betterlovedoll.com

WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Post by haremlover »

Even 140 has been misinterpreted. Would not go under 148

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

kev55
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kev55 »

OH, S.H.1.T, I'm a criminal !, without realizing that the law is only about height, I've bought a 135 cm adult looking doll, because a few years ago I damaged my shoulder and can't lift great weights, and getting fed up with inflatables I thought I'd try TPE. Damn it !, why was it allowed to be delivered, and not seized at customs if it is illegal stuff,

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I hope that’s just a satirical comment kev! This thread has never been about size or height but age interpretation! There are many 100cm dolls here that are perfectly acceptable! Yes, a shorter doll CAN look under 18 but even small breasted shorter dolls can look adult with the right makeup and clothes.

DS in particular do 100cm dolls that are to scale FROM AN ADULT and are not childlike! Their second generation faces are so much better now as they paid attention to the western markets but some manufacturers have not, so choose carefully!

However, the biggest problems with shorter dolls is generally the face and body proportions as stated above in this thread several times! Chinese (and Japanese) markets don’t see a problem with young looking dolls but when they are sold to western markets that’s where the issue lies!

If you, for whatever reason, prefer to have a smaller, lighter doll then make sure she has adult proportions, an adult looking face and dress her appropriately if you want to post photos of her here! It doesn’t stop you owning whatever you want (within your country’s laws). Management, however, need to make sure whatever is displayed here on TDF is considered to look over 18 and that includes no discussion of young looking dolls outside of the context of this thread.

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

kev55
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kev55 »

Well that is what I originally took the law to be, and anything that gave the appearance of child like, was not only immoral but illegal as well, but I was talking to a guy who sells tpe dolls in this country (UK) and he was adamant that as I had bought a 135 cm doll I was in trouble big time, and I wasn't too sure if he wanted to sell a larger doll, or was giving a warning. But I guess that if I had imported something illegal to import, then it would have been seized at customs, or will I be arrested in 6 months time ??

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I imported two DS100 first generation dolls into the UK in 2016 with no problem but things have changed since then! The age interpretation is subjective (as can be seen by the numerous posts here) and this is particularly the case at customs. If customs officials here in the UK deem a doll to look underage generally they inform the police and it would not have been delivered and held at customs.

I have to be careful with my two ‘little’ ones as, although scaled down adults, they do have younger looking faces than the second generation ones now on the market. Clothes, for instance are VERY hard to find in the sizes I need to make them look adult! Dressing them in the kids clothes size they are is a no no!

Vendors here in the UK are protecting our interests and have good communication with customs. However, there is NO height restriction at customs, merely the age determination. I think the reason that vendor has said those things is that he imports many dolls and has made a judgement call himself to get customs clearance!

If you have doubts, PM any of the mods on this thread with photos to ask for advice!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Every once in awhile I like to throw my 2...err..3 cents into the ring. Knowing full well it could be pulled...but feeling the need to represent the USA with my First Gen DS 100 Ladies. I present Blossom, Krystal and Celeste in

A Day at the Pool...
Attachments
DS100Gen1.gif
DS100Gen1.gif (6.99 MiB) Viewed 71879 times
L✰neR✯nger

NgocPearl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NgocPearl »

LoneRanger, that's fun! If I can afford several dolls, I will have them all around the house acting like we are having a party everyday!
:multi: :multi: :multi: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :angel: :angel: :glou: :glou:

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I also enjoyed that - as a break in this conversation. Just go's to show..
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Cd88
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Cd88 »

Hi there, I have been doing a lot of research about this topic and I am quite concerned there could be some potential issues with the doll I have finally decided I wanted.

Here is the link to the doll I want.

https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/sex-toys/silicon ... abe-140cm/

I have been reading this forum and I am aware this vendor is not certified or what not. But for my budget, about $800US ($1000CDN) this is the doll for me.

I really hope it does not look “underage” due to its height (140cm) but I feel the face looks ok, not child like, and the breast size is adult like. Also, the website does advertise its dolls as “adult sex toy”. I am still really hesitant on the purchase.... I guess I am here looking for reassurance / advice that this doll should more than likely to be fine crossing customs. I live in Canada by the way.

Thanking you all in advance.

NgocPearl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NgocPearl »

The doll looks mature enough. She is a beauty and the price is so low. I hope you are getting exactly what shown on the pictures.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Hi all. With approach of the new dark age beauty will become the suspect and those who envy will seek to bring everyone down to there warped narrow veiw. I now use Yourdoll Eric takes care of customs clearance tax ECT. You just pay him for the doll then just sit down and wait if the doll has a problem he will sort it.

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Cd88 wrote:
https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/sex-toys/silicon ... abe-140cm/

I have been reading this forum and I am aware this vendor is not certified or what not. But for my budget, about $800US ($1000CDN) this is the doll for me.

do you mean the dolls in the photo, or the doll you will receive, they will not be the same, not likely anyways.

here is a reasonable price by a TDF vendor: http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.ph ... cts_id=424

here is the official product page by the manufacturer: http://wmdollshop.com/47-ft-d-cup/

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

midiman wrote: Therefore making dolls they claim to be 18 when they in fact look 15 will not help the buyer argue his case to those who do not agree. If it looks 15 it IS 15. That's how it all works. You have seen how people react to a man dating a woman half his age. Take that to the next level that a man is having sex with someone that could be his daughter...

Quite frankly if I see a member with a doll that looks 15 (or younger) I don't hold the member in high regard and would lose no sleep if they wanted to leave and post about their doll elsewhere. I raised two daughters. I dealt with perverts and for every pedophile there are probably many others on the fringe. Once they get a taste of a synthetic pedophilia, and the thrill of the synthetic child begins to wane, they may take the next step into the real world.
There is some wisdom here. I have seen some 140cm model with c cup and a overall women body, that look like 15 years old because of the head. It is so borderline weird that I dont think its a good choice buying them.
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

Cd88
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Cd88 »

MrVitalic wrote:
midiman wrote: Therefore making dolls they claim to be 18 when they in fact look 15 will not help the buyer argue his case to those who do not agree. If it looks 15 it IS 15. That's how it all works. You have seen how people react to a man dating a woman half his age. Take that to the next level that a man is having sex with someone that could be his daughter...

Quite frankly if I see a member with a doll that looks 15 (or younger) I don't hold the member in high regard and would lose no sleep if they wanted to leave and post about their doll elsewhere. I raised two daughters. I dealt with perverts and for every pedophile there are probably many others on the fringe. Once they get a taste of a synthetic pedophilia, and the thrill of the synthetic child begins to wane, they may take the next step into the real world.
There is some wisdom here. I have seen some 140cm model with c cup and a overall women body, that look like 15 years old because of the head. It is so borderline weird that I dont think its a good choice buying them.

So would you say this doll in question looks 15? Confused by your answer...

NgocPearl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NgocPearl »

The thing about dolls is that they're all made to be young and beautiful. They all have smooth and perfect skin; so unless it looks like a child, how can you distinguish a specific age of a doll? The only way I can think of is through presentations. For example, if the doll wore a high school uniform then it is supposedly of high school age.

INFORMATIONS