Black Friday 2017 Exclusive Miss Atleur Partnership Promo

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Black Friday 2017 Exclusive Miss Atleur Partnership Promo

Post by Adventurer »

To celebrate our partnership with Miss Atleur and her amazing team in the making of our brand-new Suriwaai dolls, the producers of BodyColor by MissAtleur (http://www.missatleur.com) we are now offering an amazing promotion.

With the purchase of this exclusive and super-cute and one-of-a-kind customized Suriwaai, freckles and all, at the incredibly low Black Friday price, Miss Alteur is offering a FREE FULL SET of BodyColor cosmetics. That's 20 colors of semi-permanent makeup in 1 dram vials featuring their new brush-on applicator bottles! That's a $60 dollar value added to our already insanely great prices.

We are overwhelmed by the generosity of Miss Atleur and her team and we're very excited to pass on this offer to one lucky Suriwaai customer!

In addition, the doll will include the wig pictured here, and a set of premium lingerie.

The doll pictured below is the exact head you'll receive, while the body will be shipped new!

More details are available here:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=93083
DSC_7595 (2).png
DSC_7595 (2).png (14.5 MiB) Viewed 4620 times
Teen-Sex-Doll-Virgin-18.jpg
Teen-Sex-Doll-Virgin-18.jpg (251.84 KiB) Viewed 4620 times
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

grimreefer24601

Re: Black Friday 2017 Exclusive Miss Atleur Partnership Prom

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Wait? You did those freckles with Miss Atleur Body Color? I'd love to see something about the technique. I have a full set already. It's great to mess around with. I also bought some of the larger bottles that were colors I really liked. Miss Atleur makes a great product.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

That is a very unique head there. I dont think i have seen anything quite like it. Well done

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Yeah, that is a great face. I love freckles! Beautiful.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

grimreefer24601 wrote:Wait? You did those freckles with Miss Atleur Body Color? I'd love to see something about the technique. I have a full set already. It's great to mess around with. I also bought some of the larger bottles that were colors I really liked. Miss Atleur makes a great product.
It's all about using artist brushes! I have to thank April Atleur herself for that tip. The applicator brushes that come with BodyColor are great for coarse work, but there's something to be said for the precision and control of a real brush set. From there, its all about trying to be random, which humans are terrible at. A reference photo can be helpful for this. And yes, Miss Atleur does make a fabulous product!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Hey Broven and Optical Delusion! Thanks a ton for your positive feedback, always appreciated!
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

If you can make such unique and stunningly beautiful heads like this it would definitely set you apart from everyone else. She is just breathtaking and a definite sales point for you.

Some elf ears would make her full sized doll number 4........which of course would have to wait until i finalise on number 3....but hey....got to keep planning ahead

Hailey
Ex-Member

Post by Hailey »

nice doll

grimreefer24601

Adventurer wrote:
grimreefer24601 wrote:Wait? You did those freckles with Miss Atleur Body Color? I'd love to see something about the technique. I have a full set already. It's great to mess around with. I also bought some of the larger bottles that were colors I really liked. Miss Atleur makes a great product.
It's all about using artist brushes! I have to thank April Atleur herself for that tip. The applicator brushes that come with BodyColor are great for coarse work, but there's something to be said for the precision and control of a real brush set. From there, its all about trying to be random, which humans are terrible at. A reference photo can be helpful for this. And yes, Miss Atleur does make a fabulous product!
What color did you use for the freckles?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I used three different colors, all of the browns I have :)
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

So that would be: chestnut brown, chocolate, and copper brown. I’m about to acquire some orange colors too, which may also work for the effect...
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

Hello to Everyone; we at Missatleur truly hope that everyone has some GREAT Holidays! And with that being said, I would like to say that the price on this doll is an awesome deal

We are so happy to be able to contribute to this promotion. The lucky person that gets this doll will, not only be getting a very good deal but an Adventurer Original one-of-a-kind doll, and a full set of the same unique color that he used to create this beauty to begin with. You will get ALL of the colors that we currently offer, in the new 1 Dram Vials with the Brush-in-cap. No more getting the color and then wondering, how do I apply it! So you will be able to Customize her to your hearts content!

This deal is Truly going to make for some VERY SPECIAL HOLIDAYS indeed!

Thank you Sili Doll and Adventurer for including Missatleur in this Wonderful and Special offering!

From all of the Miss Atleur Team!
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

grimreefer24601

Adventurer wrote:So that would be: chestnut brown, chocolate, and copper brown. I’m about to acquire some orange colors too, which may also work for the effect...
I have all those colors. What's the technique? Do you just dab the colors on? Or do you use certain brushes? You did say
Adventurer wrote:It's all about using artist brushes!
I have a full set of those also. Bought specifically for my Body Color set. I'd like to give Becka some freckles. She'd be really cute with freckles.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I suppose there isn’t one single technique per se. I used a number of them really to create the variation that makes her so lifelike. Some freckles are dabbed with a small brush and a single color, others are layered colors, multiple coats of the same color, a little highlight on a single freckle occasionally and then powder makeup over the cheeks and bridge of the nose to give her that blushing look. I’d say just play around with a few freckles to start and see what works for you. The most important thing is to try to be as random as humanly possible! For me, I google-fu’d a high res photo of a sexy real girl with freckles and tried to emulate the patterns on her face. That really helped because otherwise Suriwaai’s freckle pattern would have come out too even and looked unconvincing!
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

INFORMATIONS