My Suki Review

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: My Suki Review

Post by samara78 »

That compression stalking looks awesome on her. Now she just needs thigh highs and a belt. Any knee highs at a dollar store would look fabulous on her.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

mysto, you are welcome. Samra78, I will give that a try. I am still extremely limited in my playtime, and usually dressing Kendra up is not a high priority. Also, it seems that my wife, while accepting of Kendra, is really not that happy with her being around. When I get around to talking to Mrs. Morgulis, I will ask her why it upsets her.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

mysto

Post by mysto »

ValarMorgulis wrote:mysto, you are welcome. Samra78, I will give that a try. I am still extremely limited in my playtime, and usually dressing Kendra up is not a high priority. Also, it seems that my wife, while accepting of Kendra, is really not that happy with her being around. When I get around to talking to Mrs. Morgulis, I will ask her why it upsets her.
Best of luck Valar, and Happy New Year!
“The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size.”
― Albert Einstein

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Happy New Year, mysto!
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

mysto

Post by mysto »

Hi Valar, checking in, hoping all is well and that you are enjoying your lovely doll. Hope so :)
“The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size.”
― Albert Einstein

INFORMATIONS