betterlovedoll.com

section organization suggestion

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
TPEsnack
Ex-Member

section organization suggestion

Post by TPEsnack »

I am spending a lot of time reading manufacturer's websites as well as forum posts, in order to determine who makes what I am looking for. I intended to post a question to all Asian doll manufacturers: 'what are the internal mouth dimensions of your dolls/doll heads?' But it appears that there is no *general* 'Asian dolls under $4000' nor any for the more costly dolls. There are only subforums by manufacturer. So, this presumably means I have to contact each manufacturer separately (either by email, pm or a post to subforums. This doesn't seem efficient to me.

So, I have chosen to post under the general doll section. This way even non-Asian manufacturers and resellers will be contacted, at least on this forum. I also see that Anglo-Saxon (vulgar) English is less preferred than Latinate (more refined) English, at least in subject. My post that included a very direct subject never appeared, other later posts appearing no problem. So, I adapt...
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

INFORMATIONS