Questions about Sili Doll makeup

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
blank22
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Questions about Sili Doll makeup

Post by blank22 »

Hey everyone,
Reading the threads here it appears that there are variations in the style and quality of the makeup the dolls come with. Is the makeup they come with an actual pigmentation of the TPE, or is it simple regular makeup that can be removed? Do people just add makeup themselves and then re-apply it whenever needed? Does this also apply to things like the labia color? In some photos the labia has a pink pigmentation but I've also seen a few members receive dolls where the labia is the same color as the rest of the body. If this is the case, wouldn't makeup applied in an area such as that get smeared or removed basically instantly?

Thanks!

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Questions about Sili Doll makeup

Post by optical delusion »

the make up comes of quite easily unfortunately. this is common thing among tpe dolls. there is a tpe more permanent makeup that someone is selling....can remember who at the moment. however i now take this to be a positive thing. it means that when i want to change the look i can. it also means that your mistakes when learning to put on makeup is not permanent. in fact my first semi successful make up attempt was following a silli doll make up guide on you tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5V9yctG5XE

this was the first guide that made sense and i could follow. and now i look forward to being able to change her feel every so often. silicon dolls the make up is much longer lasting which is great.....but also means that you have one look for your doll.

blank22
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by blank22 »

Thanks optical delusion. I assume you're referring to the Miss Atleur body color TPE semi-permanent coloring that Adventurer had mentioned, and what I planned on trying since I'm a bit nervous about how Suki will arrive from the factory.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

yeah,Miss Atleur body color...that's the one. from the factory the make up should be amazing. just be careful when washing her down as the make up can be removed or at least faded even with water. that is one of the draw backs to tpe. however one of the big pros is the softness and everything i have seen about silli doll, their softness is great.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Hey Blank22! You've got some great questions for us, so thank you for that!

From the factory, the makeup with Suki will be a normal powder. It should look nice for a time, but yes, like all powder makeup it will fade or be removed completely by mineral oil etc.

BodyColor by Miss Atleur will not fade, nor does it come off in water. In my experience it's removed only by abrasion. This is included by default on Suriwaai only at this time, but we could probably work something out if you'd like me to make up your Suki as well. It does add to shipping time because the head would have to be shipped to me in the US first and then on to you, but if you want the long lasting makeup or something customized to your specifications, I would be happy to do that for you. There may be an extra charge to cover the additional shipping costs and my commission (especially when Suki is at her current prices!!!), but maybe we can work something out in the spirit of Black Friday!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

And I should clarify, that by "from the factory", I mean from the factory in China... I guess I'm part of the "factory" now too in some sense, but I do work independently from the hard working folks across the pond as it were. Anyway, any doll that goes through me (in the USA) will have the BodyColor cosmetics applied by yours truly :)
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

INFORMATIONS