sanhuiofficial.com

Should Sanhui make a doll completely out of soft silicone?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Should Sanhui make a doll completely out of soft silicone?

Post by Robert Lloyd »

My Sanhui doll's breasts are amazing. They are jiggly and soft. The soft stomach is nice too.
However, the rest of the doll is firmer than I'd like. I think this is by design for long term durability.

I now recognize being cuddly (even if it means being less durable) is the most important thing to me in a doll.
I'd like the Sanhui dolls to be 100% soft silicone. If it's less durable and I have to repair it more so be it.

This is a change in my thinking now that I have the doll in person.

What do other Sanhui owners think? Should Sanhui make the entire doll out of soft silicone?

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Should Sanhui make a doll completely out of soft silicon

Post by Wight »

Sanhui could maybe rethink the thigh area. The 145 outer thigh is soft, but inner thigh is firm. Just the opposite to a real woman whose thighbones are also slightly curved to further ease pussy access.

I assume that Sanhui considers the thighs are high abrasion area in the sack, where it's subjected to press and twirl. SH dolls longevity has good record which is fine!

My 145 is about the same firmness as a sporting woman, that's nice. She though seems to be tensing her glutes most of the time. Sometimes I tell her a Richie Aprile line: "You're FLEXIING!"
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

To my mind the butt and hips area is way too firm especially when compared to our ultra squidgy tpe piper doll . Many sanhui owners have said the lady parts are too firm and aggressively textured.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Liz_xxx wrote:To my mind the butt and hips area is way too firm especially when compared to our ultra squidgy tpe piper doll . Many sanhui owners have said the lady parts are too firm and aggressively textured.
I love the look of Sanhui vulvas--they are beautiful to me. However, yes the butt and hips are way too firm. My Sanhui is still a virgin so I can't comment on the lady parts being too firm. She's a beautiful doll and she's well made. I discovered a couple things after buying her. First, I really want a seamless neck. Second, I absolutely want a much more cuddly doll. You use the word "squidgy" and I use "cuddly" but I think we mean the same thing. Third, I really want a smaller doll that can easily do girl on top.

My Sanhui's boobs are amazing. Her soft stomach is amazing. I think Sanhui intentionally makes the doll more rigid in other places to be more durable. I now care less about durability and more about softness. That's a change in my thinking from before ordering a doll. I'd rather have a cuddly doll that I have to repair than a non cuddly super durable doll.

I read somewhere that one TDF member spent $20,000 before he found the right doll for him--ouch!

I'd love to try a piper doll, but I'm worried about the porous nature of TPE. It might be a mental thing for me. I was diagnosed with some OCD. One positive is my hands are super clean all the time ;)

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

IMO I'll always stay away from TPE unless your situation is perfect for it (live in a dry area). As far as the original question, SH is great at offering experimental and innovative designs. I think they should try for it.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

MannyCan wrote:IMO I'll always stay away from TPE unless your situation is perfect for it (live in a dry area). As far as the original question, SH is great at offering experimental and innovative designs. I think they should try for it.
I do live in the VERY dry southwestern USA. If you want to feel dry weather, move to Utah, Arizona or Nevada (I've lived in all three states). I lived in Florida too. The first thing I noticed in Florida was my water consumption immediately dropped. I think I was only consuming half of what I needed in the dry southwest. So my situation is right for TPE. I have to use a humidifier when I'm sick with a cold because it's so dry and I need my moisture to recover.

My feeling on TPE is that manufacturers used it to cut costs and get a realistic feel. With mass production and soft silicone is there really any advantage left with TPE? I'd love to get a soft TPE doll next to a soft feeling silicone and really compare the two. With all the problems with TPE I just don't get why it's still being used. I've never read a TPE article that says how great it is compared to silicone.

Imagine a TPE doll giving you the following sales pitch:
1. I am porous so I can't be sterilized
2. I am likely to grow mold in humid climates
3. I was primarily introduced in the doll market to reduce costs, but with mass production that's no longer a factor
4. I have TPE stench
5. I used to have a soft, cuddly advantage over silicone, but that was tin cured silicone. Platinum silicone can feel almost as soft as me
6. I attract dust and lint like crazy
7. You're supposed to store me in a bag when not using me to protect me from the dust in the air
8. Don't take me outside or I'll melt in the sun

Hey, I'm amazing--don't you want me?
===================================

Every single doll over $4,000 is made from silicone. No one would ever make a $7,000 luxury doll out of TPE.

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

Robert Lloyd wrote: I read somewhere that one TDF member spent $20,000 before he found the right doll for him--ouch!
Do you know who that person is? Maybe he has incredibly useful information in comparing his dolls with pros and cons.
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

Sandra
Doll
Doll

Post by Sandra »

I recommend focusing on what Asterix writes. He started out with a high end doll. I believe it was mechadoll. Anyway, his reports reflect what I’ve seen several state. Here’s a thread he reports a few interesting things in.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 25&t=71073

Another good source is Alottahope.

Of course, some are resolute. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 2#p1250192
Hi! I don't do laundry.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

If you don't mind the durability,then the softer the better..
But the sanhui boss is just too concerned about the durablity to make a doll with a softer butt... :)
They don't want to get too much complaint for their dolls not being durable....
So what would you do if the doll you bought only months ago was torn or cracked under the pressure you made on her?

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

dolls-castle wrote:If you don't mind the durability,then the softer the better..
But the sanhui boss is just too concerned about the durablity to make a doll with a softer butt... :)
They don't want to get too much complaint for their dolls not being durable....
So what would you do if the doll you bought only months ago was torn or cracked under the pressure you made on her?

Miracle
Interesting to hear this insider perspective! Sanhui make quite durable dolls. I hope they can apply the concept of durability to the skeleton joints in their next upgrade cycle. It would be nice to see variable softness in some parts as mentioned above, but I'm sure it would make the process more complicated and costly.

I thought gel-filled butts were an option, but I was wrong. It's possible such a thing might require some engineering depending on how the skeleton is oriented inside, but it should be possible. In Sate's review of the DS 167 Evo, he said it seemed like there might be a protective plate between the skeleton and squishy butt flesh, so maybe a similar approach might be used by Sanhui.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

The gel filled option is still there for sanhui, but i belive they now the gel option jiggly upgrade. I may be wrong. They are pretty damn good upgrades

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I do agree that a women's thighs shouldn't be hard. In real life, the soft velvety inside of a woman's thighs is the stuff of wonder!!

INFORMATIONS