Long term durability of Suriwaai

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Long term durability of Suriwaai

Post by Thndrrbolt »

The Sili Doll 145 cm model, called Suriwaai has had my attention for some time now.
I really like the proportions of this girl, and the face is not too bad.
Attempts to get specifics on the skeletal details have met with less real information than I would like.
Also, they claim to have a far softer, yet even more durable blend of TPE than the Chinese manufacturers are offering.
So, has anyone (besides Adventurer) owned one of these girls long enough and had enough posing and play time with her to comment on the skeleton, the feel and durability of their TPE or any other issues?
There are just SO many apparently wonderful choices on the market now, I’m just trying to narrow down the field of prospects.
T’Bolt

nalasurf

Re: Long term durability of Suriwaai

Post by nalasurf »

Me too pal

erlvw

Post by erlvw »

I've had a Suriwaai for a little over a year now and she has held up wonderfully. The only issue I've had, and it's my fault not a fault of the doll, is I have left her standing and since the doll doesn't have standing feet there is a little damage to the foot. Everything else has held up wonderfully, and I do have a couple of other dolls (Amazon) and there is no comparison, Suriwaai has a much more realistic and softer feel. The size and weight are, in my opinion, perfect.

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

Erlvw,
Thanks for the reply!
It appears that not many folks have bought this doll, so owner info has been practically non existent.
Having your doll standing, did she have socks and shoe on and still damaged feet?
Also, would you mind posting a few pictures of what she looks like after a year? This is partly for my own information and also to ensure that this was a legitimate posting, since you are new to the forum.
On that topic, welcome! I hope your experience in Dollyworld is a totally positive one (contact with me notwithstanding!) :-)
Thanks!
T’Bolt

erlvw

Post by erlvw »

Thanks for the welcome! I've been a member for a while, just haven't really posted much. It was reviews here that led me to my first doll, a Suki from Sili!. I like Suki, but was looking for something a little bigger and Suriwaai fit the bill perfectly. I did have socks (well stockings) but no shoes. I imagine shoes would have helped considerably. I'm in the process of selling my house but I'll try and get some pic this weekend.

INFORMATIONS