betterlovedoll.com

New Review Forum Section

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Garvdart1977

Re: New Review Forum Section

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Thanks for doing this, it will be very informative for new doll purchase and what too luck for upon arrival.

Hailey
Ex-Member

Post by Hailey »

In this way,we will be able to see more information about this product, manufactures and vendors . it's great!

john68s
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by john68s »

A newbie here so sorry if it's already covered elsewhere. Would love to see a 'by country' option as here in UK there seems to be almost nothing reliable to find things out on. I appreciate it would be a small section to start with, but i'm sure it will grow and encourage more growth as time goes on. When my new floosie arrives, I will certainly post as I would find any info on UK suppliers and delivery chains very useful. Anyway thanks to all the people that make this web presence possible.

zzdoll33
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zzdoll33 »

A template would be great, starting with a proper description in the subject line.

Suggestion: Review of doll: Manufacturer name, body type (e.g. 145cm D-Cup, or equivalent), head number.
Instead of : My Elena has arrived... or something as non descriptive.

This way you can quickly glance at the thread to skip dolls that don't interest you for a reason or another.
Also it would simplify searches as you can then search topic titles only.

Just my $0.02

Sange Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sange Doll »

It's real good news!

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

It is great to simplify all the members work to do review. Members will be more likely to do the reviews. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Honesty is the best policy! I certainly agree to lists pros and cons all together in the reviews.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

So I just bought a new doll form JY-Doll and I have no clue how to start a thread about it to show pics and make a brief, basic review
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Ok. Makes sense.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Kay jayson
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kay jayson »

I am new here i boughta doll from jsdoll wanted to give a review how long does it take to approve a post

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Kay jayson wrote:I am new here i boughta doll from jsdoll wanted to give a review how long does it take to approve a post
Hi Kay, that's great. Only your first five posts need approval, and posts are usually approved within a few hours. Please read here: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21#p865521 :thumbs_up:

JSdoll isn't an approved vendor here so they don't have a section to post in, but you're welcome to give a review anytime you like in Dolls In General: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=87

Kay jayson
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kay jayson »

I bought one from jsdolls and I must confess my sex life has never been this good. All the features work perfectly

NakedSanta
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NakedSanta »

I notice there is no section for Fine Love Dolls. I just bought my first and only doll from them and would like to post a review, but I guess I'll have to post under the 6Ye posting instead. Is there a chance of getting a listing for Fine Love Dolls? I intend on buying more from them when I can and would appreciate a listing for them, if that's possible.

NakedSanta
The greatest pleasure I ever have is being with my grandchildren and watching them laugh and smile.
~~NakedSanta

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

NakedSanta wrote:I notice there is no section for Fine Love Dolls. I just bought my first and only doll from them and would like to post a review, but I guess I'll have to post under the 6Ye posting instead. Is there a chance of getting a listing for Fine Love Dolls? I intend on buying more from them when I can and would appreciate a listing for them, if that's possible.

NakedSanta
Hi NS, we only provide review sections for TDF-approved vendors, and Fine Love Dolls is not an approved vendor here. Yes, if you want to review the doll, 6Ye is where to do it.

proximoz7
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by proximoz7 »

I plan on doing a comprehensive review, and as someone who was recently looking for reviews myself, I think this system works well, we just need more up to date reviews! Having a localized place to peruse reviews without having to scroll for ages through posts that are not reviews helps.

I suppose if you find a review you'd like to discuss about, you could then search the vendor forum to see if the OP made a discussion post for the review, if they didn't edit the discussion link into the review afterwards.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Seattle Slew wrote:
Hi NS, we only provide review sections for TDF-approved vendors, and Fine Love Dolls is not an approved vendor here. Yes, if you want to review the doll, 6Ye is where to do it.
Is it really fair to let someone post a review on a manufacturers doll they didn't get from an approved vendor? What if the vendor was illegally using the manufactures pictures and it's a piece of crap fake they bought, but think they have the real thing.

So then they go and post a neg review on the doll in the manufactures forum, and it's not even really their doll.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS