New buyer need help (SUMI OR SURI?)

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
kaguyaluna

New buyer need help (SUMI OR SURI?)

Post by kaguyaluna »

Hi everyone this is my first post and I'm pretty sure this is the right place to ask this (apologizes if its not)

So I've been going through this forum for the past few hours and a couple of the dolls that have interested me the most are SUMI and SURI from SiliDoll, so my questions would be:

1) What are the main differences between SUMI and SURI? Because I read somewhere that they have the same body, although in the store they are advertised differently:
SURI features a perfectly placed vagina, a more realistic face, and comes with an extra soft onion butt.
While SUMI comes with a removable tongue from horny face.
Is SURI's butt that much better or they have the same butt? what about their faces?

2) How customizable are they? do they offer different wigs and stuff?
I think I prefer SURI for the most part (considering her butt is different and her face seems cuter) but I love SUMI's tongue out.

3) Do they have any eye movement? mostly thinking about the option to close her eyes or perform ahegao expressions (specially with tongue out face)

4) How do these dolls compares to WM 3'3 ft (100cm) D-Cup from wmdollshop? (ignore this question if its not appropriate to ask here)
I love WM face and look (her clothes are perfect), but SURI and SUMI seem to have a much better butt, I'm not sure and I'd like to hear your opinion here.

Sorry if I sound too demanding but this is a big investment for me and I wouldn't want to make the wrong decision, any picture or video you can provide would be a huge help and if you have any other recommendation that could match my criteria feel free to post it here, thanks for your time.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New buyer need help (SUMI OR SURI?)

Post by CF »

Glad you've discovered the Doll Forum. Take a minute to visit the Newbie Welcome Page at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369. It might help you get more out of the site, and future dolls!

CF
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

This might be wrong but from what I read on the website Suri is a Torso Doll, (no arms and legs, just stumps) and Sumi is a 135cm length full doll complete with arms and legs, you have to decide which type of Doll you prefer, personally I prefer Torso Dolls, fewer moving parts that can break, but of course a full Doll is probably more pleasing to the eye, Your choice...eyes on these TPE Dolls can be moved around but not with ease, wigs might be interchangeable if the Dolls head sizes are the same, you will probably only get one wig Per Doll.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Hey kaguyaluna!

You're not overly demanding at all. This is a big decision and it's great that you're doing your research. I'm always happy to talk about Sili Dolls with folks, so thanks for your questions!

Both Suri and Sumi come in full doll configurations. There is the Suri-Torso, which is a Torso version of Suri.

They are pretty customizable in terms of eye color and wigs, so you can choose that.

These two dolls are pretty similar but they are from different molds, so I'd say go with whichever one appeals to you more. You can also request a Suri body and Sumi head (or vis versa), or get an extra head to get the horny look as well.

They eyes do move pretty well. There is a little cotton backing to them, so if you find they don't move nicely you can try adding or removing cotton until you get the movement and eye placement that you're looking for.

As far as comparisons to other brands, the WM 100 is a nice doll to be sure, but there is a thread here in the forum comparing Sili Doll's Suki to the WM 100 and Suki wins handily. You really cannot beat Sili Doll's TPE, which started out as the softest available and has only been improved upon since!

Thanks again for your questions, let me know if I can help you with anything else!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

INFORMATIONS