Disappointment on the brunette sofia doll

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
dolloman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Disappointment on the brunette sofia doll

Post by dolloman »

I am extremely disappointed by the Sex Doll Brunette Sofia TPE sex doll because it is not tight enough at all. I bought it 6 months ago and have not had the time to test her it until now. None of her 3 holes are tight enough unlike the other dolls I've had in the past. So the sensations I could expect aren't there which is a disappointement. Moreover, its size makes it hard enough to fuck with which adds to my disappointment. :thumbs_down:

The good points are the good overall quality (skin) and the fact that its size makes it easy to hide (that's why I chose it) and her little weight :angel:

I confess I have not used "a lot of lubricants" during my exploration of this doll as recommended by the manufacturer but the fact that the holes are too wide makes me think that I will turn to other manufacturers for my next purchases (Beatifull Dolls because their product had satisfied me in the past) :whistle:

Sorry for Sili Doll I do not like poor advertising but I prefer to warn other potential customers with my comments. :drinking:

Best regards,

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Re: Disappointment on the brunette sofia doll

Post by nukeno »

Can't comment on "Sili Doll", but in general:

tighter orifices => tearing
taller doll = more weight (especially on TPE dolls)

So it's always a compromise or trade-off.
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Calisca
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Calisca »

also remember that everyone is differently endowed so it could be seen as positive advertising too

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

Yes it is.

How deep do it go? {V.& A.}

manco

Post by manco »

Try putting a DS insert in her. They are thin and might fit. I'm gonna order one myself for a fixed doll that's not tight enough. I'll let ya know if I get one.

manco

Post by manco »

I have now purchased DS inserts for my own fixed doll. The medium and thin one work excellent. Of all the companies I've seen DS are the only ones to have one thin enough. Anyone let me know if there are any other models thin enough to go into a fixed doll.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

The D4E insert is tiny, but I don't see how shoving an insert into a fixed doll is going to be fun. Most likely you will miss the second onset hole and be cramming yourself on the wall.

I would even have this problem with dolls meant for inserts. The only way to help the situation is if you add a femdom. So that you are completely guided to the right hole.

Quater

Post by Quater »

Calisca wrote:also remember that everyone is differently endowed so it could be seen as positive advertising too
Absolutely! Many buyers have complained that their dolls are too tight.

nalasurf

Post by nalasurf »

The only Sofia I could see on Sili doll site is a torso doll. Is that the one you mean?

INFORMATIONS