Sili Doll Suki - My doll starter package - Long-Term-Review

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
WhataTimeToBeAlive

Sili Doll Suki - My doll starter package - Long-Term-Review

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Hi all and thanks for stopping by my first review ever for my first doll ever, the 110cm Suki! O/

https://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-doll/sex-doll-suki/, Premium Korean TPE.

While the doll was merely "agreed upon" last night by myself and Mig from Sili doll, im opening this pre-review early on, in order to better document every stage of my experience, without me having to remember everything, potentially for weeks/months.
Which leads me to my first and quite honestly very unexpected point; I havent actually asked Sili Doll how long its going to be, before I can expect her delivery and I dont really feel the need to know... :?: ...
I had pictured myself moving my bed to the front door in pure anticipation after checkout, but instead Im sitting here thinking "Dear Sili Doll, take your time but make her right!".
Might I be the only one or have others had this experience aswell? 8O

Acknowledgements:
Ive learned a LOT from this community and I consider this my first "actual" contribution. My hope is that this will have some value to someone out there, later rather than never.
"Anyway, whoever you all are" (Prof. Farnsworth), know that this review is my small recognition of others who have helped me on my road. You know who you are. :thumbs_up:

DISCLAIMER:
-While I would have made this exact same review anyway, I ofc accepted the usual discount offer from Sili Doll, which simply requires the customer to create a review with pictures on the product.
-I promised Mig at Sili Doll not to share total, discounted price but I sent a request to reveal anyway (EDIT: Request was granted). No promises though! And even if they say yes, I might choose to mix it up a little and let people evaluate what they see with their own eyes, "un-poisened" by price. EDIT: Ive come to like this idea more and more as I wrote the review, so ive chosen to keep it a secret despite Mig granting my wish, sorry. ;) I suggest you contact Sili Doll through TDF if you want a quote and feel free to reference my words from any part of the review.
-Sili doll have NOT applied ANY other requirements to the contents of this review! Every single word will be my own (unless referenced or specs) and I put a lot of pride in making them honest.
-I am by no means any sort of expert! While the fact that this is my first doll is evidence enough, I felt the need to express this more than once.

Spec's and Acc's:
--------------------------------
- Skin tone: Tanned.
- Joint tightness: Medium/Tight. (posable)
- Finger-wires: Posable, new design.
- Standing: Tighter joints on ankles, if possible (posable)
- Nail colors: Matching feet and finger nails; Pink or red in that priority.
- Wigs color and styling: 1x Long, straight blonde and 1x Long, straight black.
- Eye colors: 1x set blue and 1x set brown.
- Head shape: I referenced pictures of jokerisalive's Kasumi on TDF.
- Makeup: I referenced a picture from https://asexdoll.com/.
- Pubic hair: None.
- Niple color: Natural.
- Navel color: None.
- Lingerie: Light night dress.

Accessories:
- TPE glue. (extra)
- TPE test piece. (extra)
- Finger and feet nailsets. (extra)
- Eyelash set, lower and upper. (extra)
- Free Condoms
- Free Lingerie set (bra, string, and light night dress)
- Free USB heating device (used to heat the penetration holes before use)
- Free vibrating bullet device
- Free cleanser tool
--------------------------------
The following sections will act as templates for me to fill out along the journey and at the same time give you (and Sili Doll) an idea of what I hope to achieve in the long run. Pictures will be provided as much as my abilities will allow, but I plan on taking the "honest" approach with simple yet informational pictures with focus on proportions and looks. However, if I by some crazy coincidence find myself playing dress-up (once I get clothes) with her, I'll be sure to post them here aswell. ;)

Reasons for choosing the Suki:
Id prefer to get the "weird" part of my decision out of the way first lol! This wasnt actually the doll I wanted in some 95% of my time researching. My wishlist at the time were the WM-166B (too expensive), DSdoll 145 EVO (WAY too expensive) and WM-157B (too expensive) in presented priority. But the more I researched, the more logical the choice of a "starter-doll" became.
I found that TDF members often suggest buying a learner-doll to beginners like me and some bitterly regret not getting their own starter as a first. You know, for all those rookie mistakes Im likely to make, while Im learning about subjects such as makeup products and applications, new photography techniques, posing, clothing, cleaning, storaging, repairing, posing, play and surgery which will all become a part of my personal doll-ownership. This is a LOT to consider!
I view the doll's looks as a fantasy/hentai/anime doll after seeing @jokerisalive's photos of his Kasumi: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=99625&hilit=kasumi, which I imagine will help me cope with its small size, as I would have much preferred a larger doll, which also shows when considering my top 5. Anime/hentai is not actually a fetish of mine, so this is part of my learning experience aswell, as Im always eager to learn new things about myself, including both "do's and dont's". All in all, the starter-doll concept simply became my biggest selling point in the end, which went against every single doll in my top 5. So I contacted Mig from Sili and he helped me put together what I consider a complete starter-package; Doll itself, 2x wigs, 2x eyes, extra eyelash and nail-sets, finger-wires, TPE test piece, TPE glue, cleanser tool along with a lot of other extras to explore my new hobby.
Furthermore, TDF members seem to like the light-weight "spinners" a lot, which also became a strong point for the Suki; Light-weight, easy to transport and handle.
The last piece of the puzzle was provided by Sili Doll's agreement with their shipping company, which refunds the full price, should the doll never reach my doorstep for whatever reason. Thats quite the guarentee if you ask me! You can read the details here: viewtopic.php?f=253&t=92772

TLDR; I "compromised" for a much cheaper and lighter starter-package for learning the tricks and tools of the trade. Sili Doll offered me a deal that was, by far, the best value-for-money as a result of my research.

