reallovesexdolls.com

Sex Doll Threesome on EPIX Docuseries "SEX LIFE"

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Sex Doll Threesome on EPIX Docuseries "SEX LIFE"

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

SEX LIFE Season 1 Episode 2 "The Strip and The Tease" on EPIX aired last night.

https://www.epix.com/series/sex-life (if you don't have EPIX, you can get the app on a free 7-day trial).

The show features 3 stories of peoples sex lives and the last segment focuses on a couple who wants to incorporate a sex doll as the third partner in a threesome. Real Love Sex Dolls is featured as the couple peruses reallovesexdolls.com and ultimately chooses Jameson, a RLSD exclusive featuring RLSD head #61 and the 161cm B-cup from RLSD's "Truly Life-Size" series.

We love how the show really shows what it's like to have your first experience with a sex doll. The viewer gets to experience what it's like to be with a realistic sex doll from the unboxing all the way to actual live sex. The experience includes the excitement and anticipation of waiting for your doll to arrive (proof the delivery companies don't pay attention to box arrows), the realities of moving around dead weight and even the importance of checking the fit of the pop-on head connector so her head doesn't pop off during the action, lol. After some trial and error, learning how to handle her, and then getting into the groove, the couple has a great experience experimenting with Jameson as a 3rd partner of their threesome.

This was a super fun show that we were happy to do. Of all the cable and TV shows we've worked with, this one was the most fun and we feel it portrayed sex dolls and owners in a really good way... The way they actually are. =) (ahem, looking at you BONES)

We hope everyone gets a chance to catch and enjoy the show! But in case you can't, the non-explicit screenshots below give a (tame) overview, but seeing the action is much better! lol :thumbs_up:

:glou:

:glou: Now, go watch the show! It's great! :thumbs_up:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Sex Doll Threesome on EPIX Docuseries "SEX LIFE"

Post by haremlover »

Many congratulations on getting dolls more into the open.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

haremlover wrote:Many congratulations on getting dolls more into the open.

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks, Harem! We keep trying!

Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

abobanabug

Post by abobanabug »

Amazing ! I am in the process of picking out a threesome partner for my husband and I. Heading over to watch this now,

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

Thats pretty cool you run it with your daughter.
Most moms have lost connection to their daughters by then lol.

Victor79

Post by Victor79 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:SEX LIFE Season 1 Episode 2 "The Strip and The Tease" on EPIX aired last night.

https://www.epix.com/series/sex-life (if you don't have EPIX, you can get the app on a free 7-day trial).

The show features 3 stories of peoples sex lives and the last segment focuses on a couple who wants to incorporate a sex doll as the third partner in a threesome. Real Love Sex Dolls is featured as the couple peruses reallovesexdolls.com and ultimately chooses Jameson, a RLSD exclusive featuring RLSD head #61 and the 161cm B-cup from RLSD's "Truly Life-Size" series.

We love how the show really shows what it's like to have your first experience with a sex doll. The viewer gets to experience what it's like to be with a realistic sex doll from the unboxing all the way to actual live sex. The experience includes the excitement and anticipation of waiting for your doll to arrive (proof the delivery companies don't pay attention to box arrows), the realities of moving around dead weight and even the importance of checking the fit of the pop-on head connector so her head doesn't pop off during the action, lol. After some trial and error, learning how to handle her, and then getting into the groove, the couple has a great experience experimenting with Jameson as a 3rd partner of their threesome.

This was a super fun show that we were happy to do. Of all the cable and TV shows we've worked with, this one was the most fun and we feel it portrayed sex dolls and owners in a really good way... The way they actually are. =) (ahem, looking at you BONES)

We hope everyone gets a chance to catch and enjoy the show! But in case you can't, the non-explicit screenshots below give a (tame) overview, but seeing the action is much better! lol :thumbs_up:

transfers Amiens
:glou: Now, go watch the show! It's great! :thumbs_up:
Thank you very much

innature

Post by innature »

I would like to watch it but the I can't from Canada apparently :-/
Anyone in the same situation?

traveling Trey
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by traveling Trey »

This is a must see for every doll owner! Having the insight will give you a different appreciation that dolls are even possible now. Let alone having them available to anyone. Thanks for the post.
Dolls are for heaven and I'm God[video_jibjab][/video_jibjab]

Lenso

Post by Lenso »

innature wrote:I would like to watch it but the I can't from Canada apparently :-/
Anyone in the same situation?
Maybe a VPN might fix the issue?

innature

Post by innature »

We can't watch from a laptop. They force you to use an app... which is not avail on app stores in Canada.
It's these things that make us want to pirate content :(

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Sorry Canadian friends. :( We don't want you to miss it either. The EPIX network is only available in the USA.

We've heard of using VPN for watching outside of the U.S. too. So maybe?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

traveling Trey wrote:This is a must see for every doll owner! Having the insight will give you a different appreciation that dolls are even possible now. Let alone having them available to anyone. Thanks for the post.
We sure agree with that Trey! TY!

innature

Post by innature »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Sorry Canadian friends. :( We don't want you to miss it either. The EPIX network is only available in the USA.

We've heard of using VPN for watching outside of the U.S. too. So maybe?
I tried but no. They force you to down an app and I can't stream from their site.

I don't want to pirate content, but... if someone would like to share this episode, I'll be glad you PM me.

Andrew22
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Andrew22 »

That'd be nice if we can catch that in Canada for sure.

INFORMATIONS