Suki review

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
darkshard

Suki review

Post by darkshard »

Sooo...like in the subject this is my review on my newly bought Suki from SiliDoll. I'm not really too knowledgeable when it comes to love dolls to be honest and to be honest Suki isn't my first doll. I did have a couple 60cm and a 80cm silicone dolls. They were cute, but far too small. Right now I still own a 145cm silicone doll, but she's far too large and heavy for me to really enjoy. Plus although having a insert is easier with those size of dolls I have to say I'm not much of a fan of them. But, now I'm falling off track a bit. Sorry, here we go.

The ordering was super easy since their website is so nicely designed and they were quick to get back to me when I asked questions. Plus having that 15% discount was very helpful to my wallet. Not sure if its just me, but I've never noticed any other shops offering discounts like that. Checking out was a breeze too. It was the following day when I got the tracking number and ten days later before she arrived at my door, so the shipping was really good. No dents or dings in the box at all. Besides the free gifts I found a second wig was nice.

Enough of SiliDoll's wonderful website and service, sure everyone wants to hear about my input on Suki herself. She's incredible! Her face is very pretty, the pictures on the site don't do her enough justice. She's something you have see in person and her body is so nicely detailed. The soften is something else too! Suki's body is just so soft that I didn't want to stop cuddling nor could I stop touching her breasts. That jiggle is magical. The 110cm size is perfect for me, just small enough to hidden away when company might visit while big enough to keep my interest during "play time".

Play time, well I haven't tried out the oral or anal functions just yet. But....wow. I have to say I've never enjoyed myself more with any of the four other dolls that I've owned. Suki is light enough to be carried around my home allowing "anything" to happen "anywhere" the mood hits. Oh! And that skeleton that she has is amazing too. Its very sturdy and strong, but easy to move while a couple of my older dolls kinda just flopped about while one was so stiff that the skeleton ripped through the skin. To be honest our first time together was so exciting that I wore myself out.

So, I have to say from start to finish the whole SiliDoll and Suki experience has been a truly wonderful one. I'm so glade I gave them a chance and really wished I knew about them a couple years ago when I was first dipping my foot into the lovedoll world.

Thinking of naming her Anna! And here's a few pictures for now, glade I had some spare clothing. If I'm lucky I might be able to find something nicer for her to wear. Also, doesn't anyone know what size wig she takes? The two sent with her are nice, but I would kinda like a shorter one.
Attachments
YES!
YES!
DSC00102.JPG (2.92 MiB) Viewed 3294 times
Here she is!
Here she is!
DSC00101.JPG (2.94 MiB) Viewed 3294 times
Free stuff!
Free stuff!
DSC00100.JPG (2.94 MiB) Viewed 3294 times
the opening!
the opening!
DSC00099.JPG (2.94 MiB) Viewed 3294 times

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Suki review

Post by jokerisalive »

good luck with her bro! Suki is an awesome doll. My Kasumi is very special to me and your Anna is very cute.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Awesome review! Thanks for your feedback!

Wigs for Suki are tough because she's on the small side, but there are youth cosplay wigs on Amazon that work well. I've also used full-sized wigs, but it takes some creativity to fit them properly.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

TonyAlex45
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TonyAlex45 »

Great review of Suki. I'm in the market for a Doll and she is currently at the top of the list but I can see that finding the right size cloths will be a challenge. I have heard of an XXL option for Suki and wonder if this would help cloths fit better.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Xxl Suki has a larger bust so honestly it’s probably slightly harder. I find there are lots of good options in the 4t size, which fits her well as long as it’s a bit stretchy.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

dnnyndrsn

Post by dnnyndrsn »

I.realize this an old thread,, but I'm considering a small doll and Sili Doll was my first choice because I was so happy with their torso doll. She was great, but in the 40 pound range if I remember right. Sili Doll has the Suki 110cm doll that has been well reviewed, but also a 100cm doll that I have yet to see any reviews of. Is anyone familiar with, or have that doll? I'm wondering how she compares to Suki?

INFORMATIONS