Initial communications:
During my research Ive read a LOT of reviews for a LOT of products and often the reviewer would shower the particular vendor/manufacturer with praise, to the point where I was thinking "yeah right, they cant be THAT good?". But I get it now!
Sili Doll has been incredibly professional during the whole proces, I really cant stress this enough! Obviously the discounted total price is (as it should be) a major factor in my verdict, since economy was my primary concern but I have no doubt they will try to do the same for you, as they did for me.
In honor of labor-day, Sili Doll promoted a 15% discount, which made me contact them in the first place and every single question I had, was answered within a couple of hours, if asked within their working hours. Mig confirmed their refund-for-review policy which made the purchase turn from "possible" to "likely". Meanwhile I PM'ed with some of the current owners of this particular doll, to get a feeling of how she "holds up" over the years. The replies were very reassuring and the korean TPE seems to be very durable, which will likely proove a VERY important feature for my first doll.
After discussing the possibilities with Mig, I put together a new, summarized "Request for purchase" PM for Sili Doll which acted as a sort of "agreement contract" for him to review and potentially accept, which he finally did. As a precaution, I copied the details of this final agreement to my local hard drive, as this is my only real evidence of ALL the details on my purchase and Id suggest everyone else to do the same, just in case. We're on the internet after all and documentation litteraly takes 30 seconds to put together... Well worth it!

Manufacturing:
I expect the silent treatment during this period.

Intermediate communications:

Shipping:

Arrival/Unboxing:

Usage:

Finishing communications:

Final verdict:

1+6+12 month follow-ups:

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Re: Sili Doll Suki - My doll starter package - Long-Term-Rev

Reserved for placement

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

I love my Kasumi bro. You made a good choice and thanks for mentioning me. The Suki Sili doll is awesome. Cant wait to see your review and pics.

WhataTimeToBeAlive

jokerisalive wrote:I love my Kasumi bro. You made a good choice and thanks for mentioning me. The Suki Sili doll is awesome. Cant wait to see your review and pics.
Dont mention it! Youre in my "reasoning" chapter aswell (coming up next) and earned your spot, enjoy reading!

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

I can't resist!

Awesome!

The research you have done was astounding. If I need research, you are my first call bro!

Werd!
RainKing
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

look forward to it bro! thanks again.

WhataTimeToBeAlive

RainKing wrote:The research you have done was astounding. If I need research, you are my first call bro!
Thanks coach, couldnt have done it without you! O7

EDIT: But as you'll see in the "reasoning" chapter, I consider it a starter-package rather than companion. More at 11...

30pointbuck

Post by 30pointbuck »

I did not know they offered a discount for putting up a review. Pretty smart idea.

WhataTimeToBeAlive

30pointbuck wrote:I did not know they offered a discount for putting up a review. Pretty smart idea.
Valuable if reviews are honest.
Useless if not...

All things considered, I really wish other vendors would embrace this strategy to encourage generation of information. Most manufacturers have something unique to their designs and/or builds anyway and that seems to be what draws the customers in, according to read reviews.

Besides, who wouldnt be interested in acquiring that sort of free marketing? :plaidskirt:

Thanks for reading along! Will update main post tomorrow I expect...

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

WhataTimeToBeAlive wrote: Valuable if reviews are honest.
Useless if not...
Totally agree! These reviews help us make better dolls. I always like to see positive reviews of course, but the constructive critical feedback we get from customers is invaluable as well.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Adventurer wrote:These reviews help us make better dolls.

constructive critical feedback we get from customers is invaluable.
Those are money values right there, the best "growth substance" for every single manufacturer and vendor out there and in the end, the money is what counts.

Thank you once again for your previous words about the product! :thumbs_up:

Badbrad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badbrad »

While I didn't get exactly what I ordered (skin tone, hair & eyes) to Mig and Silidolls credit they tried to make it right and the lady parts they got right.

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Badbrad wrote:While I didn't get exactly what I ordered (skin tone, hair & eyes) to Mig and Silidolls credit they tried to make it right and the lady parts they got right.
Thank you for your experience!

Invaluable, for good and for worse.

EDIT: Have you been able to sort this out with Sili Doll, or did you decide to accept the product as is?

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Updated main post with reasoning and advice for other beginners like me. Enjoy!

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Updated main post with initial communications.

INFORMATIONS