Yep I ordered summer

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Dani_California
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Yep I ordered summer

Post by Dani_California »

Just placed my order for the summer doll. Will post up pics of her in all her glory when she arrives. She’ll come with extra suri head.

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Yep I ordered summer

Post by MoneyMike »

Congrats, summer is hot as the summer :P
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Dani_California
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dani_California »

I recieved my summer but after all that was said and done I decided not to post up pictures. Not because the doll is damaged but because my customization request were not met and theres nothing that can be done about it.

First I asked for dark color nipples and blue eyes. Not a big deal, they're sending new eye color and wig to compensate.

But the main reason why I ordered summer is the customization of the length of the vaginal and anal cavities. As most of you know, cleaning these orifices is a hassle but mandatory. With a 5" vaginal and 4" anal cavity, cleaning will be super easy. You dont have to dig in all the way in the back to make sure there is no moisture. We've all been there before when we clean and then double check to see if its dry but then you find some moisture way up in there. Then you gotta dig back in there to dry it up but at the same time putting a lot of stress and pressure to that area.

Since the cavities are made super elastic to stretch, the holes should be able to accommodate my size even though they're only 5" and 4". But now I have to go through this hassle again to clean all the way up in there and that is a major disappointment.

At first I wasnt bothered with the missing colored areola and wrong eye color. But to drop the ball on the only reason why I wanted this doll is pretty sad.

Mig said that their factory did as specified, for my request, and I should double check. I already double checked. I dont have a reason to lie. Like I said in my email to mig, maybe they sent me the wrong doll and someone else has mine.

I could dissect the area and show the lengths of the cavities to prove that the factory did not make the lengths as specified. I dont mind doing that to prove I am not lying. But then the doll is damaged and theres no guarantee that sili will compensate me for this.

Not sure what to do at this point. The doll is awesome. It is definitely a fun play toy to have and worth the money. But I wanted clean up to be much more easier than it has to be and Sili failed to provide that for me.

And to clarify the doll is AMAZING. it's just not the exact doll I wanted and paid for.

Badbrad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badbrad »

Similar experience here with my Suki. She is a great doll, but not exactly what I asked for.

rooster1006
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rooster1006 »

I recently purchased a Suki doll from them and had no idea I could request deeper "orifice" lengths. Is this true? The oral depth in the original Suki is somewhat lacking. Suggestions?

jackdelete
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jackdelete »

oh,what a pity,but i'am glad you said it was great,btw,i didn't know vaginas could be customized,if the custom vagina that is not the price will be much higher?

ikonikon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ikonikon »

For me, personally,my Summer came as ordered. No problems whatsoever with the doll. My only beef was that I somehow missed the deals to have a free second head. But I can't complain because I got a damn good deal when I got her on sale. But Mig negotiated a deal with me for a Suri head which I'm buying for the holidays. He has never failed to answer questions or concerns that I had.She fell once due to my ignorance on the standing feature (didn't have her supported properly for the shoes she was wearing) but didn't even suffer a scratch. At first, cleaning her was quite a learning experience but I solved it by just using condoms. I was worried that a condom would dull the sensation..Boy was I wrong. It also made it more enjoyable because I didn't have to go interruptus and pull out. It also meant less work when I cleaned her. I hope your situation improves and you and your girl, and everyone have a great holiday. Cheers :)

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

Suri head is gorgeous! congrats bro!

INFORMATIONS