The heat may be gone.....

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
SmrLvr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

The heat may be gone.....

Post by SmrLvr »

But Summer has arrived in Vegas.
Ordered on 9/8, arrived this morning, 8 days later. Wow, that was fast. Tracking as of last night, had her arriving Wednesday, so I surprised when the doorbell rang. Mig was awesome to work with, answered all this newbies questions. Arrived in good condition, no major damage to the box. It had tape sealed all the way around that had been cut, then only two strips holding it closed. Looks like customs had a looksie.

Summer arrived with 4 wigs, 3 out fits, warmer, extra eyes, and a cleaning bottle. The wig & cloth(lack of) she's wearing, came from amazon. She's a cutie! Being my 1st doll, I did not know what to expect. She's an awkward 50-something pounds, that I hope I get used to. Had to carry her from the office to the shower upstairs a couple times, and I was huff'n. This old man is out of shape!

Question to all doll owners. The screws in the standing feet; do you leave in or take out? They marked up the tile pretty good in the shower. Also, left a gash in the wall where her foot hit when I was carrying her. Hope the wife doesn't notice!

Sorry for the lousy cell phone pics.
Attachments
Delivery 4.JPG
Delivery 4.JPG (26.88 KiB) Viewed 2000 times
Delivery 3.JPG
Delivery 3.JPG (37.75 KiB) Viewed 2000 times
delivery 2.JPG
delivery 2.JPG (35.52 KiB) Viewed 2000 times
Delivery 1.jpg
Delivery 1.jpg (49.43 KiB) Viewed 2000 times

DollLyfe

Re: The heat may be gone.....

Post by DollLyfe »

Congratulations on your Summer doll, I plan on getting one soon myself. When I got my first doll I cleaned her in the shower but have found that performing a sponge batch is much easier and more effecient. I would suggest putting socks and/or shoes/slippers on her feet so the screws don't do too much damage. They are meant to stick out past the TPE so the feet don't get damaged.
Alyson: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N13 viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119805
Veronica: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N68 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=121630
Jennifer: Entity 153cm E-cup WM#85 head viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119363
Summer: SiliDoll 135cm https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1609591
Natsuki: SMDoll 149B #37 viewtopic.php?f=269&t=122576

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great pics and congratulations! Enjoy the honeymoon.

SmrLvr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SmrLvr »

Just ridiculous!
Attachments
a2.jpg
a2.jpg (126.33 KiB) Viewed 1901 times
a1.jpg
a1.jpg (81.33 KiB) Viewed 1901 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great booty shots!

cubertfarnsworth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cubertfarnsworth »

Great pics SmrLvr! I almost jumped at the screen to go save my aeVa from a would be kidnapper. That face is so familiar to me. I received my lady about week before you did, and just like you this is my first doll as well.

Would love to compare notes: what your initial thoughts are and how she is holding up, etc.

Thanks please post more pics more often. I will do the same.
What! You never seen a genius's wiener before?

INFORMATIONS