head alignment

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Mikesex
Apprentice
Apprentice

head alignment

Post by Mikesex »

What am doing wrong every time I put head on ... her chin lines up with left shoulder ?
I can get eyes forward ?? Help 0

jaybee111

Re: head alignment

Post by jaybee111 »

You don't have to screw the head on until it is tight. Screw it on until tight then back off to the desired looking direction for the doll.

kruiser
Ex-Member

Re: head alignment

Post by kruiser »

Mikesex wrote:What am doing wrong every time I put head on ... her chin lines up with left shoulder ?
I can get eyes forward ?? Help 0
I had this same problem and when you turn the head straight it feels loose right? The fix to this is to get some spring lock coil washers. You need 2 of them, you unscrew the head and put a small one in the bottom and then one to go around the big metal screw. When you put the head back on you will find it becomes stiff and the loosness is gone. I don't know if the screw is bigger for the large dolls but for my 100cm doll I used a m16 and a smaller one, maybe m12 for the bottom. Get some off ebay, they are fairly cheap.

here's a link on how to do it.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 98&t=53286

INFORMATIONS