Wrong Head and body Received

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
CARLOS44444467
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Wrong Head and body Received

Post by CARLOS44444467 »

I received my new doll, she is gorgeous and all but i am disappointed

I buyed this body

http://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-doll/suri-sex-doll/

And I received:

Different shape and color. Vagina 3 cm below

and heads:
Suri torso head http://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-doll ... oll-torso/ and Sumi head horny

And I received:

Suri torso head is wider. Suri have lips more bigs.

If you like sumi,you can buy it, forget this message.
But you must know that suri is the same doll or is extreme lighting, camera setting, make up, hair, etc
Be careful, friends.
What is your opinion?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Wrong Head and body Received

Post by Adventurer »

Hey Carlos! Welcome to the forum. I took the photo of the Suri-T head that you posted and I can say for certain that you've got the exact same head. The differences are lighting, camera angles, lens distortion (maybe?),camera body (like you say, settings, exposure, sensor etc), and more than anything - makeup. My suggestion is to buy a pallet of blush with 8-10 shades that you like and put some her lips, cheeks, eyes, and on her body as well, especially the nipples and labia. I also like to use some white powder stage makeup on the teeth to make them pop. There are also at least two skin tone options, a Japan light white and a Natural Tan. It looks like you have the natural tan, but it's hard to tell for sure from your photos. Anyway, your Suri is gorgeous and I hope to see more of her!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

the new dolls you recieve some times don"t look much like the picture due to fancy make overs. you have to become a beautician your self. you can make that doll real nice.

CARLOS44444467
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CARLOS44444467 »

Thanks Adventurer. Yes,she is very pretty,but not white.
In this link emphasises the following:
http://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-doll/suri-sex-doll/
Made with the Japan Light White Skin version of our premium Korean TPE for even SOFTER feelings
And late picture suri white

It is not like this. colour skin my doll is color natural, no white

I am going google and wikipedia with this words: Japan Light White Skin.
There is a very beautiful photo of white girl, and suri doll is colour similar, but my doll is colour natural.

Vaticinal
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Vaticinal »

I just received my Suri doll today. The nails on her hands are clear unlike yours. Does anyone know how I can modify them? Do I just use nail polish or do I buy fake nails to replace the clear nails? and if I do need to buy fake nails what should I use to glue them on to her?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Congrats on your new doll! I think you could probably use nail polish but I'd be worried about the mess. A set of fake nails is probably easier to work with. Regular nail glue will affix the nails to her fingers really well. It doesn't take a lot of glue to get the job done and it dries super fast so be ready to work quickly. I'm not sure about how best to remove the nails you have, but I'm guessing working them off carefully with a bit of mineral oil is the way to go. Let us know how they turn out!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

Vaticinal
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Vaticinal »

Thanks for the advice Adventurer, will definitely let you know how they turn out.

swann

Post by swann »

pixies4ever

Post by pixies4ever »

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

That is why I go with owner pictures instead of the promo pictures before pulling a trigger. You'll get a better idea what to expect, especially if you check an unboxing thread. Vendors and manufacturers will of course try their best to present their products in the best possible way. This means that they'll use a professional make-up artist and a skilled photographer.

So, off to watch the Youtube make-up tutorials with you :)
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

As Sili Doll's photographer and, more recently, makeup artist, I find myself dealing with this question a lot in my work. I of course want to take the best picture I can, but I also want people to feel like the doll has been honestly represented. It's a tough balance, but I'm here if you have any questions or want to see more "raw" style photos of a particular doll which I've photographed (Suki, Suri Torso, Sukiwaai, Suriwaai).

A lot of the time the factory makeup on TPE dolls is hit or miss. Some of the factory makeup artists produce astonishingly good work, some are total amateurs and it will very from doll to doll even in the same line. When I got my Suriwaai head from the factory, the makeup was pretty professionally done. Of course I improved it substantially, when I got it but if I were a customer I would have been satisfied. When the next Suriwaai head came in for another customer, it was a total wreck, smudged and ill applied from the start, so I was very happy to be able to work with it before sending it off. The doll from the original post in this has frankly terrible make up, so Mig and the Sili Doll team decided to move final finishing to the USA for their new doll.

What Sili Doll is doing differently now that sets it apart from every other TPE doll manufacturer, is that the final finishing now happens in the USA. So the person who makes up the dolls and takes the promotional pictures (me!) is also the person who makes up the face of doll you will receive! I also use long-lasting semi-permanent make up in the most important parts of the head (eyes and mouth, because there is no semi-permanent blush yet) so if you care for her, the makeup should last a very long time. No other TPE doll manufacturer does this for their customers!

This service is standard with the new Suriwaai head, and l have them in stock for ultra fast shipping, but I'm sure we could work something out with the other dolls as well, especially if you don't mind waiting a couple of extra days for me to do my thing.

That way each head you get from Sili Doll is a unique piece of art finished in America by me personally! I can also do my best to match your requests, so if you have a particular makeup style that you like, let me know and I'll try and make it happen for you!
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

CARLOS44444467
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CARLOS44444467 »

The solution is very easy
shows images of the factory, of real dolls, without makeup and extreme lighting

so, this will not happen:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 22&t=82468
Reason for selling: I wanted a normal skin tone, but I got a super dark skin tone, because the vendors website images were not accurate.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I have an idea, maybe you could take some more pics of your own? I’d certainly like to see more of your girl
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Mishka has a wonderful makeup tutorial!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... p+tutorial

Start with simple things and work your way up! Baby oil is great for removing makeup stains on TPE so keep it handy when experimenting!
I also find that a slightly higher quality wig can make a ton of difference in the realism!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Um. I'm sorry to see this thread - and am a little indifferent about the responses.

I think I'd have been disappointed to have received this doll having bought her on the basis of the photos.

The definition of the bum does seem to be sharper in the photos than is apparent in the customer photos - the bum crack appears really well defined and sharp, as does the join of the buttocks with the thighs whereas the moulding of the doll received looks, shall we say, indifferent.

The makeup of the head received does appear to demonstrate very significant variability of the artists in the factory . . . which to that extent really isn't desirable.

The difference is well exemplified by https://how-old.net/ which gives an age for

as 6 and

as 29 but in my opinion younger still.

I have taken photos for DS, JY, Irontech, Climax, Vivid, WM and OR and in all the photos I've done I've done my best to show the doll as the doll is and as best to my ability as I can manage, as the customer will receive a doll. Glamorising dolls might sell dolls but doesn't produce happy customers.

This evening I sold one of my dolls on the basis of the photos that I'd taken for a manufacturer. The guy came to pick her up in person, complained that she was shorter than he was expecting (dolls under 150 are short . . . ) but then it became apparent that my photos hadn't disappointed. He looked at another of my dolls I want to sell and then looked back at the face of the first and clearly fell in love. Whilst I showed him movements and details and we put on a bodystocking for her to travel in, the guy was shaking. It was that sort of awe, shaking with emotion of experiencing beauty that the doll had inspired.

That's the sort of emotion that should result upon receipt of a doll. Anything short of that is a failure.

Thus my disappointment to see this thread.

Best wishes

Harem

INFORMATIONS