betterlovedoll.com

unable to register at the Doll Album

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Mr Miyagi

unable to register at the Doll Album

Post by Mr Miyagi »

i used my user name from here, i fill out all the required info, then i get to a button that says "Click here - type the words - click submit"
so i click on that button, and all that happens is a new button appears "submit registration", there is no place to type anything, nor do i see what to type, i then click that button and get an error that says "Sorry, captcha error. Please try again
Click Here to Go Back Or Use Your Back Button"

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: unable to register at the Doll Album

Post by netwit »

I tried too; got the same results. No Captcha display.
I referred this to our Doll Album experts. I don't know enough about the 'Album to help.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: unable to register at the Doll Album

Post by Nescio50 »

I'm not the doll album expert :wink: but I know some about this issue, that is we know about it and our server admin is going to look into this.

In the meantime, if you want a doll album account, send me a PM and I will create your account manually.

INFORMATIONS