollows... I didn't realize that before.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Tread cautiously because that website is lacking important details. Some of the dolls are labeled as silicone and some not. Could it be a Sange TPE doll? Some of the Eva 145 photos are shown with the #2 face, and some #1.
And then there is the 145 Sakura Yamamoto model with the #3 face. I remember the Sakura has had #1 face before.

I think you should check with them the specification of any particular doll; material, head, skin color and type (textured or not), pigmented coloring details, jiggly breasts, soft stomach and butt, standing foot and hymen extras. Then compare with Sanhui's own specification and pricing. The TDF-known vendors are great help too.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I recommend contacting SANHUI or SANGE DOLLS and asking them if this is one of their resellers, as it is a new storefront.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

tdn1638
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tdn1638 »

drizzlenomic wrote:I need advice for this one. Apparently, there's a website called sh-sexdoll that sells a Sanhui 145 for only $1500. Is this a scam or authentic seller?
The link to the site (https://www.sh-sexdoll.com/145cm-4-76ft ... 2-369.html)
I think that website is either scam or selling defected/second hand products. Don't bother to save a few hundred bucks then having a lot of trouble. If you like Sanhui, just order directly from the company. That price is too cheap for a silicone doll and the sub brand of Sanhui does not have any TPE doll look like those listed dolls

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Sange-dolls is a subsidiary of Sanhui, selling TPE Dolls. Sange doll is among the listed manufacturers of TDF: viewforum.php?f=399
Their website is https://sangedoll.com/

This vendor (SH) I don't know, it's not on our listing.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Nescio50 wrote:Sange-dolls is a subsidiary of Sanhui, selling TPE Dolls. Sange doll is among the listed manufacturers of TDF: viewforum.php?f=399
Their website is https://sangedoll.com/

This vendor (SH) I don't know, it's not on our listing.

yes. on the Sangedoll website i see -

TPE Hot Sales
145CM TPE Sex Doll From Sange Doll
Regular price $1,399.00

looks like a pretty sweet deal
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

INFORMATIONS