betterlovedoll.com

Question regarding TPE creasing and indentations.

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
SoloWins007
Apprentice
Apprentice

Question regarding TPE creasing and indentations.

Post by SoloWins007 »

Hey guys!

I have just made my first leap into the realm of lifelike sex toys by purchasing a massively thicc TPE doll from WM dolls. They have been super helpful and I am excited to get my hands on it!

I only have one real question for you about these TPE toys, though - what would be your maximum recommended time spent in a seated position, or really any position that places pressure on a specific part of the doll's body? This thing's torso probably weighs around 50 lbs, including the head stacked on top.. so I'd imagine that the ass could become deflated a bit with prolonged sitting, no?

Thank you in advance!

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Question regarding TPE creasing and indentations.

Post by The Messenger »

I've read in posts here that you can flatten a dolls ass or breasts if you leave them lying down for too long.
I've even seen dolls for sale with indentations on their skin from objects they laid on.
But, when you consider they spend a week in a box, and mine came out with a round ass and round tits so...
I myself never leave her lying around for more than a day.
She's mostly standing in the closet.
It would be my guess though that even if you leave her lying down and she gets flat somewhere, just leave her standing up for awhile. TPE is crazy elastic.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

INFORMATIONS