Sili Doll Summer™ NXT 132cm Japan TPE DOLL Review

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sili Doll Summer™ NXT 132cm Japan TPE DOLL Review

Post by GomesAddams15 »

Hello fellow doll enthusiasts,

This is my Sili Doll Summer™ NXT 132cm Japan TPE DOLL Review (sold by Sili Doll) by GomesAddams15

INTRODUCTION
This is doll review for one of my newest dolls the Sili Doll Summer™ NXT in the extra soft Japan TPE. I have owned this doll for about five months. Before reviewing it – I wanted to find out everything possible about it. Including, anything that goes wrong. I have come to know this doll an intimate way so I will tell you all about my wonderful experience of owning and using this doll. If I had to downsize my collection, so far this would be one that is a must keep.

BACKGROUND
First a little background, I joined the TDF to do some research and to learn from more experienced people about proper care and maintenance of TPE Dolls. This is after retiring and dismantling my first doll a WM model with many TPE tears.
I was looking for a premium doll that was realistic, soft, curvy yet not so heavy that she is difficult to lift. TPE Dolls that are voluptuous and curvy are usually very thick and heavy. My personal cut off is probably 75 to 80 lbs. max, The experience I had with my first doll was that she was hard to move and not easy to switch positions with it in bed. I wanted something lighter but without losing curvature. I wanted standing feature for pictures and a removable vagina for easy cleaning.

RESEARCH
Reading posts in TDF and looking at many possible doll vendors, there is fierce competition in this business. For those wanting to purchase sex dolls, there are way too many choices. Looking around this forum, I found Dolls by Sili https://asexdoll.com. Their claim is that they make the softest sex doll on the market using Korean TPE and now the extra soft Japan TPE.
I checked out their website and was intrigued by all of the features listed for the Sili Doll Summer™ NXT. She was listed as being 132 cm or 4’ 3’’ and weighing 61.7 pounds [28 kilos]). She also had and the extra specs that I wanted for my next doll.
• Original Summer NXT new body and head – Light weight yet curvy
• Original Japan TPE light white skin tone - softer feel
• Removable vagina insert (with extra insert) – easy to clean
• Standing Feature – also a must have for me.
My next step was to send Sili Doll a message via the contact us support link to ask questions regarding their products. A response from Mig at Sili doll with explanations about their current sale and a nice discount code which incentivized me to go ahead and purchase the Summer NXT.
I ordered 08/19/2021 and received the doll 08/30/2021 before the Christmas rush.

DIMENSIONS AND FEATURES OF THE SUMMER NXT
Another TDF member - energizer_funny - has done a very well written unboxing review for the Summer NXT. Therefore, I am not going to repeat the unboxing review, I did receive the same items with my order. You can find that review on this TDF link viewtopic.php?f=253&t=131995

HEIGHT
Height (with head on): 132 centimeters or 52 inches or 4’ 3’’- MTV Mouth to vagina length is 21.5 inches or 54.6 cm
I measured the Summer NXT height with a head on is 52 inches or 4’ 3’’ or 132 cm from head to toe. At first, I was a little apprehensive thinking that perhaps the Summer NXT might be too short. But in bed she has been outstanding. What’s important to consider here is if you want to kiss the doll while having sex with her. The dolls height is not as critical as the MTV or Mouth to vagina length. Summer NXT MTV length is 21.5 inches or 54.6 cm. Kissing this doll in the mouth while having sex with her is possible for me. So, the shortness is not really a problem we are compatible in bed.

WEIGHT
Weight (with head and Wig on): 64.4 lbs. or 29.2 kilograms. The weight without a head is 58.5 lbs. or 26.5 kilograms. The Summer NXT is easy to lift and move around while playing with it in bed, I am able to switch positions easily without having to struggle to move her. The Summer NXT is the most voluptuous (curves in all the right places) doll that I own but at the same time she is the lightest one. Light means that she is lot of fun and very functional.

BREASTS AND NIPPLES
Bust/ breasts circumference: 31.9 inches (81 centimeters)
Hands down, best feature about the Summer NXT is the very voluptuous jelly filled Japan TPE breasts that are phenomenal to fondle, squeeze and watch jiggle. Reminds me of my college years when I was fortunate enough to date a girl that had similar cleavage. When I started playing with the Summer NXT nipples using my tongue, I was blown away by the extreme detail behind the nipple design. The Summer NXT nipples had a tiny little hole in the middle of the nipple. Discovering that was an amazing surprise. I have owned other doll brands and none of them had this level of detail in their nipple design. Attention to tiny little details is what separates a luxury realistic doll from a starter entry level doll. Little things mean a lot. The dolls breasts and nipples are simply the best I have experienced so far.

