betterlovedoll.com

Warning level

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Warning level

Post by The Romantic »

Dali wrote: This is such total Bull.
There is no agenda based on vendor/maker affiliation. Total machinations of a vivid imagination. You, on the other hand, seem to have an agenda to make TDF look bad.
Personally, I would have hit the like button on THIS one. :lol:
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

I have had a warning level for several months and still say whatever I want and get in trouble sometimes. Thanks to the admins/mods for being chill. Mad respect.

some haters gonna hate tho. I imagine at least a quarter of tdf regulars got a warning strike. I might get a pass cause i'm a addict tho. Just drink recklessly and feel bad about it, maybe thats the key haha

I love TDF though, y'all my brothas. If i get banned I'm gonna take my laptop out back and smash it into dust, scream in such uninhibited rage that the police are called, then fist-fight the cops til' i get tazed.. You don't wanna see Synth in jail, do you? lol

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Broven wrote:
haremlover wrote: However, the rules do encourage practice of an art in breaking them so that you don't break them. That's quite an intellectual hoop to jump and some fun is to be had in beating around the bush so that you're not quite or actually saying what you're saying in your opinion or so that there's extremely good reason to be saying it, even if you're not :-) in my opinion or the opinion of a mod who might be keeping a beady eye out for anything offensive or inappropriate.
Yeah, it's like when you're playing euchre and you have a Trump card in your hand, and then the next thing you know you've ruined the environment and gone to war with North Korea....
Nah, no war coming. Kim Jong is completely sane, afraid of being nuked, and interested in calming the US down and working for a compromise... but he's probably not doing the peace talks on Twitter (the government's new PR/economic/and foreign relations department), so it probably won't count. haha better finish building the nuke shelter anyway lol

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:
Broven wrote:
haremlover wrote: However, the rules do encourage practice of an art in breaking them so that you don't break them. That's quite an intellectual hoop to jump and some fun is to be had in beating around the bush so that you're not quite or actually saying what you're saying in your opinion or so that there's extremely good reason to be saying it, even if you're not :-) in my opinion or the opinion of a mod who might be keeping a beady eye out for anything offensive or inappropriate.
Yeah, it's like when you're playing euchre and you have a Trump card in your hand, and then the next thing you know you've ruined the environment and gone to war with North Korea....
Nah, no war coming. Kim Jong is completely sane, afraid of being nuked, and interested in calming the US down and working for a compromise... but he's probably not doing the peace talks on Twitter (the government's new PR department), so the US probably won't validate it. haha better finish building the nuke shelter anyway lol
Still pushing the limits of the https://dollforum.com/tdf_rules.html? :lol:

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

always pushin limits brotha

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

The Romantic wrote: Personally, I would have hit the like button on THIS one. :lol:
You have a point. But then it would look like concealment if I removed the post and reached out privately.
I'm just another member, so I edited my post in compliance with Rule 3c.
shotdot wrote:However, if I would like to start a topic of making my own doll review website, I don't think this compettiting venue agenda will be welcome here. This is nothing but restriction of free speech caused by TDF commercial affiliation.
I'd also like to address the question about a posting a link to a competing site. You are allowed to post links to your own site; also each member's profile contains a space for a site or blog link.
Per the TOU, you cannot link to a commercial site without the forum owner's approval. That would, appropriately, be considered as SPAM.
So as long as you don't plan to start selling things from your review site, you could mention it here.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Dali's one of the good ones :)

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Had no idea of the warning system, thanks for the heads up. I guess I have kept my comments milk toast mellow enough to avoid sanction. Doesn't make for the most exciting posts.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

The ROC are pretty straight forward. And they are accessible form ANY page on the forum via the links at the top of each page. .

https://dollforum.com/tdf_rules.html

Reading them and using a little common sense will make your time here enjoyable without feeling constrained. I have reminded several members here via PM that, it isn't what you say it is how you say it. I am not sure what the confusion is actually, I was on the forum for 2 years before I was a mod and engaged in very lively interesting discussions and disagreements with other members. Once, I did let another member get under my skin and unloaded on him. I realized it and edited myself before anyone else had to. It isn't difficult; think about what you are going to type, type it, read it back to yourself. How would you feel if someone said that to you? No, we aren't overly sensitive or PC here, we are adults. By all means be candid, just don't be obtuse or immature.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

My point exactly! I make a simple statement, thanking a fellow member for advising me of the point system, and I get a mod lecture.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

The rules/moderation here isn't really so bad... actually like i said they're pretty understanding alotta the time and have a forum image to protect, since outsiders are always taking shit outta context to hate on us, that's the main thing. And i have a drinking problem, so i don't mind being corrected sometimes, since I might say some fucked up shit sometimes that could be taken outta context, but don't edit it. Necessary in my case i guess haha

TDF isn't so bad about it, really, and they've got reasons. We gettin' too much attention for our own good and gotta be mindful. But overall though, the U.S. has never been more censored and at risk of losing the 1st amendment. It's scary times and i'm fucking pissed, we need to never get complacent when it comes to defending freedom... That being said, our new National Anthem (circa 2016) is quite catchy, I actually kinda love it :) Sing with me!

"Soyuz nerushimy respublik svobodnyk blah blah, blah blah, blah la la, la laaaa! " ...heh, I must brush up on my Russian, comrades. O_O

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I Do USE the warning system.

If you get one, you will get a PM advising you have received a warning from a Forum Administrator. I always take the time to explain exactly why, and post a link to the reason for the warning and the associated RoC breaches.

I rarely issue a warning without sending a polite and benefit of the doubt PM, on prior occasions.

Generally you will only then get a warning if you ignore my polite PM, or are recalcitrant and inflammatory in response. In some cases, I may simply send a following PM with some rehabilitive tips to help you contribute more effectively to the community, rather than negatively. If ignored again, yep, you will get a warning and I will be keeping management in the loop.

There are many here who can attest to this fair approach.

If this negative trend of posting continues or if significant RoC breaches, or malicious trolling or obvious on line bullying, I will discuss either time out or if agreed by management and staff consensus after reviewing the user post trends, then there is this one

I am pretty fair, and very liberal. I spent a lot of time here helping out, not just as an Admin behind the scenes, but as a fellow member who works hard to contributing to the betterment of the doll ownership experience.

I do this as a passion for the hobby, not for some commercial agenda, and I concept and design dolls in the hope that a doll OEM will love them and pick them up as a line. That way I will leave a legacy when I check out finally.

So, If you decide you want to troll me or test me, just for the sake of doing so, refer above. SPAMMERS get smacked, no questions asked.

But I have probably only issued 10 warnings in my entire time on staff here, so no need to PANIC!

But apart from that, I am primarily here to help.... that is Anung 101

Anung

PS HOT TIP...do not piss off the she devil....then she gets cranky at me and it rolls on from there :roll: but she is also known to bite :P

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS