Finally Decided On A New Doll - Summer AKA Miss Thick Booty

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
DollLove86

Re: Finally Decided On A New Doll - Summer AKA Miss Thick Bo

Post by DollLove86 »

New video with Summer HOT 135cm Body by silidoll with the amazing SURI head and Black curly hair.
to alot of people who havent owned a doll , dont ever think your limited to only 1 look because a head swap , hair change , outfit selection , makeup change or eye color swap can make her look like a totally different doll

Check out my 135cm Summer doll X videos , link in my profile since having it here seems to lead to a warning from TDF staff

iDezzy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by iDezzy »

DollLove86 wrote:New video with Summer HOT 135cm Body by silidoll with the amazing SURI head and Black curly hair.
to alot of people who havent owned a doll , dont ever think your limited to only 1 look because a head swap , hair change , outfit selection , makeup change or eye color swap can make her look like a totally different doll

Saw it like 2 days ago, she's really making me change my mind about the SM 158....I might legit go for Summer instead, especially since I can grab her on a heavy discount right now...

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

Thank you for the videos. That Suri Head with black curly hair is beautiful. I think she looks better than the stock photos. You’ve got me thinking...
JM 75cm Angel C

skyhawk747

Post by skyhawk747 »

I want to get this doll but sadly I am nowhere near as big as you dude. I am struggling to be average at best. My worry is her pussy is a bit too big

iDezzy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by iDezzy »

skyhawk747 wrote:I want to get this doll but sadly I am nowhere near as big as you dude. I am struggling to be average at best. My worry is her pussy is a bit too big
What kind of shitty ass logic is that? Get the doll man, the only one who cares about your dick size is you. If it gets you off then great, if not, then great. I mean she's probably not gonna be too big for you anyway, as the avg size is about 5.9 inches internationally. If anything, you could always get a doll that busty at a smaller size - they're out there. And you get the added benefit of getting to buy such a doll for less. Guys like him don't have it that easy anyways.

Plus, I'm assuming that you're in the position to buy the doll at the drop of a hat....I don't have such a luxury. Unless I can snag a good deal, I'll be waiting until November to put in an order, and as much as I don't want to wait, there's not much I can do. You've probably got the means, use them.

Also, if you want Summer but for less, then check out this doll: https://www.thesilverdoll.com/product/v ... arge-hips/

She's not quite Summer but she's a VERY good rival.

DollLove86

Post by DollLove86 »

Your penis size isn't going to matter at all man , she is very tight and all her holes would work well.
Check out my 135cm Summer doll X videos , link in my profile since having it here seems to lead to a warning from TDF staff

skyhawk747

Post by skyhawk747 »

This hole looks like its designed for some big dudes! It does not look tight fitting at all

https://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-dol ... -sex-doll/
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 11.47.21.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 11.47.21.png (2.46 MiB) Viewed 5085 times

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Sili Dolls are tight around even one finger - the TPE is soft and expansive to accommodate everyone. You’ll be fine!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

skyhawk747

Post by skyhawk747 »

Many thanks adventurer, but I am sure you will agree on the pic I posted that vagina hole looks like it can accommodate more than one finger :-)

However, I shall take your word for it and once I get my new house where I can store her I am buying one!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

skyhawk747 wrote:I want to get this doll but sadly I am nowhere near as big as you dude. I am struggling to be average at best. My worry is her pussy is a bit too big
DollLover's dick isn't that big, the doll is small making it look that way 8)
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

skyhawk747 wrote:This hole looks like its designed for some big dudes! It does not look tight fitting at all
You are envisioning the doll as life-size which it is not. Your not getting the scale. The openings are actually small. The fit is plenty tight.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Gozero
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gozero »

DOLL LOVERS "GIFTED" xD

DollLove86

Post by DollLove86 »

siliconelover wrote:

I guess if you say 8" isn't "that big"

iDezzy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by iDezzy »

DollLove86 wrote:
siliconelover wrote:

I guess if you say 8" isn't "that big"
Yeah I don't see how people couldn't tell that you were around 8", it's pretty easy to tell based on how big Summer actually is...

skyhawk747

Post by skyhawk747 »

Lucky for some! LOL I am just under 6 at best! ROFL

INFORMATIONS