BOOTY AND HIPS
The Booty/ Hips circumference is 33 inches (84 centimeters). This is another great feature of this doll. Her ass, soft yet firm and beautiful perfect for doggy style. On a woman weather real or artificial, the ass is probably my favorite thing to slap and squeeze.

OTHER BODY DIMENSIONS:
Waist circumference: 18 inches (44 centimeters). She is slim at the waist.
Shoulders length: 12.5
Legs length: 25 inches
Arm length: 14.5 inches

HANDS
Hand length: 5.5 inches (14 centimeters). The Summer NXT hand details are very impressive due to the palm details and finger details carved onto the Japan TPE skin. I’m trying to get a good picture but flash may not provide the level of detail I want to show. I can tell you that holding the dolls hands, they actually feel like a real girl’s soft and tender hands. The doll does have wired hands, so she can hold objects. So far, I have not experienced any finger pokes or broken wires with this doll. They are a joy to hold. She did lose a thumb nail which I will have to reglue if and when I find it.

FEET
The feet are 8 inches long and capable of standing using the normal three bolt configuration. The toes are not wired which is a plus. She is able to stand when properly balanced. I always leave socks on all of my TPE doll’s feet to avoid stains and friction damage. To date her feet are clean and free of scuffs.

HEAD
Head circumference: 21 inches. The Summer NXT has a normal head size. I find this feature to be good because it allows me to purchase normal sized wigs. Wigs fit better on a normal head than on a tiny head. Depending on the doll maker some dolls have tiny heads and wigs that fall off easily. This doll does not have that problem wigs, the wigs stay in place when properly worn.

NECK AND SWITCH HEAD MECHANISM
This doll has a new Plug & Play head switch mechanism. The dolls neck bolt and plastic cover. This is an improvement on sex doll technology and is superior to the old m16 screw bolt. With this new system, the head pops in with a push and pops out with a gentle pull done by grabbing the head by both sides and gently pulling up to pop it off..
The plastic cover on the top of the neck prevents the TPE in the neck from tearing while turning the head, this is avery nice safety feature that prevents the TPE on the top of the neck from tearing,
This dolls neck is very flexible as well. She can practically bend her neck 90 degrees and use her breasts as rifle sights. Most sex dolls do not have this kind of flexibility in the neck and head area.

EXTRA DOLL HEADS
For any doll that I own, I like to customize the look and feel of the doll turning her in to a different doll without having to buy a new doll. I wanted a different head for my Summer NXT, but I could not find a head offered for the Summer NXT on the Sili Doll site. After gripping about this to Mig and Sili Doll, Mig shared a secret catalog of heads not listed in the website that a vendor partner can create for the Sili dolls. Mig strikes me as an excellent doll maker and he really cares about customer service. These heads that he told me about, are made with the same Japan TPE to match the Summer NXT tone and softness. So, I ordered head 266 and head 269 from that catalog. These extra heads are sold separately. I included a picture of the doll with a red wig and head 266. I need to redo makeup on head 269 so she is temporarily out-of-commission for now.

VAGINA DESIGN AND INSERTS
Sili doll does do a nice job sculpting the vagina exterior with a very realistic design for the labia and clit, the included removable insert is made out of the safe soft TPE and is easy to install on and remove inside the vagina but it is hidden inside for maximum visual realism. I do recommend using the warming USB rod included before playing with the doll. Just to show the quality of the insert, I flipped one of the inserts inside out to show its unique design pattern and texture. Sex with this doll is fantastic lifelike and is one of the best feeling fake vaginas I have used up to date. The doll and insert are easy to keep clean. For cleaning, you can reverse the insert, then wash with mild antibacterial soap and completely dry it while with a towel. Then use baby oil to rejuvenate it and prevent it from drying out and cracking. The vagina design and insert setup eliminates the complicated procedures user by folks that have dolls with fixed vaginas.

SKELLETON
All the joints in the SUMMER NXT are firm but not stiff. She has a very flexible neck. The hands have movable fingers. The wrists, arms and shoulders move easily. The legs are a little more stiff which is needed to hold their position so she can stand on her own if properly balanced There are no wires in the toes which is a plus because there is no chance of wire pokes at the feel.

CONCLUSION
In conclusion, the Japan TPE does indeed make a difference in the way the doll feels. This softer TPE allows the doll to have finer details in the skin texture. The SUMMER NXT may be short but she makes up for it with her awesome measurements and softness. I can’t say enough good things about her breasts they are phenomenal. The dolls light weight allows me to switch positions in bed easily. The Summer NXT is extremely realistic and she rivals the look and feel or a real woman. One night, I made the mistake of falling asleep with the doll not put away. Since my bed is heated, anything in bed is around 98 degrees. I normally sleep alone. So, during the night, I bumped into the doll and was startled by it. I was like who is this strange person that got in my bed next to me. Then, I remembered, oh it’s the doll, I forgot to put her away.
So now, I for my next purchase, I am waiting to see if Mig and Sili can come up with something better. I want the similar soft Japan TPE but perhaps a taller skinnier model with a breast size C cup and a nice ass and perhaps with more realistic features such as blood vessels, articulated hands without wires, eyelashes that open and close. Mouth that opens and has a tongue. breathing feature. I know that eventually these dolls will be able to get you coffee or a beer and ask you how your day went at work. I probably won’t be around to see it, but one can only dream.
Attachments
Summer NXT Neck Flexibility
Summer NXT Neck Flexibility
SummerNXT-NeckFlexibility.tif (2.87 MiB) Viewed 3514 times
Summer NXT Neck and New Connector
Summer NXT Neck and New Connector
SummerNXT-NewNeckBoltConnector.JPG (128.28 KiB) Viewed 3514 times
Summer NXT with Rear-end side view
Summer NXT with Rear-end side view
SummerNXT-RearViewSide.jpg (77.03 KiB) Viewed 3514 times
Summer NXT Rear View 1
Summer NXT Rear View 1
SummerNXT-RearView1.jpg (42.53 KiB) Viewed 3514 times
Summer NXT Rear View 1
Summer NXT Rear View 1
SummerNXT-SilverBikini.tif (1.55 MiB) Viewed 3514 times
Summer NXT Rear View 1
Summer NXT Rear View 1
SummerNXTNakedLongBlonde.JPG (166.29 KiB) Viewed 3514 times

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Sili Doll Summer™ NXT 132cm Japan TPE DOLL Review

Post by GomesAddams15 »

Adding additional Pictures
Attachments
Summer NXT Insert Details
Summer NXT Insert Details
SummerNXT-Inserts.JPG (116.19 KiB) Viewed 3512 times
Summer NXT with extra custom head 266 (sold separately)
Summer NXT with extra custom head 266 (sold separately)
SummerNXT-ExtraHead266.tif (1.44 MiB) Viewed 3512 times

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GomesAddams15 »

Adding more pictures
Attachments
Summer NXT with Head No 266
Summer NXT with Head No 266
SummerNXT-ExtraHead266.jpg (58.21 KiB) Viewed 3510 times

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Thank you for the detailed review, especially the secret head tip. I am disappointed they are inaccurate about weight, it is a constant problem and the doll is never lighter than advertised. Looks like her voluptuous curves help with fitting clothes.

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GomesAddams15 »

Thank you - Sili Dolls are amazing. The weight was not too far off. My measurement included the head and wig and socks. Getting clothes is not a problem since she does have normal measurements except for the legs - they do not make Jeans that short and if they are - they cannot fit that incredible ass. So, Mini Skirts and shorts are easy but not pants. I do love the extra custom heads, but the tone needs to be on the money or she looks uneven like she got out and got a farmer's tan. It's nice to be able to change her up a bit and come up with a totally different look and feel.

LADollNewbie88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LADollNewbie88 »

Does this doll have oral sex capabilities?

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GomesAddams15 »

Sorry for now answering sooner. The oral capability is there. I have never attempted it because I do not want to tear the corners of the mouth. I did do that with a different head and yes you can repair it with TPE paste but I rather not do that. I just kiss them.

Jinxxx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jinxxx »

What a perfect review

dollyboy78
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dollyboy78 »

Awesome looking doll

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Sili dolls are really amazing at not tearing. I wouldn’t worry about oral unless you are absolutely massive lol
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

INFORMATIONS